Street Life (Tasty)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

You always were getting into trouble, whether it be at school, at home or even with the law. You were a trouble maker that nobody could tame and your parents finally had given up. "We're sorry _____ but we see no other way." they told you to pack your bags and get out. You begged them to take you back, but they just shut the door in your face. You were crying heavily and could barely see where you were going and suddenly you bumped into a tall figure.

"S-sorry..." you sniff. The figure turns around and you see a man with tattoos and terrible scars all along his body; he was terrifying.

"Watch where you're going!-oh my what do we have here? a little mouse maybe?" he says to a group of men surrounding you. You look at each man's face and realize that two of these men go to your school. The men continuously call you names as you try walking away from them. "Oh no you don't." the man grabs you and throws into the middle of the group. your stuff flies everywhere.

"Please stop!" you scream.

"Yeah man, we should leave her alone...she's cool, we know her." one of the guys from you school says.
"Fine, you and Soryong can have her. let's go guys." the other men leave and you're left with the twins Daeryong and Soryong.

"T-thanks guys." you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter