Chapter Thirty

You're My Destiny

A week later...

“Umma, I’m cold.” Danny said as he sat on Jinyoung’s lap. They are at the beach. His nose turned a bit red from the cold. The wind made his hair messed a bit. Jinyoung then smiled and fixed Danny’s hair.

“Where’s your jacket?” Jinyoung asked softly. Danny then pointed his finger at the tree. Jinyoung then walked to the tree and get the jacket.

“Next time, don’t take it away.” Jinyoung reminded as he put the jacket on Danny. Danny just nodded his head.

“Let’s head back to the hotel.” Jinyoung said as he led Danny through the beach. Walking at the beach in the evening calmed Jinyoung’s heart.

“Umma, this beach is beautiful.” Danny commented. Jinyoung just smiled and nodded his head. He could see Danny was excited.

“Umma.” Danny called him as he pulled his sleeve.

“What is it, Danny?” Jinyoung asked as he crouched to Danny’s level. Danny stared at his mom for a while.

“Umma is so pretty. I love you.” Danny said as he kissed Jinyoung’s cheek. Jinyoung felt touched as he heard that. At least his son loves him.

“Umma loves Danny too.” Jinyoung said and kissed his cheeks lovingly.

“I know that. Umma, where’s Mark uncle? Jackson appa? I miss them.” Danny asked him, making Jinyoung froze a bit. He didn’t know what to answer.

“They’re busy, Danny.” Jinyoung said while fixing Danny’s hair.

“They’re always busy.” Danny whined as he pouted. Jinyoung took a deep breath before he brought Danny in his arm.

“Let’s go.” Jinyoung said but Danny kept pouting. How will he tell Danny that he will never meet with both of them again?

FLASHBACK

“How long will you hide?” Jackson asked him.

“Forever?” Jinyoung said unsurely, making Jackson sighed a little.

“You can’t do that, Jinyoung-ah. You have to face the fact. You don’t have to hide anymore.” Jackson told him.

“What’s wrong with you? Did Danny and I burden you? If it’s like that, you don’t have to care about us anymore!” Jinyoung snapped a bit. He didn’t know why he is acting like that.

“Jinyoung!” Jackson raised his voice a little. As Jinyoung saw Jackson’s face, he felt guilty. He knows Jackson was stucked between Mark and him. He knows Jackson still love his friendship with Mark. They are friends since little. But because of him, their friendship...

“I’m sorry...” Jinyoung said softly. Jackson took a deep breath before ruffling his hair. Silence air filled between them.

“Do you have a problem?” Jinyoung suddenly asked him. Jackson looked at Jinyoung and shook his head.

“No. Hmm, I have to go now. Take care.” Jackson said before leaving him. Jinyoung felt a bit weird. Why is Jackson acting like that? Jinyoung then leaned back on the sofa. He was staying at Jaebum’s house for now. Not long after that, a knock was heard from the door. Jinyoung frowned a little. Did Jackson leave something? Jinyoung went to the door and opened it. It was not Jackson, but it was Jackson’s mom.

“Auntie, how did you know I’m here?” Jinyoung asked, a bit shocked. But Mrs. Wang just glared at him, making his heart beats faster.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Umma!” Danny exclaimed, making Jinyoung snapped into a reality. Jinyoung then ruffled his hair.

“What is it, Danny?” Jinyoung asked him, making the kid pouted.

“I’m hungry.” Danny answered him. Jinyoung smiled as he heard that. He then brought Danny to a nearby restaurant. He took the order and have seat with Danny at the table. While waiting for their foods, Mrs. Wang words played in his mind.

FLASHBACK

“Why did you lie?” Mrs. Wang asked him. Jinyoung seems shocked at the question. Lie? What lie?

“What’s wrong, auntie? I don’t understand.” Jinyoung asked her back.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you already had a son?” Mrs. Wang asked him again.

“Yeah, I already had a son. Didn’t Jackson tell you?” Jinyoung asked her.

“No. If he did, I will not let Jackson to have any relationship with you. What are you planning? Why did you want to burden him with your son?” Mrs. Wang stated. Jinyoung was hurts as he heard that statement. Is he burdening Jackson with Danny?

“I didn’t mean to burden him, auntie. Jackson and Danny closed since-“

“Why are you so selfish? Jackson deserves better than this. Why did he have to marry someone like you who already had a son?” Mrs. Wang cut off his words, making Jinyoung’s heart broke into a million pieces.

“I’m sorry if I was being too much, but I can’t accept this. Jackson is my only son. I want the best for my son. I hope you understand.” Mrs. Wang’s voice turned softer. Jinyoung held his tears from flowing. He suddenly remembered Jackson’s face earlier. Is this his problem?

“What does auntie want me to do?” Jinyoung asked her. Mrs. Wang took a deep breath.

“Leave Jackson.”

END OF FLASHBACK

Jinyoung blinked his eyes a few time. He didn’t want to cry here. Not in the public and in front his son.

“Umma.” Danny pointed at the plate in front of him, making Jinyoung chuckled a bit. He forgot to feed his son.

“Open your mouth, Danny.” Jinyoung brought the spoonful of meals to Danny’s mouth. Danny happily opened his mouth and chewed it. Jinyoung smiled at his action. He suddenly remembered of Jaebum and Jackson.  After Mrs. Wang came, he went out from Jaebum’s house without telling Jackson. He told Jaebum to keep it a secret from Jackson. Jinyoung didn’t want Jackson to find him. He didn’t want to burden him anymore.

“Grandma! Mark uncle!” Danny exclaimed happily, making Jinyoung froze for a while. Danny then jumped off of his seat and ran to them. Mark and his mom? Jinyoung didn’t dare to look back.

‘Don’t tell me it’s them!’ He thought.

A/N : First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating as usual. T^T I've been busy lately with tutoring my cousins in their lessons. *sigh* Thanks for my readers who supporting this story through commenting and upvoting. It really means a lot to me. :) And for my silent readers too. Thanks for spending your time by reading this fanfic. I kinda understand you because I used to be a silent reader too. lol ^o^ I love you guys too!! <3 <3 <3

Enjoy reading~