Just Try (Leo of Vixx)Part 5 [END]

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

 

I run into her room and see her surrounded by nurses and doctors. She was screaming. "_____shhhh I'm here." He push past the crowd and cup her hands within my larger ones. Tears were falling rapidly and she couldn't control her urge to sit up.

"Leo! I can't move my legs! Oh my God! I c-can't move them!" She was freaking out. She ripped the iv out and tried to get out of her bed.

"Miss._____! Please stop your hurting yourself even more! Think of your child!" A nurse yelled helping me restrain her. She calmed in our arms and finally sat still. She closed her eyes.

"Is he alive?" Tears roll down her scuffed cheeks.

"Yes, we hope so." The nurse says putting the iv back.

"Good." She lies back down with her eyes still shut. I squeeze her hand. Her hand is limp. "Leave." She whispers.

"What?" At this point Jay and his parents have walked in

"Leave! All of you!" She yells. "Get out!" She pulls her hand away roughly and I hesitantly step back.

"_____ what are you-" she cuts off her mother. "Just go!...and mom... Can you send Ken in?"

"Sure sweetie." We leave the room. Why would she want Ken?!

~Ken's POV~

"Ken... _____ wants you." _____'s mother says walking towards me. I nod and get up. I start to walk down the hall and I see Leo. His head is down and his face is serious. He walks past me as I go into the room.

"Hello?____?" I shut the door and walk towards her.

"Ken I need you and you are the only person I trust right now."I sit down beside her bed.

"Anything for my best friend." I hold her hand as she begins to sob.

"I love him so much, but I don't know what to do... How can we bring a child into this world if we can't make it as a couple? How can I be a mom? I'm paralyzed." She cries harder.

"Remember who you are, strong, smart, and beautiful, you can concur anything."

~ few weeks later~

____ was released from the hospital and is now going through physiotherapy. She is currently living with the boys and me, minus Leo. She won't let him get near her. I'm not sure why but it has to do with the baby.

{Ken's Diary}

~three months later~

_____ has recovered almost fully and in miraculous time. She can now walk slightly on her own. She is now seeing Leo one in awhile. She's cautious around him. She says that she wants to make sure they can actually stand each other before the get into the relationship again. He just wants her. He wants to be with her.

~ two months later~

_____ and Leo are together again and I couldn't be more happier. She can now walk with her cain without help and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter