Chapter Twenty-Six

You're My Destiny

“What’s the matter, Jinyoung-ah?” Jaebum tapped Jinyoung’s shoulder softly. Jinyoung just sighed a little. He suddenly remembered Mark’s weird act to him a few days ago.

“It’s nothing, hyung.” Jinyoung lied. He didn’t want Jaebum to ask him with many questions. His mind was only thinking Mark lately.

“Eyy, don’t hide it. You miss Jackson, right?” Jaebum , making Jinyoung froze a bit. Jackson. He almost forgot Jackson who always being nice to him. When he remembered about Jackson, his heart felt heavier.

“Is Jinyoungie shy?” Jaebum again as he didn’t get any respond from Jinyoung.

“Ehem.” Mark faked a cough when he saw the scene. Jinyoung just gulped his saliva while Jaebum already return to his seat.

_______________________________________________

“Jinyoungie.” Jackson suddenly appeared beside him.

“Jackson? Why did you back early?” Jinyoung asked him. If he was not mistaken, Jackson will come back the day after tomorrow. Jackson just smiled at him.

“I miss you. That’s why I finished the works early. So that I can come back and have a lunch together with you.” Jackson said. Jinyoung stared at him for a while. Did he ever love Jackson?

“Okay.” Jinyoung answered him shortly and got up on his feet.

“Hyung! Why didn’t you wait for me?” Bambam asked as he approached them. Jinyoung then looked away.

“I want to meet Jinyoung.” Jackson answered him. Bambam smiled at him and hugged his arm.

“Oh, is it like that? Hyung, let’s lunch together. I’m hungry.” Bambam whined at Jackson.

“I’m sorry, Bam. I had promised Jinyoung to have a lunch together.” Jackson told him.

“Can’t I go together with you two?” Bambam asked again as he didn’t felt satisfied. Jinyoung felt guilty when he heard that.

“I’m sorry, but I have something to tell Jinyoung.” Jackson said with a smile as he loosens Bambam’s arm from him. He then grabbed Jinyoung’s wrist and went out from the office. Jinyoung looked behind and he could see Bambam was glaring at him.

______________________________________________

Jinyoung put his chin on his palm as he stared at the road through the transparent wall. There are many things in his mind. Mark, Danny, Jackson and Bambam. All of them brought him into a different problem. Danny wants his real appa, Bambam wants Jackson, Jackson wants him and Mark wants... Well, he didn’t know what’s actually on Mark’s mind.

“Hello!” Jackson flicked his fingers in front of Jinyoung’s face, making Jinyoung flinched a bit. Jinyoung then looked at Jackson who leaned his back on the chair.

“What is so special about that road? Why don’t you look at my face?” Jackson asked him in a sulky tone. Jinyoung lowered his head as he wanted to hide his smile. When he looked up to Jackson’s face, Jackson leaned closer to him making him blushed.

“You’re blushing~ So cute.” Jackson cooed and Jinyoung quickly punched his shoulder.

“How is Danny?” Jackson asked him as he rubbed his sore shoulder. Jinyoung then looked straight into his eyes, making the latter looked at him weirdly.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Jackson asked him.

“Do you really love Danny?” Jinyoung let out his question without thinking. Jackson then looked straight into Jinyoung’s eyes.

“Why are you asking me like that? I really love him. I was closed to him since he’s baby. If you’re thinking that I’m closed to him only because I want to get you, you’re wrong. I’ll still visit him even if you reject me.” Jackson told him. Jinyoung could sense Jackson was a bit disappointed with him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“

“Forget about it. Hmm, can you accompany me to the shop after this?” Jackson asked him. Jinyoung then glanced at his watch before nodding his head.

____________________________________________________

Mark bit his lip as he rushed to the restaurant. He just got a call from Natalie. Why so fast? He still didn’t solve his problem with Jinyoung.

“Eh, I’m sorry.” Mark apologized as he bumped onto someone. His eyes widened as he saw Jinyoung and Jackson in front of him. His heart hurts a little seeing the two of them being together. When did Jackson come back?

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked Jackson.

“I came here to eat. Why are you late today?” Jackson asked him back.

“I have something-“

“Honey~” Mark suddenly felt his waist was being hugged by someone. He turned around and saw Natalie.

“Natalie...” Mark trailed off.

“I miss you so much!” Natalie said brightly, still didn’t let go of Mark. Mark then broke the hug and looked at her face.

“What a surprise. I thought you’ll be long at Italy.” Mark tried to smile but he just can’t. Natalie seems unaware of his behaviour.

“Hi Jackson! It’s been a long time I didn’t meet you.” Natalie hugged Mark’s arm as he said that. Mark felt guilty that Jinyoung looked away from him.

“Why did you go to Italy?” Jackson asked her, his hand searched for Jinyoung’s. Mark secretly gritted his teeth when he saw that.

“Oh, Mark didn’t tell you? We’ll get married!” Natalie answered him, making Mark bit his lip. He didn’t want Jinyoung to know about this. He didn’t know why.

“Oh, yeah? Congratulation! When is it?” Jackson asked with a big smile plastered on his face. He didn’t need to worry anymore.  Jinyoung will never be Mark’s.

“I’ll give you the card invitation. Who’s this? You lunch with him?” Natalie asked Jackson as he saw Jinyoung standing beside him. And then she remembered. She saw Jackson with the guy shopping together. He is Jinyoung, Mark’s secretary.

“Yes. You already knew him, right?” Jackson asked him. Natalie then nodded his head. Jinyoung took a look at Mark’s face and their eyes met for a while.

“Yup! Did you have something with him?” Natalie asked him again. Jackson chuckled a bit.

“Of course! He’s my boyfriend and my future wife.” Jackson told her, making Mark and Jinyoung widened his eyes as they heard that.

__________________________________________

Jinyoung walked faster as he was totally annoyed with Jackson. Why did he tell that to Mark?

“Jinyoung-ah, let me explain!” Jackson said as he grabbed Jinyoung’s arm.

“No! Why are you saying that?” Jinyoung snapped at him a little.

“Because I mean it! I want you to be my wife.” Jackson explained, making Jinyoung glared at him.

“I don’t give you the answer yet.” Jinyoung reminded him. Jackson then led Jinyoung to his car.

“But I already knew your answer.” Jackson told him. Jinyoung then frowned a little.

“How do you know?” Jinyoung asked him while quirking one of his eyebrows. Jackson then let out a chuckle. Jinyoung looked so cute!

“What’s so funny?!” Jinyoung pinched Jackson’s arm, making the latter groaned in pain.

“Yah! Did you have any relative with a crab? I’ll be dead if I became your husband.” Jackson said as he rubbed his sore arm. Jinyoung then rolled his eyes.

“Who want to marry you?”  Jinyoung pouted.

“You.” Jackson simply said and stopped Jinyoung from pinching him again.

“Jinyoung-ah, I’m serious. I really love you. Please accept me.” Jackson stared into Jinyoung’s eyes. Jinyoung felt guilty with Jackson before he slowly nodded his head. That action made Jackson jumped and crashed him into a hug.

_________________________________________________

“What’s wrong with you? You didn’t even talk to me.” Natalie whined when they reached at her apartment. Mark just laid his back on the sofa. He’s still thinking about Jinyoung and Jackson.

“Yah, did you even heard me?” Natalie said as he took a seat in beside Mark and slapped his shoulder, making Mark snapped into a reality.

“Err, what did you say?” Mark asked her. Natalie then threw a small cushion to Mark. Her lips turned into a pout. Annoyed, Mark got up from the sofa and walked to the door.

“Where are you going?” Natalie asked as she followed Mark’s steps. Mark ruffled his hair and turned his face at her.

“I want to go home.” Mark answered shortly and went out from the apartment. Jackson’s words kept lingering in his mind.

_______________________________________________

Mark slammed his car’s door hardly as he went out from the car. He then stared at the house in front of him. It was Jinyoung’s house. Mark walked to the playground and took a seat at the bench. He stared at the swing. He still remembered how happy Danny was playing it. Mark misses his son so much. He really wanted to meet him again.

“Why is my feeling turned like this?” Mark asked himself. He can’t think right. Jackson will marry Jinyoung? He felt like he will lose Danny forever. Mark really wanted to be a dad for Danny.

Mark then got up from the bench and walked towards his car. His steps stopped as he saw Jackson’s car parked at Jinyoung’s house. Jinyoung then went out from the car with sleeping Danny in his arms. Jackson went out too from his car.

“I have to go now. Take care.” Jackson said and kissed Jinyoung’s cheek. Mark’s eyes widened as he saw that. Jackson then went into his car and drove away. Mark didn’t realize Jinyoung had already gone inside his house. He couldn’t let Jinyoung and Danny be Jackson’s. He has to do something.

A/N : Hohoho... Sorry for the late update. I've been busy lately. *sigh*

Jinyoung finally accepted Jackson's proposal!! But, did he really love Jackson? And what is Mark going to do? ^o^