Chapter Thirty-Four

You're My Destiny

Jackson peek his head to Jinyoung’s house which seems quiet. He then went to the door and knocked the door a few times. The door opened and he can see Jinyoung standing in front of him.

“Jinyoung!” Jackson quickly grabbed his arm. Jinyoung seems shocked at his presence.

“Jinyoung-ah, where did you go? I’m so worried!” Jackson said as he caressed Jinyoung’s cheek. Jackson misses him too much!

“Why are you here?” Jinyoung asked him coldly while looking away. Jackson was silent for a while when he saw Jinyoung’s action.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung-ah. I don’t know my mom-“

“Your mom isn’t wrong. She just wants the best for her son. I understand. Even I will hate it when my children marry with someone who already had a son.” Jinyoung bit his lip as he held his tears from falling.

“Jinyoung-ah, you’re different. You’re the person that I love. I’ve told you so many times. Why don’t you understand my feeling?” Jackson asked him.

“I understand your feeling, but I don’t understand why didn’t you tell your mom the truth?! Why?!” Jinyoung snapped at him. Jackson could see the hatred from his eyes. Jackson then looked away.

“I have my own reason.” Jackson said softly.

“What reason? Do you want to lie to your mom forever? You know your mom will not accept me if she knew the truth. That’s your reason, right?!” Jinyoung snapped again, his hand formed into a fist.

“Yes! I know my mom will do this! I love you too much, Jinyoung-ah. I don’t want to lose you. I waited you for years. When you accepted my proposal, I’m so grateful. But now, this happened! Do you know how scared I am when you went missing? Do you how hurts my heart when I thought you will leave me forever?!” Jackson let out his feeling. Jinyoung then lowered his head as he didn’t want to meet with his eyes.

“We can’t, Jackson.” Jinyoung said softly.

“Why not?!” Jackson snapped as he grabbed Jinyoung’s arm.

“Because he will marry me.” Mark’s voice suddenly appeared. Jackson and Jinyoung then turned his head to the voice. Mark was leaning his back on the wall. He smiled and walked to Jinyoung.

“You heard it, right? He can’t be with you because he will marry me.” Mark said as he snatched Jinyoung’s arm from Jackson’s grip. Jinyoung just widened his eyes in disbelief.

‘When did I agree to marry this jerk?’ He thought.

“I think you-“

“Do you know the meaning of these flowers?” Mark turned his head to Jinyoung as he pulled out peach blossom from his pocket. He then leaned his face closer to Jinyoung, making the latter back away and gulped his saliva a few times. Jinyoung closed his mouth with his palm as he remembered the kiss incident. He doesn’t want Mark to kiss him in front of Jackson.

“I’m your captive, Nyoungie~” Mark said softly to his ears. Jinyoung looked away from Mark as his cheeks suddenly turned hot.

‘Nyoungie?! Which ghost had gotten into this jerk?’ Jinyoung thought.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” Jackson pulled Mark shoulder from being so close to Jinyoung. Jinyoung then sighed in relief. He almost lost his breath because of Mark.

“Why? I just want to give flowers to my future wife. Right, Nyoungie?” Mark smiled and winked at Jinyoung, making Jinyoung blushed again.

“Jinyoung is my fiancé, mind you!” Jackson’s anger suddenly boiled seeing Jinyoung blushed because of Mark. Mark’s face suddenly turned serious as he turned his face at Jackson.

“Correction, ex-fiancé.” Mark simply said.

“Your mom had broken your engagement with him. So, there’s nothing between you two anymore. It’s up to him to marry with anyone else!” Mark said as in matter of fact.

“It’s not that I want to! And I don’t believe Jinyoung wants to marry someone like you! You don’t even love him!” Jackson snapped at him.

“Who said I don’t love him?!” Mark and Jackson glared at each other. Jinyoung then tried to come between them so they will not involve in an argument.

“Where do you want to put Bambam?” Mark asked as his hand clenched into a fist.

“Then, where do you want to put Natalie?” Jackson asked him back and his hand formed into a fist too.

“Eh, both of you. Don’t be like this. It’s not a good way to solve a problem. How about we have a talk?” Jinyoung suggested as he step between them but both of them pushed him softly to the side.

“This is our business.” Mark and Jackson said in unison, making Jinyoung widened his eyes.

“So, do both of you think I’m a property? Whoever wins will get me?” Jinyoung asked, getting mad as he crossed his arms.

“Yes!” Both of them answered while still glaring at each other, making Jinyoung stunned for a while.

“Suit you two!” Jinyoung exclaimed and went into Danny’s room.

“You can’t make him happy! He will only be happy if he’s with me!” Jackson yelled in front of Mark’s face. Mark then smirked in return.

“Do you think he will be happy with you when your mom didn’t like him?!” Mark replied him.

“My parents even ask me to marry him without any protest!” Mark continued his words.

“If you marry him only because your parents ask you, you better not! Just marry with Natalie!” Jackson told him. They were fighting like a kid. Jinyoung who looked at the scene shook his head slightly. He brought Danny who’s still half asleep in his arms and went to the door.

“Where are you going?” Jackson asked him as he saw Jinyoung wants to walk out from the house. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes at both of them.

“Both of you had disturbed Danny’s sleep. Continue the argument. I’m going out with Danny.” Jinyoung said and went out from the house.

“Bye, Mark uncle, Jackson appa~” Danny waved to Mark and Jackson. The two then looked at each other.

“Jinyoung-ah, get into my car.” Jackson wants to walk to Jinyoung but it was blocked by Mark.

“Just let me send him.” Mark stated as he blocked Jackson’s way. Jinyoung turned his face at them and shook his head.

‘They’re acting like a kid.’ Jinyoung thought.

Jinyoung then quickly went into a taxi which stopped in front of his house with Danny. He sighed in relief as he can escape from the two guys.

“What is your problem?!” Mark snapped as Jackson blocked his way to reach Jinyoung, making Jackson snorted harshly.

“I should ask you that question! Jinyoung and I were fine before!” Jackson snapped back.

“It’s none of your concern! Furthermore, Danny is my son. So, Jinyoung deserves me better!”

“All this time you never care about Danny! I’m the one who looked after him since he’s a baby! We’re already like a father and a son!”

“But that didn’t change the fact that I’m his biological father!”

Both of them didn’t care that they already have audiences. For them, this problem must end today!

DUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark and Jackson stunned as they heard a loud noise. Their head quickly turned to the road. Something horrible had happened and their faces turned pale. Jinyoung and Danny!

A/N : Don't kill me!! >.< I had to stop it here! I gotta go now! Btw, I really enjoy reading your comments. Especially the long one. ^o^ Thanks for dropping some comments~ Bye! ;)