Chapter Twelve

You're My Destiny

“Danny, are you ready?” Jinyoung asked his son who was sitting on the sofa. Danny just nodded his head while smiling happily. Jinyoung then took a seat beside his son and Danny immediately sat on Jinyoung’s lap.

“Did Danny ask Jackson appa to go with us?” Jinyoung suddenly, making Danny lowered his head and nodded his head slowly.

“Why?” Jinyoung asked Danny again.

“It will be boring without Jackson appa. Are you angry?” Danny said as he looked straight into Jinyoung’s eyes. Jinyoung just smiled at his action.

‘How can I get angry with you, Danny?’ Jinyoung thought.

“I’m not angry. But next time, you have to ask umma first alright?” Jinyoung told his son as he played his little nose playfully. Danny just giggled cutely and hugged his mom.

A knock suddenly heard and Jinyoung quickly went to the door as Danny broke the hug. He opened the door and spotted Jackson outside who was smiling. Jinyoung then invited Jackson to come in before disappearing into Geurim’s room.

“Auntie, I’m going.” Jinyoung told Geurim who was sitting on her bed. The old woman just nodded his head with a smile plastered on her face. Jinyoung then went out from the house with Jackson who’s holding Danny in his arms.

__________________________________________________________________

“Danny, come here.” Jinyoung called out his son. Danny then ran to his mom. Jinyoung crouched down and put the short-sleeve shirt in front of Danny’s body.

“Jackson, is this okay?” Jinyoung asked for Jackson opinion that was beside him. Jackson looked at Danny and thought for a while.

“It’s better if he wear a long-sleeve shirt. I rarely saw Danny wore a long-sleeve shirt. If it’s for night time, the long-sleeve shirt is more suitable.” Jackson suggested. Jinyoung thought for a while before nodding his head.

”This one is cool.” Jackson said as he handed a blue long-sleeve shirt to Jinyoung. Jinyoung took it and measured it to Danny’s body.

“This one is okay. It’s just a little big for Danny.” Jinyoung said. Jackson then took the shirt from Jinyoung.

“Let me tell the worker to get a little one. Do you want to buy anything else?” Jackson asked while putting the clothes that Jinyoung chose for Danny in his arms. Jinyoung just shook his head to Jackson. Jackson then disappeared to the counter.

“Do you like the clothes that umma choose for Danny?” Jinyoung asked his son as he bends to Danny’s height.

“I love it! Umma, I want to eat ice cream.” Danny told him, making Jinyoung ruffled his hair.

“Alright. We’ll buy it later.” Jinyoung said. Then, Jackson came to them with some bags in his hands.

“Where’s the shirt?” Jinyoung asked Jackson in confusion.

“I’d paid for it already.” Jackson simply said as he brought the bags to Jinyoung’s face.

“How much is it?” Jinyoung asked Jackson while opening his wallet.

“You don’t have to. It’s my gift to Danny.” Jackson said while playing with Danny’s soft hair.

“It can’t be like that. I pay you back, alright?” Jinyoung told him as he felt uneasy using his money.

“I’m not accepting it. If you insist, how about you treat me for dinner?” Jackson suggested to the stubborn guy in front of him. Jinyoung thought for a while and nodded his head in agreement.

“Danny, what do you want to eat?” Jackson asked Danny. Danny then put his index finger on his chin; looking liked he was in thought.

“I want to eat hamburger.” Danny told Jackson.

“Let’s go to Mc Donald then.” Jackson said as he looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung just nodded his head.

Jackson who was walking with Jinyoung and his son were being watched by a pair of eyes without blinking.

‘Jackson with that maid? How could this be?!’ Mark thought in disbelief. Jackson is his best friend but why didn’t Jackson told him anything about this?

“What’s wrong, honey?” Natalie asked Mark and turned to the same direction.

“Isn’t that your best friend? The guy beside him looked like your secretary. Are they dating?” Natalie asked as her eyes met the two figures.

“I don’t know and don’t want to know. Let’s go.” Mark said as he walked away from that place. Natalie then rushed beside him and linked their arm together. Mark suddenly became moody when he looked at Jinyoung’s face. He really hated that guy. When he was still working at his house, his mom told him that Jinyoung ran away with her accessories. That happened when he and his father weren’t at home.

Mark is more annoyed when he became his secretary.  That’s why he always scolded him at the office. If he could, he will fire him from being his secretary. Mark thought that he was right to ignore him as he started working as a maid at his house. In his eyes, Jinyoung is materialistic. Jinyoung ran with her mom’s accessories when he didn’t succeed trapping him. Just a thought of it made Mark annoyed.

A/N : Ah, what had I done?! >.< FYI, Mark didn't know the truth! Don't hate him please~ T^T