Dangerous (Kris) Part 4

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                    

 

You collapse in the middle of the floor and just weep. Even though you loved him , he'd always be this Kris. You thought he had changed from the guy you knew in high school. His past would keep catching up with him no matter how fast he ran away from it. The problem was that no matter how hard he tried protecting it from you, it would still end up hurting you. "____? " Luhan said helping you up.

"Take me to the police station." you say sternly. Luhan nods and you both walk out of the church.

"How could I have been so stupid! All the money in his bank account, all the nice things he buys that I thought we could never afford! Even the food he bought was expensive!" you yell.

"____, I know you're upset but listen to me for a sec, Kris was on his way out. It was all planned. The boss was going to wipe his slate clean but someone phoned the cops and everything came tumbling down. He needed to keep you safe from that so he never told you. You know why he took the dye out of his hair? Do you know why he made sure you had everything you ever wanted? He knew he was going down, he didn't try to hide. He wanted to look like the man you deserved...he wanted you to be taken care of while he was gone. He did all of this for you! Please I know you may not see it now but...just accept that he loves you more than anything in the world." you couldn't believe what you were hearing, this was all too much.

You get to the police station and run inside with your fists clenched and head held high. "Uh oh chief, here comes the bride." an officer says to who you presumed was the chief of police

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter