Stop It (Chanyeol of Exo) part 4

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Hey, _____?"

"Oh hey Kyungsoo, how are you?" I hear a shuffle on his end of the phone.

"I'm ah okay, your brother keeps watching me." He laughs.

"Of course he would, he's very strange." We continue to laugh until somebody knocks on my bedroom door. "One second!- Kyungsoo I gotta go, talk to you later?"

"Oh yes, of course. Bye!"

"Bye!" I press the end button and move towards the door. As I open it I see a tall figure in a black leather jacket with tight jeans. "Hello?" He turns around and I see a smirk on his stupid face. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Hey now." Chanyeol laughs "I wore this for you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm trying to be noticed by you, and from the way you're staring at me I think it worked." I snap my head up. Oh no he caught me checking him out!!!! I can feel my face heat up. Ugh those jeans show his bum perfectly-omg stop!! I need to stop thinking this stuff. I like Kyungsoo...but Chanyeol is so-nope don't think it.

"The only thing I've noticed is you trying too hard." Yeah good comeback. I mentally applaud myself. Chanyeol laughs and grabs my arm.

"Let's go!" He drags me down the stairs.

"Where are we going?!" Pushing the door open we run outside. A car is waiting for us. "What is this Chanyeol?"

"Just get in, I'll explain everything on the way." I get in trusting him. The inside of the car is huge and I see an outfit is lain out on the seat beside me. Chanyeol gets into the passenger seat in front of me."that outfit is for you, we're going to my cousin Louie, he's just back from America."

"And why do you need me?"

"You're going to be my girlfriend for the day."

"WHAT?!" If I had been drinking something, I would of spit it out. "But I don't -"

"Please! Louie is always saying rude things to me and making fun of me...I just want to make him jealous this one time." His head drooped. I kinda feel sorry for him.

"F-fine, okay, I'll do it." His head shoots up and a big grin comes across his face.

"Thanks ____! Thanks so much! I really owe ya one!"

"Ya like really owe me one." I laugh.

_________________________________

We get to the restaurant and I'm all dressed. I have to say, Chanyeol has great taste in female clothing. He gave me a tight red dress that made me look older. I now aged to about 20. I also did my make up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter