Lost (Kyuhyun of Super Junior)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

"You've got to be kidding me! stupid phone...ugh." you shove you cell phone into your purse and continue walking down the dark street "I'm so lost, what am I going to do now." you mumble to yourself. It was cold and you were shivering. Wearing a small skirt and a light jacket was not going to keep you warm tonight. You look around at the dimly lit houses, you wanted to knock on someone's door, but you were too shy and didn't want to disturb them at this hour. So you kept walking. You walked until you heard voices coming from what looked like a small pub. It looked very congested inside but you decided to try your luck there. When you walk in nobody notices you thankfully. You find an empty seat at the bar, maybe someone here could help you. "Excuse me sir?" you say to the bar tender.

"Yes miss?" he turns around and you were amazed at how such a gorgeous man could be working in a dingy place like this.

"Oh um, i'm sort of lost...I was wondering if you could maybe help me?" you ask shyly.
"Oh okay, where are you headed at this time?" he chuckles while leaning on the counter in front of you.
"My aunt li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter