Concept (Nichkhun of 2pm)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                             

"Stand there...yes perfect, now put your hand on his shoulder." The director tells you. Your first shoot was with Taecyeon. You were told to lean provocatively on him while he played with your hair. This shoot was defiantly on the y scale. All the members were very respectable towards you. One by one you continued the photo shoot with each member except Nichkhun who was apparently late due to traffic. After small chatter with the members and crew, you excuse yourself so you can get ready for when Nichkhun arrives. I walk into your dressing room and begin to undress. Suddenly you heard a shuffling in the bathroom and the door opens.
You see a half Nichkhun staring at you. You scream and run for your house coat. Nichkhun begins to apologize. 

"I'm so sorry! I thought this was my room, I'm so sorry!"

A loud knock comes from the door.

"Miss _____ are you okay?" Nichkhun lowers his hand to you and you take it. He seems like a complete gentleman  but suspicion rung in your ears.  You kept hold of your dress coat while he helped you up.
"Miss____?" 

"Oh yes, I-I'm fine." You say looking at Nichkhun who has a slight smirk. He was beginning to get dressed and you decided you would get ready in the bathroom. 

After you were done, you saw a note on the counter. It was from Nichkhun.

"I hope I didn't cause any offense...my sincere apologies...to make up for it, I'd like to invite you to a dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter