Chapter Three

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung woke up with an annoyed feeling. He had to do all the chores in this house today. With his heavy heart, he went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast with Geurim. As he reached at the kitchen, he saw Geurim already started her works.

“Auntie, can I ask you a question?” Jinyoung said as he approached the kitchen counter.

“What is it?” Geurim asked while looking at his direction.

“Hmm... In this house, is it only Mrs. Tuan and her son? Where’s Mr. Tuan?” Jinyoung asked her curiously.

“Oh, Mr. Tuan is in China. He has to settle down a problem in his business. Why?” Geurim said as she put two slice of bread into the toaster.

“It’s nothing. Just wondering.” Jinyoung smiled at her and started to make a breakfast. Then, he frowned as he didn’t know what to make for Mrs. Tuan and her son.

“Auntie, what are we making?” Jinyoung asked Geurim.

“Do you know how to make a pasta?” Geurim asked him back. Jinyoung just shook his head.

“Then, I’ll teach you!” Geurim said excitedly and Jinyoung just smiled in return.

_________________________________________________

Jinyoung served the table with the pasta and he carefully put two cup on the table.

“Jinyoung, wake up Mark upstairs.” Mrs. Tuan ordered him as she took a seat at the table.

“Yes, ma’am.” Jinyoung said and immediately went upstairs. As he reached at the door, he knocked the door a few times but there was no answer. Jinyoung continued to knock on the door but the result was still the same. Annoyed, he twisted the door knob.

“Err, can I come in?” Jinyoung asked as he peeked his head inside the room. His eyes scanned the room in amuse. There was a king-sized of bed, a television, a laptop and a few branded cupboards. Jinyoung stepped forward and walked to the glass wall. He could see a swimming pool and the sky from there. It’s a nice view.

“Wow...” Jinyoung said dreamily.

“What are you doing in my room?!” A voice snapped him to a reality and because of that, he almost tripped on his own feet. Jinyoung then turned around and saw Mark was only with a towel that hugged his waist. The water was dripping from his wet hair. Then, Jinyoung quickly turned his back to Mark as he blushed.

“I-I’m sorry, young master! Mrs. Tuan asked me to wake you up. I’ve knocked on your door so many times but I’ve got no answer. So, I just come in.” Jinyoung said quickly as he stared at the swimming pool. His heart started to race in agony.

“Who asked you to turn your back to me when talking?!” Mark scolded him. Jinyoung immediately looked at him and then lowered his head.

“Sorry...” Jinyoung said slowly. Silence suddenly filled the air.

“What are you waiting for?! Get out! Do you want to look at me changing my clothes?!” Mark snapped again, making Jinyoung dashed outside the room.

“Phew! He’s like a monster. I almost die.” Jinyoung muttered under his breath as he walked downstair. He sighed in relief.

____________________________________________________

Jinyoung went to the lawn to sweep the dried leaves. As he started his work, the earlier incident replayed in his mind.

‘Yah, why are you remembering such things? But he’s so good-looking!’ Jinyoung smiled at the thought.

“Why are you smiling by yourself? Have you gone crazy?” Mark said in a mocking tone as he saw Jinyoung was smiling alone while working.

“It’s nothing, young master.” Jinyoung answered him. Then Mark got into his car and drove away.

 

A/N : Double update! ^o^ Since a few of you said it was short, I tried to make this to make you happy.

Enjoy reading~ ^^