Chapter Nineteen

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung was fidgety on his seat as he was worried about his son. He then took a glance at Mark. The guy looked like he was in thought. Maybe he was thinking about Natalie who was at the overseas right now. Mark maybe missed his girlfriend. The company was busy with the news that Mark will get engaged to her after she comes back here. Not that Jinyoung care anyway. It’s not his business.

“How long you want to stare at the mirror? Until it broke?” Mark asked sarcastically, making Jinyoung snapped to the reality. He then roamed his eyes outside the car. They already arrived at the kindergarten. Jinyoung quickly got off of the car. As Mark wanted to get out from his car too, Jinyoung immediately stopped him.

“You don’t have to go too, sir. It will burden you. Thank you for sending me here. You can go eat now. Okay, sir. I’m going.” Jinyoung instantly left Mark who still inside the car as he finished his words. Jinyoung then sighed in relief and his lips formed into a small smile.

“Why are you smiling by yourself?” A familiar voice startled him. Jinyoung then turned around and saw Mark walking to him with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Why are you following me?” Jinyoung asked him as he gritted his teeth.

“I’ve already told you. I’m going to make sure that you didn’t lie to me. If I’m going back without checking, you possibly lie to me and then take a taxi from here then go to your home. It’s possible, right?” Mark said casually. Jinyoung then took a deep breath.

“Why don’t you just leave? I’m telling you the truth. It’s not that I’m going to lie about my own son.” Jinyoung told him softly as he wanted Mark to go away. But Mark just stared at him.

“Have you done talking? Now, you come in.” Mark said as he walked to the gate, making Jinyoung sighed a bit. He could never win against Mark. Jinyoung then went inside the kindergarten.

“There you are, Mr. Park. Danny kept calling your name.” Mrs. Kim said as she saw Jinyoung entered the room with Mark beside him.

“Who is this, Mr. Park?” Mrs. Kim asked him as she spotted Mark standing beside him. Jinyoung then took a look at Mark’s face.

“My boss. He sent me here.” Jinyoung told her. Mrs. Kim then smiled a little.

“Oh, let’s go to Danny.” Mrs. Kim said as she led the way. Jinyoung just followed her from behind. The three of them then went inside a small room.

“Danny, is it hurt?” Jinyoung asked Danny as he approached his son who was lying on the bed. He caressed his cheek softly. His heart’s hurts when he saw his son was trying hard to breath. Danny’s asthma attacked again.

“U-Umma...” Danny said as he hugged his mom.

“Since when?” Jinyoung asked Mrs. Kim. He didn’t bother to glance at Mark who’s leaning his back on the wall.

“Since this morning but it’s not this worse. After he inhaled the inhaler, his breath went steady. But then after a break time, his asthma attacked him again. It’s getting worse.” Mrs. Kim explained to Jinyoung. She was also worried about Danny’s condition.

“Umma, I want grandma...” Danny said softly. His eyes were b with tears. Jinyoung bit his lip as he saw Danny. All this while, Geurim was the one who always taking care of Danny if he was sick. Jinyoung felt like crying as he thought of that.

“Have you sent him to the hospital?” Mark suddenly butted in; making Jinyoung and Mrs. Kim turned their heads on him.

“No. That’s why I called Mr. Park to come here.” Mrs. Kim answered him.

“If it’s like that, let me send him to the hospital.” Mark suggested. Jinyoung flinched a little as he heard that. He then quickly shook his head.

“You don’t have to, sir. I don’t want to burden you. Furthermore, you had sent me here. Just let me send Danny to the hospital with taxi.” Jinyoung told him.

“You don’t have to use taxi.  I’m already here. Just let me send him.” Mark insisted. Jinyoung just sighed a little. He was too worried about Danny. Before he wanted to bring Danny in his arm, Mark did it first. Jinyoung couldn’t help but felt touched when he looked at the sight. Mark with his own son.

“Mrs. Kim, we’re going. Thank you for calling me here.” Jinyoung said as they went out from the kindergarten. Mrs. Kim just nodded his head.

‘They looked like a family.’ Mrs. Kim thought as she smiled.

_________________________________________________________________

“Umma, who’s this uncle?” Danny asked Jinyoung. He was sitting on Jinyoung’s lap in Mark’s car. They’re just going back from the hospital. Jinyoung turned silent as he couldn’t answer his question. Mark looked at Jinyoung secretly when he didn’t answer Danny’s question.

“He’s my boss, Danny. His name is Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung finally answered his question, making Danny smiled happily.

“Uncle, can I call you appa?” Danny suddenly asked Mark who was driving the car. Hearing those words, Mark felt something weird flowing in his body.

“J-Just call him uncle, Danny.” Jinyoung quickly butted in, stuttered a bit. He didn’t expect that question coming out from his mouth. He didn’t dare to look at Mark. Danny then pouted a little as he played with Jinyoung’s fingers.

“Danny, are you hungry?” Mark asked Danny out of the blue. Jinyoung who heard that question frowned a little.

“Yes.” Danny replied. Jinyoung then looked at Danny; warned his son to stop talking.

“Let’s go eat, okay?” Mark asked him again as a small smile plastered on his face. Jinyoung looked at Mark in disbelief. Why did he suddenly act so nice?

“Okay!” Danny answered him happily, making Jinyoung quickly shook his head.

“If you want to eat, just drop me here. We can go home with taxi.” Jinyoung rejected his offer. Mark then shot him a glare, making Jinyoung gulped his saliva.

“Did I ask your opinion? Just go with it.” Mark told him.

"Alright. You're the boss." Jinyoung said as he looked outside the window.

 

A/N : Yeah, double update for my readers~!! :D