Your words, my thoughts

Angel Of Darkness

It has been one amazing adventure this weekend! I had a blast, I tell you guys I am still swore and tired from it even now and will still be hurting. I didnt get to do everything I wanted to do but its ok! I wore my Erza costume from fairytail one last time before I retired that costume. I do plan to remake it in the future, improve my ability to sew as well crafting. One of my many loves in life. So much had happened this weekend but for now its that special time that we as author and readers have once a week together. I will post two chapters for your satisfying need of reading. So much is going to happen and you guys have no idea but I will be waiting for your comments with your reactions as we continue.Anyway here is your chapters. Love you guys and Ill be waiting for your response.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chanyeol was sitting in a tent with survivors of his company as well as the others who had left their camp, waiting on who ever was in charge of the company that held them captive at the moment. Chanyeol looked around seeing plenty of friendly faces, but they all wore the same expression on their face or rather the same question. Would they be living much longer now? Chanyeol knew that finding other survivors was both good and bad. Good cause it meant that they would have a bigger force in fighting against the creatures of darkness, but bad cause it meant that supplies would most definantly deminish faster. Three men enter the tent. Two holding guns at their side as the third stood between them. He was the same man who had saved him and a fellow member of his company from certain death. He walked forward passed the two as he looked at everyone in the tent. He then met eyes with Chanyeol.

"YOU! Come with me." He ordered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood up and followed. The two of them left the tent as the two gun men stood in the tent, watching everyone. Chanyeol looked around seeing the sight of their group. It looked like a military camp since everyone would stand at attention for the man infront of Chanyeol. Chanyeol knew that the man he was following was of great importance to these people and would have to be carefull of his actions and words. They came to another tent when the man motioned for Chanyeol to enter. Chanyeol nodded and entered. Inside he found a desk and two chairs. The man entered and tood a seat. He turned to Chanyeol and motioned him to sit. Chanyeol did and waited for what would be some sort of discussion of their camp group.

"So! You all nearly had your asses handed to yall back there." The man stated. He proped his feet upon the desk and leaned back in his seat. Chanyeol nodded.

"Your men..."

"Group! They are not my men. We are a group." Chanyeol interupted. The man took note and nodded.

"Your... Group seemed to be well armed but not well trained." He stated.

"We only send small companies or parties out for supplies, so only a few carry guns, others will only carry bags for supplies." Chanyeol answered.

"Ah, I see. Go in with stealth and agility. I understand. So your... group mostly scavenge for food, water, medical supplies as well as weaponry, am I correct?" He asked as he watched Chanyeol's reaction carefully.  Chanyeol nodded, finding it hard to breathe around this guy. The man stood up when another man came in with a clip board. The two of them looked over what was on the clip board before the other man left. Leaven Chanyeol alone with the man who seemed to be interigating him. He returned to his seat and looked at Chanyeol with a smile.

"What is your name boy?" He asked. Chanyeol consiplated on telling him his name but in this time, there was no reason to know a person's name unless you were wanting to know them.

"Chanyeol!" He replied. The man nodded.

"Chanyeol. My name is Kim Rae Won. I am the... group leader of this camp." He introduced himself. Chanyeol bowed.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Kim Rae Won." Chanyeol greeted Rae Won. The man sat back in his chair and smile.

"So exactly how many of you guys were out there today? I am sure it was a pretty big group this time." He stated. Chanyeol took that as he knew already. It was possible that Rae Won's group had been watching their group for a while.

"I am not sure of the amount. In my group there was seven. Only two others and I have survived." Chanyeol shared. Rae Won nodded. He then sat up and leaned closer.

"And how many people live in your group?" He asked. Chanyeol studied the man infront of him carefully. Something about him was indeed off but he couldnt tell what.

"Mr. Kim Rae Won, from all the questions your asking me it sounds like your expecting a battle to happen. Why?" Chanyeol asked. Rae Won leaned back with a smile then shrugged.

"I dont want to fight, but if need too I will be sure to win." He seriously stated to Chanyeol. Chanyeol made sure he would remember this and make sure to talk to someone he trusted, but for now he was in his hands. He would have to play his cards right. Rae Won stood up and stretched.

"If your group is willing to work together, then I am sure we can all become friends." He stated. Chanyeol wasnt sure if friend is what he would call it but he had no choice but to agree to Mr. Kim. Rae Won motioned to Chanyeol to follow him out of the tent. He followed, not giving him any knowledge that he didnt trust him as they left the tent.

"Now Chanyeol, I am sorry to cut our conversation short but I do have matters to tend to. I will have my men provide food and blankets for you and your group till we can help return you all to your camp." Mr. Kim Rae Won stated. Chanyeol nodded.

"Thank you!" He stated. Mr. Kim smiled as he had led Chanyeol back to the tent where his fellow group members were to see them curious and worried about what had happened.

"Chanyeol, what did they want?" One of the members asked. He shook his head.

"I am not sure. It sounds like he wants to help and possibly merge our groups together." Chanyeol shared. Some of the group members rejoiced since it was thanks to these men who saved them. But others were not as sharing in joy with the information.

"What do you think he wants?" One of the others asked. Chanyeol shook his head.

"I am not sure but what ever it is..... It's not good!" He shared. Those who shared his worries nodded, knowing they all would have to keep an eye and ear on the man Kim Rae Won. Chanyeol poundered on the conversation he had with the man as he took a seat in the tent. Food and blankets would soon be provided but everything in Chanyeol told him something was wrong. Really wrong. He would usually assume he was over thinking, over rationally thinking but he knew deep down something bad would come of this.