Model (Taemin of SHINee)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                             

You run up to the doors of the modeling agency you work for and quickly run inside. You check your watch "9:18 i'm early for once in my life." you say to yourself as you get into the elevator. Today was a really important shoot for your company and you didn't want to disappoint, you needed everything to be spot on and exactly perfect for this photoshoot. When you get to your floor, you find your dressing room and begin to get started. "Okay so I wear this for the first set, then this..." you couldn't believe the number of outfits they had given you for this and most of them, in your opinion, weren't the prettiest you've seen. You look at your watch and it's ten o'clock already. You rush into the hair salon and get your hair done, next is make up. You are finally finished getting ready and now have to meet the male model, he's apparently very popular. You walk into the set and see a tall and slender young man. He was beautiful, but usually everybody was in your profession. You walk over and introduce yourself to him. "Hi i'm _____, i'm the female model for today's shoot." he was even more perfect up close. He smiles widely at you and bows.

"I'm Taemin, please take care of me today, i'm still trying to get used to this type of thing." you smile back and lightly laugh.

"Don't worry, the poses aren't too hard today." you and Taemin start to have a conversation before the photoshoot and he tells you about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter