Summer Camp(Eli of U-kiss)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How can you be bored, you're a teenager and it's summer!" My mother says.
"I have nothing to do at all, I can't find a job, my friends all work and have no free time-"
"You can work at your aunts summer camp. She has offered many times."
"Ew, a summer camp? Pass." 
"Well I already have your bags packed for tomorrow." I spat out my drink.
"Are you kidding me!? Please say you're joking." My mother's face becomes serious.
"I am certainly not joking, your aunt wants to see you, and she needs another counselor to help, please just go. Maybe you'll have fun." I stand up and put my glass in the sink.
"I highly doubt I'll be having fun."
_________________________________
After a long and tiring drive, we land at Camp Rockwood. I went here when I was younger and loved it, but as I got older, it wasn't cool to go to summer camp, so I stopped going.
Mom walks me up to the head cabin's doors and my aunt comes bursting out. 
"_____! You're here! I'm so happy you decided to come! We really needed some female counselors." She hugs me tight and squeezes me.
"Oh and..." She beings to talk to my mom, I just wander into the cabin where my bed is already made and throw my stuff on the bed. I begin to unpack when I hear a rough knock and the door open.
"Hey, Ms. Choi, I was wondering if you had to-" a guy my age walks in holding a bunch of walky-talkies. "Oh I'm sorry!" They all fall from his arms as he tries to make his escape. 
"Oh my gosh, let me help you!" I rush to his side. 
"Oh no that's f-fine, I got it." His glasses are crooked and falling off. His face is chiseled like a sculpture. He was handsome.
"Are you sure?"
"Ah-yes, thank you...I'm Eli by the way."I smile. He had a cute name.
"______, nice to meet you."

The next day, after my encounter with Eli, I met the other counselors. Minzy, who was the oldest, thought she was superior to all, Eli had informed me, was our group leader. He told me about how Ken, was the arts&crafts instructor, and that Jessica helped him, but with sewing&design. Taehyung or "V" as he was liked to be called, was...well, nobody knew exactly. Three girls and three boys. I was in charge of swimming and outdoors, while Eli was helped with planning camping trips.
The first couple weeks were exciting, and I was actually having fun...Until Mizy wanted to play a game.
It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter