Chapter Twenty-Eight

You're My Destiny

“J-Jackson...” Jinyoung called Jackson through the phone. He couldn’t stop his tears.

“Jinyoung-ah, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?” Jackson bombarded him with questions as he rushed to his car. He started his engine and drove away.

“M-Mark... He knew it already...” Jinyoung said, making Jackson confused. Mark knew about what?

“Okay, Jinyoung. Calm down. I’ll be there and please don’t do something stupid.” Jackson told him as he almost reached his house. He then ended the call and sped up. His eyes suddenly caught Mark’s car that came across from his car. Jackson made a u-turn and followed Mark. As he wanted to overtake Mark’s car, his eyes met with Mark who seems shocked at his action. Mark’s expression changed as Jackson glared at him.

Mark increased his car’s speed as he didn’t want Jackson to overtake him. When their cars were side to side, Mark glared at Jackson who looked angry. What is he thinking? Had Jinyoung told him about earlier incident? Many assumptions crossed in Mark’s mind. Mark then finally stopped his car beside the road, making Jackson stopped his car too. Both of them quickly went out from the car.

“What’s wrong with you?!” Mark snapped. His heart still hurts from his argument with Jinyoung earlier. Jackson then grabbed his collar and pushed him against the car.

“What’s wrong with me?! I should ask that to you! What had you done to Jinyoung?!” Jackson snapped back at him, making Mark smirked a little. His thought was right. Jinyoung informed him about the incident.

“It’s none of your concern!” Mark stated and Jackson punched his face as he said that, making he fell on the ground. He then caressed his cut lip and wiped away the blood.

“I warn you, don’t disturb Jinyoung again!” Jackson warned him. Mark didn’t expect their friendship was almost broken because of Jinyoung. How can he fix that?

“Calm down, Jackson. I didn’t intend to hurt Jinyoung. I just want my right.” Mark slowed down his voice.

“Right? What right?!” Jackson snapped at him again, making Mark sighed a little. Mark got up on his feet and fixed his shirt. Jackson kept glaring at him.

“My son, Danny.” Mark stated, making Jackson widened his eyes. Mark could saw how shocked his best friend is. Jackson then ruffled his hair in frustration.

“How did you know?” Jackson slowed down his voice. Mark felt relieved as Jackson could control his anger.

“My mom and Geurim auntie.” Mark answered him and leaned his back against the car.

“Geurim auntie?” Jackson frowned a little, making Mark nodded his head.

“Geurim auntie told my mom about Danny. My mom didn’t believe it at first but after she saw Danny, she started to believe that.” Mark explained.

“It’s not a proof that Danny is your son!” Jackson snapped at him again.

“Of course. I wouldn’t believe if it’s only like that.” Mark smirked a little.

“What actually made you believe that?!” Jackson asked him harshly, making Mark looked away from him.

“My mom did a DNA test. Danny is my son.” Mark said. Jackson then turned silent for a while.

“So?” Jackson quirked his eyebrows. Mark then bit his lip. What is that question mean?

“I want my son. I want my right.” Mark told him. Jackson then let out a sarcastic laugh.

“You don’t have a right on Danny.” Jackson said in a mocking tone. Mark took a deep breath.

“Can you let Jinyoung go?” Mark asked calmly, making Jackson shot him a glare.

“Never!” Jackson answered firmly. Mark then ruffled his hair. He knew Jackson will react like that.

“After all had you done to him, you think I’ll easily let him go for you?!” Jackson snapped at him as he pushed Mark, but Mark was quick to defend himself.

“I will change! Give me a chance to fix everything to them!” Mark told him.

“What about Natalie?” Jackson asked him out of a sudden, making Mark stunned for a while. He almost forgot about Natalie, his fiancée.

“Stop this crap, Mark! I know you’ll never change!” Jackson stated before he went inside his car and drove away. Mark just stared at his car until it was disappeared from his sight.

_____________________________________________

Jinyoung wiped away his tears. He suddenly felt so stupid. Why did he cry because of that jerk?

“Danny.” Jinyoung said softly as he caressed his son’s hair. Danny was asleep after crying for a long time. Maybe he’s tired. Jinyoung felt guilty as he totally forgot about Danny who’s sleeping earlier.

“Umma.” Danny called him, making Jinyoung shocked a bit. Jinyoung then smiled at him at caressed his soft cheek.

“Have a sleep. It’s already late.” Jinyoung said softly. Danny just blinked his eyes at Jinyoung and spotted something at Jinyoung’s finger.

“Umma, blood...” Danny said as he held Jinyoung’s finger. Jinyoung then looked at his finger. He forgot his finger bled earlier. It’s dried already.

“I cut myself just now. I’m fine. Go to sleep, Danny.” Jinyoung smiled and kissed his cheek. Danny nodded his head and closed his eyes. Jinyoung then sighed in relief. But not long after that, Danny’s eyes opened again.

“Umma, I heard just now. Mark uncle is my appa, right?” Danny asked him. Those words made Jinyoung stunned for a while. He felt like crying.

A/N : Sorry for the late update!! >.<