Dangerous (Kris) Part 3

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

 

~three years later~

"Kris we need to pick the venue for the wedding! hurry up and get your out of bed!" you jumped on the bed and danced around Kris as he groaned, not wanting to wake up. You were about to kick him, when suddenly he grabs your leg and you fall on top of him with a loud thud. "Kris! wha-" he kisses you lightly.

"I suppose I should get up...can you get my slippers for me please?" you roll off the bed and onto the floor. You grab his slippers and lightly toss them to him. He gets up and back hugs you, which leads to your body being engulfed by his larger one. "I love you ____."

"I know" you smirk. You then finally get him dressed and your ready to go.

You get to the venue and both love it instantly so you book it. Later you went back home and cooked dinner. Suddenly Kris yells from the bathroom. "Kris! What is it!?" you run and find Kris staring in the mirror.

"_____ i've got a pimple!" you burst out laughing and then notice his hair.

"Um Kris that's not all you have wrong, look at your hair!" Kris looks confused and then notices that his hair was no longer white...it was brown!

"Oh my-" he falls to the ground as if he fainted.

"Kris!? Are you okay?" you say bursting with laughter. He gets up and pretends to cry. You laugh harder causing you sides to hurt. Then he puts on a pout and starts to whine.

"_____ your krissy is sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter