Dangerous (Kris) Part 1

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                               

You knew he was dangerous, but that didn't stop you from trying to befriend this bad boy.
You had seen him at a party and you couldn't look away. He was so fascinating with his white hair and cool appearance. He was looking for someone. You locked eyes with the stranger and he began to walk towards you. He stood in front of you and eyed you up. Smirking he let out a laugh as he pushed past you. That's when you became someone he had under his radar. 
The next time you encountered him was in an alley way, used as a short cut to get home. He was with three other men and they were yelling about money to him. Suddenly the yelling stopped and as the three men began to beat him. You wanted to get involved and stop this but how could you take three giant men yourself? Then you remembered the siren app you had. You rushed to unlock your phone and pressed the button and siren sounds were heard loudly through out the street. The men stopped and ran, leaving him collapsed on the ground. You ran to his side and quickly got him to the hospital.

You visited him the next and he thanked you for getting him to the hospital. he offered to take you to supper and the rest is history. Until the phone call came.

"___? ____? I'm so s-sorry, I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter