Chapter Thirty-Two

You're My Destiny

“I’m sorry for everything, Jinyoung-ah. I just want to protect my family that time.” Mrs. Tuan said as tears fell on her cheeks. She then wiped away her tears.

“I really regret it, Jinyoung-ah.” Mrs. Tuan continued, making Jinyoung turned silent for a while. It was Geurim who brought Danny to Mrs. Tuan. Jinyoung didn’t know why she did that.

“It’s no use regretting, auntie. It’s all the past anyway.” Jinyoung said softly. Mrs. Tuan then grabbed his hand.

“Forgive me and Mark?” Mrs. Tuan asked him, making Jinyoung looked at him.

“I forgive you two. I’m tired of hiding already.” Jinyoung told her with a small smile plastered on his face.

“Thank you, Jinyoung-ah. I felt relieved now. I hope you will agree to marry Mark.” Mrs. Tuan smiled, making Jinyoung widened his eyes. Marry with Mark? That jerk?

“Err, I’m sorry but I think you misunderstand. I only said I forgave him, not marrying him.” Jinyoung explained to her.

“Why, Jinyoung-ah? He can be a good dad for Danny.” Mrs. Tuan said as Jinyoung looked away. Mark maybe can be a good father, but a good husband... Jinyoung didn’t sure.

“Auntie, like this. Mark can visit Danny anytime he wants. I don’t mind but I don’t want to marry him.” Jinyoung told her, making Mrs. Tuan tilted her head in confusion.

“It can’t be like that. What will Danny think? He will get confused. Danny needs a perfect family. Only Mark can give him that.” Mrs. Tuan protested.

“If I marry with someone else, Danny will have a perfect family too.” Jinyoung said. Mrs. Tuan then looked into Jinyoung’s eyes.

“Do you already have a lover?” Mrs. Tuan asked him curiously. Jinyoung just let the question unanswered.

“Jinyoung-ah, please marry Mark. I know you can change him into a better person.” Mrs. Tuan said, almost pleading. Jinyoung then shook his head.

“You have to understand. Not all things can be solve just like that. Mark didn’t even sincere to be my husband. He only wants Danny. A marriage without love will never go anywhere. Furthermore, he already has Natalie. They will get married soon.” Jinyoung said and bit his lip as he said the last words. It somehow hurts him.

“Umma!” Danny suddenly approached Jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled at Mrs. Tuan before getting up from the bench.

“I’m sorry, auntie. I have to go. I will be back tomorrow. I hope you will never prise up about this issue anymore.” Jinyoung said and brought Danny in his arms. Before he walked away, his eyes met with Mark’s. He just ignored him even though his heart was beating like crazy.

___________________________________________________

“Jinyoung-ah, how long will you torture Jackson?” Jaebum took a seat beside Jinyoung who’s watching the television. Jinyoung just kept quiet.

“He almost turned crazy searching for you. Now you’d back home, at least call him.” Jaebum continued but Jinyoung just remained silent. Jaebum then took a deep breath.

“Jinyoung-ah, I don’t know what’s your problem with him but you shouldn’t treat him like this!” Jaebum raised his voice a little, making Jinyoung heaved a sigh. Jinyoung then grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

“Hyung, you don’t understand...” Jinyoung said slowly.

“So you have to make me understand!” Jaebum snapped a bit, making Jinyoung bit his lip.

“His mother came met me.” Jinyoung started.

“So?” Jaebum quirked his eyebrow. Jinyoung then smiled a little. Jaebum must be shocked if he heard him later. Even Jinyoung himself didn’t expect Mrs. Wang who’s always treating him nicely turned like that.

“She just knew that I already had a son.” Jinyoung said and looked at Jaebum who’s widening his eyes as he heard that.

“Let me guess, she asked you to leave Jackson?” Jaebum guessed, making Jinyoung slowly nodded his head. Jaebum then let out a sigh.

“This is a big problem.” Jaebum stated as he ruffled his hair. Jinyoung just looked away from him. Then, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder, making he turned to Jaebum.

“I don’t know how to solve this problem, but believe me. I’ll always support your decision. But, one thing. Don’t run away again. That just worsens the situation.” Jaebum said as he pulled Jinyoung into his embrace. Jinyoung then smiled as he heard that.

“Thank you, hyung.” Jinyoung mumbled to him. He suddenly remembered something and broke the hug.

“Hyung, why did you tell Mark about where I am?” Jinyoung asked as he punched Jaebum’s shoulder hardly.

“Yah! How did you know anyway?” Jaebum asked him back while rubbing his sore shoulder.

“Answer me, hyung.” Jinyoung pouted.

“My dongsaeng is so cute~” Jaebum cooed as he pinched Jinyoung’s cheek. Jinyoung then glared at him.

“That glare means nothing. I have a meaner look.” Jaebum chuckled.

“Hyung!! I’m being serious here!” Jinyoung exclaimed in frustration.

“Okay, okay. I’ll answer it. What is the question again?” Jaebum .

“Hyung, get out from my house now.” Jinyoung sulked and stuffed his face on the cushion.

“How could you chase me out? I thought you love me.” Jaebum again. After seeing no reaction from Jinyoung who still stuffed his face on the small cushion, he crashed him into a hug.

“Yah, is Jinyoungie mad? Okay, I’ll answer you. But forgive me first.” Jaebum told him when Jinyoung struggled in his embrace.

“H-Hyung...” Jinyoung hardly breathe.

“What is it?” Jaebum asked him, still not breaking the hug.

“I-I can’t breathe...” Jinyoung said and Jaebum quickly broke the hug.

“Yah, are you alright?” Jaebum asked worriedly as he cupped the younger’s face. Jinyoung just took a deep breath.

“Hyung! I almost die, and you’ll be my murderer! If you’re a murderer, you’re a criminal too! And criminal will go to jail!” Jinyoung blabbered, making Jaebum chuckled.

“What are you talking about?” Jaebum asked him.

‘He’s so cute.’ He thought.

“Hyung, you haven’t answered my question yet.” Jinyoung reminded him, changing the topic.

“Okay, hmm. He looked like a dead person walking at the office. That’s why I finally told him.” Jaebum finally answered him.

“Tch. I told you to keep it as a secret.” Jinyoung muttered under his breath, but Jaebum still can hear it.

“You only told me not to tell Jackson. Not Mark.” Jaebum told him.

“But still, hyung!” Jinyoung said and crossed his arms. Jaebum smiled secretly before tickling Jinyoung.

“H-Hyung! Ahaha, s-stop it hyung!” Jinyoung laughed and tried to pry Jaebum’s fingers from him. After a few second, Jaebum stopped tickling him. Jinyoung then tried to breathe normally.

“You’re so mean, hyung.” Jinyoung whined.

“I know that. I miss your laugh by the way. You should laugh more.” Jaebum smiled at him. Jinyoung then looked at his hyung weirdly.

“And people will assume me as a crazy person?” Jinyoung asked in a mocking tone, making Jaebum let out a laugh.

“Aigoo~ Why are you so cute?” Jaebum pinched his cheeks again.

“You should stop doing that. And stop calling me cute! I’m a man for God’s sake.” Jinyoung glared at him.

“Are you sure?” Jaebum . Jinyoung then threw a cushion at him but Jaebum was quick to avoid it.

“Hyung! Why are you being super annoying today?” Jinyoung asked him in frustration.

“And why are you being super adorable today?” Jaebum asked him back.

“Hyung!”

“Yes?”

“I told you to stop calling me that!” Jinyoung grabbed Jaebum’s collar as he threatened his hyung.

“I’m not calling you cute, I said adorable. It’s a different word.” Jaebum said as in matter of fact while chuckling. Jinyoung then let out a heavy sigh and let Jaebum go. Jaebum is such a tease!

“Umma.” Danny suddenly approached him.

“Yes, Danny?” Jinyoung asked and put him on his laps.

“I’m sleepy...” Danny said while rubbing his eyes and leaned on Jinyoung. Jaebum who was sitting beside him smiled at his action. Jinyoung then played with his hair softly.

‘I hope you will make a good decision, Jinyoung-ah. For you and Danny.’ Jaebum thought.

A/N : I don't know what I'm writing. I just thought that Jinyoung need some distraction so I made some JJP moment. I love them too~ <3 I swear, the hyung-line in GOT7 is so complicated. But I love Markjin the most tho... Ignore me. ^-^' Mark and Jackson will appear again in the next chapter. Stay tuned~

Enjoy reading~