Chapter Thirty-One

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung turned around and saw Mark and Mrs. Tuan. Danny is still in Mark’s embrace. Seeing that, Jinyoung’s anger started to boil. He was really annoyed when he remembered the day he ‘proposes’ him.

“Danny, let’s go back.” Jinyoung grabbed Danny’s hand who’s still hugging Mark. Danny seems shocked at his action. He then broke the hug and looked at his mom.

“I don’t want to. I want to play with Mark uncle first.” Danny told him, making Jinyoung bit his lower lips.

“Danny, listen to umma. We will go back now!” Jinyoung raised his voice a little. Jinyoung grabbed his arm once again. Before he wanted to leave, Mark blocked his way.

“Sir, please give a way.” Jinyoung said to Mark. Mark just stared at his face. If Jinyoung followed his heart, he will splash some water to his face.

“Jinyoung, Danny is hurting!” Mark snapped a little as he saw Danny was trying to pry away his little hand from Jinyoung’s. Jinyoung immediately loosens his grip. He didn’t realize he was hurting his son.

“Danny, is it hurt?” Jinyoung asked as he rubbed his wrist softly. After that, he brought Danny in his arms.

“It’s hurts.” Danny’s eyes brimmed with tears. Jinyoung sighed a little, regretting his action just now.

“Umma is sorry, okay? Let’s go back.” Jinyoung said softly and wanted to walk away, but Mark once again blocked his way.

“What else do you want? Go away! I told you, don’t appear in front of me again.” Jinyoung slowed down his voice at the last words as he saw Danny’s scared face.

“Please, Jinyoung-ah. Stop acting like a kid. You went missing for two weeks!” Mark snapped a little. Jinyoung then let out a sarcastic laugh.

“I’m acting like a kid? It’s not your business! If I go anywhere, it’s none of your concern!” Jinyoung turned around as he wanted to run away from Mark. But Mark quickly grabbed his arm.

“Jinyoung, don’t be so stubborn! I was going crazy searching for you these two weeks! Luckily Jaebum told me you’re here! Can you stop making me like this?” Mark ruffled his hair slightly in frustration, still gripping Jinyoung’s arm.

“Jaebum-hyung? And who ask you to search for me?” Jinyoung asked him as he wanted to pry away Mark’s grip on his hand. He somehow felt slightly betrayed by Jaebum. Mark then took a deep breath.

“Jinyoung, let’s talk?” Mark asked him softly, but Jinyoung kept struggling to let himself go.

“Let’s talk for a while?” Mark asked him again. This time, his voice turned stern. He tightens his grip on Jinyoung’s.

“I don’t want to! Let me go!” Jinyoung exclaimed, making Danny in his arms started crying. He snatched his arm from Mark and wiped away Danny’s tears.

“What’s wrong with you? You always made my son cried.” Jinyoung gritted his teeth. Mark then bit his lip.

“Danny is my son too!” Mark reminded him.

“Who says? And-“ Danny’s cry became louder, making Jinyoung panic. He didn’t know how to stop his crying. Mrs. Tuan then took Danny away from his arms.

“If both of you want to fight, don’t do it in front of your son.” Mrs. Tuan took a seat and placed Danny on her laps. She tried to stop his crying and it did stop. Jinyoung then ruffled his hair.

“Can you leave me alone? I didn’t disturb your life. Please leave. I’m tired with all of this. Too tired.” Jinyoung said softly. Mark then turned silent and pulled Jinyoung to have a seat.

“I’m sorry for being harsh with you just now. I’m just mad. You went missing without news.” Mark told him.

“If I went missing, I’m not at fault.” Jinyoung replied him, making Mark shook his head.

“You brought Danny with you. My son!”

“Your son?” Jinyoung asked in a mocking tone.

“He needs a dad. Do you think only you can take care of him?” Mark asked him.

“Do you think he lacks of something? He’s fine! His life is completely fine without you.” Jinyoung answered him. Mark then pulled him to the beach.

“What’s wrong with you?!” Mark snapped as they reached at the beach.

“Why?” Jinyoung made a face. Mark then kicked the sand in front of him in frustration.

“You’re hot-tempered, you know? If I give Danny to you, I don’t know what you will do to him.” Jinyoung commented. Mark then sighed a bit as he heard that.

“I’m angry because you’re being stubborn.” Mark slowed down his voice, making Jinyoung smiled a bit.

“Sir, just admit it. Your attitude made me sick. It’s not only that. You’re selfish, arrogant, only think of yourself, not-“

Mark shut him up with a kiss. Jinyoung froze a little at his action. It took him a few second before realizing it and quickly pushed Mark away from him.

“Y-Yah! It’s the second time you kissed me when I’m talking!” Jinyoung exclaimed as his cheeks turned hot.

“What? Do you want more? I can give it if you want.” Mark simply said as he stepped forward, making Jinyoung step backwards. Jinyoung’s cheeks turned redder when he heard that. Mark then sighed and pulled him in his embrace.

“Okay, I admit that I’m hot-tempered, arrogant or whatever you said. But can you let me explain everything?” Mark said softly to his ears before he broke the hug. Jinyoung was still shocked at his actions. He then took a deep breath.

“Alright. Tell me everything you want.” Jinyoung said and took a seat at the bench. Mark then took a seat beside him. He slowly grabbed both of Jinyoung’s hands.

“I’m sorry for what had I done to you 4 years ago. I really didn’t mean it. I was drunk.” Mark said as he looked straight into Jinyoung’s eyes. Jinyoung just turned silent and looked away from Mark. His heart started to beat faster than usual when he stared at Mark’s eyes.

“Well, I kinda expect that you’re pregnant that time. But you told me you’re not.” Mark continued and his voice turned softer.

“I didn’t tell you because I was afraid you will ask me to abort it. I can’t do that. I told Geurim auntie and she told your mom, but your mom kicked me from the house. And now, I’m here. I’m not Jinyoung who you can easily bully before.” Jinyoung finally replied him and turned his face at Mark. He could see Mark’s face changed a bit.

“My mom regretted it. She told me about Danny.” Mark told him.

“Who told your mom?” Jinyoung asked him.

“Geurim.” Mark and Jinyoung turned their heads at the voice. It was Mrs. Tuan who led Danny beside her.

“Go to Mark uncle, Danny.” Mrs. Tuan told Danny. Danny then ran to Mark who’s sitting beside Jinyoung and Mark brought him to the beach.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung didn’t realize Mrs. Tuan already took a seat beside him. He stared at her face for a while. She’s still beautiful like before. Except for one. She’s smiling at Jinyoung. She never smiled at Jinyoung when he worked at her house before.

“I’ve forgive you, ma’am. It’s all the past anyway.” Jinyoung said as he looked at Danny who played with Mark. Mrs. Tuan then tapped his shoulder softly.

“Just call me auntie, Jinyoung-ah. I know you’ve suffered all this time. I want to repay all the time you’ve suffered because of us. Danny is our flesh and blood too.” Mrs. Tuan told him. Jinyoung quickly shook his head.

“No. Danny is my son. Mark didn’t have a right on him.” Jinyoung replied her as he bit his lip.

“I know that. But you have to understand. Danny is growing up. What will you answer him if he’s asking you about his real dad?” Mrs. Tuan asked him. Jinyoung turned silent. He really scared if that ever happened.

“That’s why Geurim brought Danny to meet me.” Mrs. Tuan said again.

“Geurim auntie?!” Jinyoung asked in disbelief as he got up from his seat. He couldn’t believe his ears. How could Geurim do this? He believed her!

“Don’t be angry first, Jinyoung-ah. Let me explain.” Mrs. Tuan said as she pulled his hand. Jinyoung then sat down with his tight expression.

“Alright. Explain everything now!”

A/N : Another update~ ^o^ Thanks for commenting~ I'm sorry if it's not good. >.<

Happy reading~