Chapter Fourteen

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung didn’t bother to wipe away his tears as he was worried sick about Geurim’s condition. He immediately went to the hospital with Jaebum when he heard Geurim was involved in an accident.

According to the witnesses, a car sped up and crashed into another car. The crashed car then loses its control and bumped onto Geurim and then crashed to the road pavement. Seeing the accident, the car that started the scene sped up without helping Geurim and the driver.

“Jinyoung-ah, be patient. She will be alright.” Jaebum told Jinyoung who didn’t stop crying beside him. Then, a doctor came out from the emergency room. Jinyoung and Jaebum rushed to the doctor.

“How is my auntie, doctor?” Jinyoung asked the doctor. The doctor’s face looked upset.

“We’re sorry. We tried to save her, but she was badly injured. She loses a lot of blood.” The doctor said before leaving them. Hearing those words, Jinyoung fell on the floor. Luckily there was Jaebum to catch him.

“Hyung, auntie had left me. What am I going to do?” Jinyoung sobbed as Jaebum just pulled him into his embrace.

_______________________________________________________________-

“Jinyoung-ah.” A voice was heard by Jinyoung. Jinyoung then tried to open his eyes. His head suddenly felt heavy.

“Hyung?” Jinyoung said as he spotted Jaebum beside him.

“Where am I?” Jinyoung asked as he scanned inside the room. Jaebum just caressed his hair softly.

“You fainted just now. After hearing auntie passed away.” Jaebum explained to him. Hearing those words, Jinyoung’s face turned pale. Geurim who he assumed as his own mom had left him. A tear suddenly felt on his cheek.

“Be patient, Jinyoung-ah...” Jaebum said slowly as he kissed Jinyoung on his forehead. He already assumed Jinyoung as his little brother. Jinyoung then spotted another two people in the room, making him widened his eyes a little.

“Mr. Tuan, Mrs. Tuan...” Jinyoung said his thought out loud in disbelief. What are they doing here?

“I just want to say sorry for Geurim’s death.” Mr. Tuan stated, making Jinyoung more confused.

“How did Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan know?” Jinyoung asked them again. Jaebum who was sitting beside him felt a bit weird as Jinyoung knew Mark’s parents.

“Mark is the one who bumped onto Geurim.” Mr. Tuan explained, making Jinyoung widened his eyes. His anger suddenly boiled as he heard that statement even though he knew it’s not Mark’s entire fault.

“Why? Is it still not enough?!” Jinyoung asked, getting mad. Jaebum tried to calm Jinyoung down.

“Mark is also in this hospital right now, Jinyoung-ah.” Jaebum said. Jinyoung then glared at his best friend. He really didn’t want to hear the jerk’s name anymore. He ruined his life and told him he’s a . And now, he just made people that he loved died in the accident!

“Umma!” Danny exclaimed as he ran towards his beloved mom. He then got onto the bed and hugged Jinyoung.

“How did Danny get here?” Jinyoung asked Danny as he broke the hug. He then played with Danny’s soft hair when the little one looked straight into his eyes. Danny gave Jinyoung a big smile. Jinyoung felt uncomfortable as Danny was being watched by Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan.

“Jackson appa sent me here. Umma, why are your face looked so pale?” Danny asked while caressing Jinyoung’s cheek. Jinyoung just smiled at his son.

“I’m not feeling well a little, Danny. Where’s Jackson appa?” Jinyoung asked him back. Danny then giggled cutely.

“Appa said he will come later. There he is!” Danny said happily as he jumped off of the bed and ran to Jackson. Jackson then brought him in his arms.

“Jackson, why are you here?” Mrs. Tuan asked as she and her husband were a bit shocked to see him there. Then Jinyoung remembered something. Mark once told him Jackson is his best friend. Of course Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan knew him.

“Auntie, uncle. Why are you here?” Jackson asked them back. Jinyoung could sense that Jackson didn’t know Mark involved in an accident.

“Mark was involved in an accident. He’s injured a little.” Mr. Tuan answered him, making him gasped in shock.

“What? How can it happen?” Jackson asked in disbelief. Jinyoung then looked at Jackson’s reaction. He could sense that Jackson really care about Mark. Like how Mark cared about him.

“A car bumped onto Mark’s car. Mark then loses control and bumped onto Geurim.” Mrs. Tuan told Jackson. Her eyes never left Danny, making Jinyoung felt uncomfortable. Did she know already? No way! She didn’t believe me when he told her a long time ago. In fact, he was being humiliated by her.

“Mark bumped onto auntie? Hmmm, wait. You knew Geurim auntie?” Jackson asked as he was confused.

“Jinyoung and Geurim is our former maid.” Mrs. Tuan answered him. Jinyoung’s face turned pale. He looked at Jackson and Jaebum who widened their eyes at him. They must know it by now. They only know Danny’s real dad was his employer’s son.

“Jinyoung...” Jackson bit his lip as his hand turned cold. Jinyoung just looked into his eyes as its saying not to say anything since Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan are still in there.

“Oh... So it was like that. Auntie, uncle. I want to visit Mark. Let’s go together.” Jackson said as he looked away from Jinyoung’s eyes. He then put Danny on the floor and went out from the room with Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan. Danny ran to Jinyoung’s embrace and sat on the bed.

“He’s Mark, right Jinyoung?” Jaebum asked Jinyoung as he gripped his hand. Jinyoung just lowered his head.

“Jinyoung! Look at me! Mark is the one who made you suffered all this time, right?” Jaebum asked him again. Danny who looked at Jaebum who’s getting mad tightens his hug on Jinyoung. Jinyoung just kept silent as his tears started to fall on his cheeks. He then slowly nodded his head.

“That guy. He really wanted to die!” Jaebum said while getting up but Jinyoung was quick to grab his hand.

“Don’t! I’ll stop crying. I don’t want this thing to go on. Let it just end here.” Jinyoung pleaded to Jaebum.

“But he has to know about this!” Jaebum said as he punched the wall.

“It’s no use. It’s the past anyway. I just want to live happily with Danny. Can you help me, hyung?” Jinyoung asked him. Jaebum sighed a little before nodding his head.

“Please keep it as a secret. Don’t let someone else know about it especially Mark Tuan. I don’t want him to think that I’m using Danny to dig his wealth.” Jinyoung explained to him, making Jaebum sighed once again.

“I don’t know. How about Danny? Danny should know about this.”Jaebum reminded him. Jinyoung’s face immediately changed as he stared at the wall. Jaebum then tapped his shoulder softly.

“Okay. I’ll keep it as a secret. You better have some sleep right now. I don’t want you to faint again.” Jaebum said as he helped Jinyoung lying down on the bed. He then brought Danny on his lap and looked at Jinyoung who closed his eyes. When he was sure Jinyoung was asleep, he took a look at Danny’s face.

“You really looked like him...” Jaebum mumbled and sighed a bit.

A/N : Triple update! Jackson and Jaebum found out! How will Jackson react? Stay tuned~ ^o^ Don't forget to drop some comments.