Fine (Leo of Vixx)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        

[your pov]
"New school, new start." I repeat as I walk into the courtyard of my new school. I go to the main office and they direct me to my new class. I walk inside to a bright classroom with students who look like they came straight from a fashion show. The teacher, Mr.Kim, greeted me and introduced me to the class. "You can take a seat by...um...Taekwoon, he'll be your partner this term." he points to a seat near the back. You walk to your new seat and smile at your new partner. He looked away. We remained quiet for the rest of class.

"Hey new girl, it looks like you just walked in off the streets, like seriously your hair is just...I can't even say it, it's too horrible." a girl says to you after class.

"Also sneakers with that outfit, terrible choice." another girl says. Suddenly Taekwoon comes over and stands beside me. "Oh leo oppa!"

"What's going on?" he says sternly.

"O-oh nothing oppa, we were just giving our new class mate some fashion advice."

"I don't think she should be taking advice from you two." he smirks. At that remark the girls shut up and pout. "You two should get going to your next class." he says. They stomp out of the classroom.

"T-thank you...but I thought your name was Taekwoon?" you say wiping a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter