Just Try (Leo of Vixx)Part 3

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   

[Leo's POV]

"Who are you?!" I say bursting through the door. The man was shirtless and was wearing sweat pants.

"Um ______?!" The man yells. I hear the shower shut off and _____ shouting back a what. Suddenly the boys come charging in.

"Leo is everything okay?" Ken asks concerned. The bathroom door swings open and a floral aroma seeps out.

"Jay what is-" _____walks out of the bathroom and sees me. "Oh my gosh, Leo!?" She walks slowly over to me while pulling her shirt down. I can see tears b her eyes.

"I came back for you but from what it looks like...You don't need me after all." I turn and start for the door but _____grabs my arm.

"Leo please it's not what it looks like, sit down and I'll explain-"

"You don't need too!" I spat while pulling away roughly from her grip. "I can clearly see what you've been doing without me."

I feel like my heart is bleeding inside me. The pain I'm feeling is too much for me to handle right now. I look at ______ with tears in my eyes and I tell her "I never want to see you again." She breaks down and starts to beg but I keep walking.

"Leo! Leo please! I'm sorry! Please!" She yells running after me as I cross the street to the van. "Leo, Jay is-" suddenly I hear screeching of tires and a loud thud. I turn around to see _____ laying on the ground, blood spilling all around her body.

"_______!" I run to her side and I hear the boys running towards us. "Oh my god baby please wake up!" I lift her head on my knees "_____ please!" Her eyes flutter open as she tries to speak.

"L-Leo I-I need you t-to s-stay" she reaches for my hand and squeezes.

"I'll stay right here-oh my god" I lift my hand up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter