Chapter Twenty-One

You're My Destiny

“Arghh!” Mark hit his car steering wheel hard as he parked his car at the parking lot at the condo. He then went out from the car and walked inside the lift. Without wasting time, he quickly entered his apartment and dropped his body on the sofa.

“Damn it!” Mark exclaimed as he put one of the cushion on his face.

“Danny...” Mark suddenly let out the name. He then sat up and ruffled his hair in frustration. He didn’t know why but since he wanted to send Jinyoung to the kindergarten, his heart really wanted to see Danny in person.

As he reached there, Mark was shocked because the kid really looks like him. He felt like something weird was flowing in his body. Mark was so worried when he saw Danny was trying hard to breath. And when he brought Danny in his arms, the strange feeling turned stronger.

“What’s wrong with me?” Mark asked himself as he went to the balcony. He didn’t know why, but he was happy when Danny asked him if he could call him appa. At that time, Mark noticed Jinyoung felt uncomfortable at the question.

But Mark felt uneasy when Jackson called Jinyoung and the latter smiled while answering the phone. What made him hurts the most is Danny happily talked with Jackson. He even called Jackson appa! Then, his heart bled when Danny told Jinyoung that Jackson will come to their house.

“I must be crazy!” Mark then went inside and dropped his body on the sofa again. He’s really confused and don’t know what to do in this situation. Why did it hurt him when he saw Jackson was waiting in front of Jinyoung’s house? Why did he get mad when Jackson took Danny from his arms?

“Danny...” Mark called out his son’s name again. His son? Yes, Danny is his son. After he read the DNA result, he still couldn’t believe the fact that Danny is his son. But now, after bringing him to his arms, he’s very sure Danny is his son. Furthermore, Danny really looks like him.

“What I’ve done?” Mark ruffled his hair. He suddenly felt guilty as he ignored Jinyoung and Danny all this time. He even said Danny is Jinyoung’s son with another man.

“My god!” Mark sat up and leaned his back on the sofa. He started to love Danny. He wanted to have Danny and always stay together with him. But what about Jinyoung? He suddenly remembered the incident at the restaurant.

“Why did I feed him?” Mark asked himself in confusion. He didn’t know why he did that. Seeing Jinyoung smiled when talking to him made him happy. The way Jinyoung treated Danny at the restaurant made his heart fluttered. But seeing Jinyoung seems happy that Jackson called him hurts him a lot.

Mark is sure Jinyoung wouldn’t let him take Danny away from him. Furthermore he was with Jackson right now. Ah, Jackson! His best friend wouldn’t let him take Danny away from Jinyoung. Mark is so confused right now.

_____________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

“Did you make the cake by yourself?” Jackson asked Jinyoung as he played with Danny’s soft hair that’s already sleeping with his head on his laps. Jinyoung then nodded his head.

“Danny asked me to make it like auntie did. So I made it. He even commented that mine isn’t good.” Jinyoung chuckled as he remembered the scene. Jackson let out a small laugh as he heard that. Then, silent air filled between them.

“It’s delicious.” Jackson said as he took a bite from the cake.

“Huh?” Jinyoung asked him.

“I said your cake is delicious.” Jackson told him again. Jinyoung then mumbled ‘thanks’ to him.

“How are Mark and Danny?” Jackson asked out of a sudden. Hearing that question, Jinyoung sighed a bit. He had expected Jackson to ask him that question.

“I felt a bit weird. He treated Danny so nice.” Jinyoung answered him. This time, Jackson sighed a bit.

“Me too. Do you think he knew already?” Jackson asked as he looked straight into Jinyoung’s eyes. Jinyoung then slowly shook his head.

“I don’t think so. It’s only me, you, Jaebum-hyung and Geurim auntie who knew about that. If he knew it, it’s no use. He will not believe and admit it.” Jinyoung said. Jackson lowered his head.

“If he knew about it, what will you do?” Jackson asked him again, making Jinyoung bit his lip.

“He will never know. No one will tell him.” Jinyoung replied sternly. Jackson then looked up and looked at his face. His lips formed a smile.

“I think I should go home.” Jackson said as he slowly replaced his laps with the small cushion to Danny’s head. He then walked to the door and Jinyoung just followed him from the back.

“Be careful. There’s only the two of you in this house. I’m a bit worried.” Jackson said, making Jinyoung smiled a little.

“You don’t have to worry. I’m sure I can take care of myself and Danny. Thanks for your concern.” Jinyoung told him.

“If it’s like that, I’m going. Bye~” Jackson smiled as he head to his car. Jinyoung just stared at Jackson’s car which started to drive away. He then went to Danny and covered his little body with the blanket. The incident with Mark suddenly replayed in his mind.

“Danny, Mark uncle is your dad. I’m sorry, honey. I can’t let your dad knew about your existence. I have to do that. I’m sorry, Danny.” Jinyoung mumbled and kissed his forehead.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Jackson drove his car slowly. There are so many questions playing in his mind.

“What’s wrong with me?!” Jackson slammed his hand on the steering wheel in frustration. He suddenly felt angry and uneasy at the same time. Jackson then parked his car beside the river. He needs to calm himself down.

“What’s with Mark?” Jackson asked himself as he ruffled his hair. He felt uneasy since he talked with Jinyoung and Danny through the phone earlier. Jinyoung didn’t tell him that they’re going out with Mark. It was Danny who told him. His heart suddenly felt weird.

“Ahh...” Jackson sighed as he leaned his back on the seat. He put his right hand on top of his forehead. He admitted that he felt jealous when he knew Jinyoung and Danny were going out with Mark. That’s why he immediately went to Jinyoung’s house.

As they arrived at the house, Jackson’s heart ripped apart when he saw Danny in Mark’s arms. Jackson felt that Mark is going to snatch Jinyoung and Danny from him. Jackson loved both of them. He didn’t want Jinyoung and Danny turned to Mark who suddenly acted nice. What’s wrong with Mark? Did he know the truth already?

Jackson pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it slowly. It was a platinum ring with a small diamond on it. Jackson stared at the ring for a long time.

‘Should I propose Jinyoung with this ring?’ Jackson thought.

He really wanted to take a good care of Jinyoung and be a good dad for Danny. Jackson scared if Mark knows the truth. Will he take Danny away from him? Was Jackson being selfish?

“No.” Jackson shook off the thought. He’s not being selfish. He just doesn’t want Mark to hurt Jinyoung again. He wanted to protect Jinyoung and Danny. Jackson then started the car engine and head to his house.

 

A/N : Thanks for dropping some comments~ ^^