Chapter Eight

You're My Destiny

“I’m sorry, appa...” Jinyoung begged to his father through the phone.

“You’re such an ungrateful brat! We raised you until now but you’re doing this to us?!” His father scolded him as Jinyoung’s tears continued to flow.

“It wasn’t my fault. I was .” Jinyoung tried to explain to his father. He could hear his father snorted harshly. He didn’t expect Mrs. Tuan will inform his parents about him being pregnant. Mrs. Tuan also told his father he was accusing Mark for his pregnancy while Jinyoung was having an affair with someone else.

“Don’t lie to me! They hired you a job but you tried to trap them in your problem. You even claimed that your child in your tummy is Mark Tuan’s. You’re such a !” His father snapped at him. Jinyoung bit his lower lip as his tears couldn’t stop flowing.

“Appa... I’m not like that. Please believe me.” Jinyoung pleaded to his father again.

“I don’t believe it. You better not show yourself in front of me. If I ever meet you again, you’ll be dead!” His father told him as the line went off. Jinyoung looked Geurim who was sitting beside him.

“Auntie...” He hugged the middle-aged woman and Geurim just caressed his back to calm him down.

_____________________________________________________________

4 years later...

“Jackson, why are you calling me?” Jinyoung asked as he picked up his phone.

“When do you start working?” Jackson asked him back.

“I’ve already told you. It’s tomorrow.” Jinyoung answered him, chuckling a bit.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning, alright?” Jackson suggested.

“Is it okay?” Jinyoung asked him back. He knew Jackson was also busy with his own work.

“It’s really okay if it is you.” Jackson as he chuckled on the other line. Jinyoung just smiled hearing his statement. Then, his room door opened and a kid ran to him.

“Umma, I want to follow grandma.” The kid said cheerfully.

“I’ll call you next time, okay Jackson? It’s Danny.” Jinyoung told Jackson and ended the call. He then looked at his son.

“Where is grandma going?” Jinyoung asked his son.

“Danny wanted to follow me to the market. He whined just now.” Geurim told Jinyoung as she stood at the door.

“Danny, accompany umma at home alright?” Jinyoung smiled at his son as he patted his shoulder. He pitied Geurim. If Danny followed her, she had to take care of him while she brought heavy things. Danny just nodded his head as Jinyoung kissed his little nose.

“I’m going~” Geurim said as he went out from the room. Jinyoung then laid Danny on his bed.

“Honey, have some sleep.” Jinyoung told his son as he caressed his hair softly. Danny kissed his cheek before drowning into a sleep.

After Danny was borne, Jinyoung got an offer to enter a university. He’s so grateful at that time. But he had to work while studying to earn for living. Luckily there’s always Geurim who will take care of Danny when he’s working.

Jinyoung was already graduated from the university. And tomorrow he will start his job. Thanks to Jackson. He’s the one who always helped Jinyoung whenever he was in a tough situation. He never mind befriending Jinyoung even though he knew Jinyoung already had a son.

“I love you, Danny.” Jinyoung said softly as he didn’t want to disturb Danny’s sleep. He then kissed his cheek. Danny resembled Mark a lot. Everything about Danny reminded Jinyoung of Mark. The guy who ruined his life. Jinyoung will never forgive him.

__________________________________________________________________

“Who will take care of Danny?” Jackson asked beside Jinyoung.

“Auntie. Is it okay you’re going out?” Jinyoung asked him back. Jackson just shook his head.

“I’m the boss~” He said playfully as he winked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung pouted slightly with his answer. Both of them then walked into the lift together.

“You’ll work under the son of this company owner.” Jackson told Jinyoung and slung his arms around Jinyoung's shoulder, making the latter smiled a little and nodded his head.

“I have to go now. You’re okay, right?” Jackson asked in guilty. Jinyoung smile and nodded his head.

“I’m okay. I’m not a kid.” He told Jackson and shooed him away. A friendly woman then approached him. He will take the woman’s position as a secretary.

“Why are you quitting this job? Is the boss fierce?” Jinyoung asked her, making she let out a laugh.

“No comment. You’ll see it yourself. I’m quitting because I had to follow my husband to another town. I’m a wife. I should follow my husband, right?” The woman, Hyemi explained to him with a smile plastered on her lips. Jinyoung just smiled bitterly. A wife?

“Let’s go.” Hyemi said as she opened the door and let Jinyoung entered the room first.

“Sir, this is your new secretary. Park Jinyoung.” Hyemi said to a guy who turned his back on them. The back somehow looked familiar to Jinyoung. The guy then turned around and his eyes met with Jinyoung, making the latter widened his eyes in disbelief.

‘No! It can’t be him!’ Jinyoung thought.

A/N : Jackson made his appearance! ^o^ Thank you for leaving some comments. It really made my day~ :D And I want to say Happy Birthday to Got7's leader, JB!! ^_^

Happy reading~