Just Try (Leo of Vixx)Part 4

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

[Leo's POV]

"Mr. Jung, you may see her now." The nurse says as I walk towards ____'s hospital room. I open the door to see her lying lifeless and hooked up to multiple machines. I pull a chair over to her bedside and sit down. I pick up her hand and hold it in mine...It was cold. I look at her innocent face.

"I wish I was the one in your place..." my eyes travel to her stomach and I put my hand over it. It was the slightest little bump, but it was my child. My first child. I lean up and put my ear to her chest. I could hear a faint heart beat. She's alive! Oh thank you! She's a fighter I've know that ever since we've met. The thing is...if she does wake up, she would never be able to walk again. That would be torture for her, sitting in a chair the rest of her life, but I don't care I love her and will support her till the day I die. If she dies...I'm done too. I really mean it. They'll find somebody to replace me in the group. My parents and sisters will get over it...but what would happen if she lives? We go back to being a happy couple? We were never as happy as the public seen us as. She wasn't the one at fault...I am. I've treated her terrible over the past three years, I've yelled at her and was possessive. She wasn't allowed going anywhere without my permission...I never would hit her...but now that I think of it...our relationship was abusive. I feel terrible on how I treated her and many days I felt like killing myself for hurting her but I couldn't stop. She kept coming back, trying to help the demon inside me, but it wouldn't give..."I'm so sorry____, you're everything to me...I never ment to hurt you I-I'm just so weak and myself hatred is building up...I don't know what to do...but I promise that if you wake up I'll be the man you deserve. I'll be the best father to our child and if you agree, I'll be the best husband as well. I love you ____... please come back to this pathetic being in front of you."

Her face is still and pale. A knock on the door scares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter