Tease (Actor Lee Minho)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    

 

You're sitting in class waiting for the bell. Tapping your pencil on the desk and tapping your foot on the floor you found quite a rhythm and continued to tap with some humming. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Sorry but could you stop, it's kinda annoying." you turn to see Lee Minho, the bad boy and most popular guy in your school. he was so powerful that'd you'd never want to make enemies with him, he even had influence on the teachers, but you felt like having a little fun with this bad boy.

"um no." you said to him with a smirk. He looked surprised by your response. You shrugged him off and started tapping again. The bell rings and you stop and try getting out of the class room as fast as possible, but he had other plans, he grabbed your wrist and pushed you against a wall. "You know, not once has someone said no to me..." he said eyeing you up. Nervously you pushed him off.

"You should get used to hearing it." he goes to grab you again but you instead push him against the wall, you couldn't understand where this burst of courage came from but you liked it, so you decided to tease Mr. Lee a bit. You start to slide your hand up his shirt and he starts to breathe heavy, perfect. He tries to lean in but you back up and open the door. "What? You're leaving? We haven't even-"

"Sorry but i'm not that kind of girl." you smirked.

He puts his fingers through his hair. "You are a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter