Biggest Fan (Vernon of Seventeen)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

"Watch out!" You get pushed out of the way of a falling ceiling fan in the practice room. "Are you okay?" Vernon, a fellow trainee, asked. 

"Y-yes I-I'm fine, thank you so much Vernon." He smiles brightly and holds his hand out to help you up. 

"I'm just glad you're okay." He holds your hand a couple seconds longer then expected and you feel your face flush. You pull away. "See you later___, make sure you be careful." You nod and he walks over to his friends. Your friends begin to crowd you.

"You are so lucky! Omg if Vernon didn't push you out of the way, you'd be really hurt!" One friend says. You just stare at the janitor as he cleans up the mess the fan made and sigh.

"I guess I am...Vernon is so..."

"So hot!" Another friend says. You all burst out giggling. You whack her shoulder.

"Let's go get lunch." You say as you begin to walk out of the room but Vernon catches your attention and runs up to you.

"Hey, we were all gonna go to that new restaurant down the street, do you guys wanna come with us?"

"Um yeah!" One friend said eagerly.

"Yeah we'd love to, thanks." You say.

"This way we can get to know each other a little bit better." He winks. You blush and try to hide your face. "Hey, don't hide, you're cute when you get flustered."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter