Lost and found (T.O.P. of Bigbang)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

You run out of your apartment. Seung Hyun runs after you and grabs your arm. "______-"

"No!" You break his grip "you promised!!" Tears of anger and frustration filled your eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry! I just-"

"You just what!?" People where beginning to come out of their doors to see what the commotion was about.

"I was going through a lot okay!" You slap him.

"You think you were going through a lot!? I'm the one who was watching him, I'm the one who let him wonder off, I'm the one who has to live with the guilt of losing our son!....you should've been there to help but you couldn't even show up to the police station with me to report him missing...you were with her! That back up dancer!" His expression turned into anger.

"You think I had a choice?! I didn't even know until I got home! I was on stage when it happened, but when I did find out I rushed to your side! I've always been there. And I never ever cheated on you!" Neighbors surrounded you both with concerned faces. You turn away from him and run out of the building. He follows close behind.

"______please! You're being ridiculous, please just come home!" You turn a corner and whip your head around. Soon you're in the park. You walk up to the pond and collapse on the ground. Seung Hyun picks you up and you cry into his chest.
"____  I'm so so sorry." He your hair and holds you close. "We're both under a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter