Chapter Fifteen

You're My Destiny

“Jackson, is there anything you want to ask me?” Jinyoung asked as he stared on Jackson who lowered his face. Jackson then looked up at Jinyoung.

“Nothing.” Jackson answered him shortly. Jinyoung smiled a bit. He knows what’s on Jackson’s mind. Maybe Jackson still thought that it’s not the right time to talk about it because Jinyoung is not very well.

“Don’t lie to me. You’re thinking about the earlier conversation, right? Just ask me anything. I’ll try to answer it.” Jinyoung reassured him. Jackson then ruffled his own hair slightly.

“Why? Why must it be Mark, Jinyoung-ah? My best friend!” Jackson asked him. Jinyoung just stared on the man.

“I really didn’t expect that! No wonder Danny looks like him!” Jackson said again, frustrated a bit.

“I’ve forget about it. You must forget about it too. Just assume that you didn’t know anything about this.” Jinyoung told him, making Jackson looked straight into his eyes.

“Forget about it? After what had he done to you?!” Jackson raised his voice a little.

“Yes. I don’t want to remember it anymore. I don’t have any relationship with him. I just want to live happily with Danny.” Jinyoung explained to him as his lips formed into a small smile.

“So, what are you going to do now?” Jackson asked him, his gaze turned softer. He really can’t get mad at Jinyoung.

“I want to quit the job and search a new one. I don’t want to meet him anymore.” Jinyoung answered him. Jackson turned silent as he was in thought.

“Mark is at hospital right now. There must be a lot of work waiting for him. He will not let you quit the job.” Jackson told him, making Jinyoung sighed a little.

“So, how?” Jinyoung asked for Jackson’s suggestion as he bit his lower lip.

“How about this. You will still working there. After you had found a new job, you quit.” Jackson suggested, making Jinyoung thought for a while.

“Let me think about it.” Jinyoung said and gave Jackson a small smile. Danny then came into the room and ran to Jackson. Jackson instantly brought him on his lap.

“Did you shower already?” Jackson asked him as he played with his nose playfully.

“Yes! I smell good, right?” Danny said while grinning. Jinyoung just stared at them with a smile plastered on his face. Jackson’s treatment to Danny never changes even though he already knew the truth. He’s really a nice guy. Maybe Mark is right. Jackson is too nice to be with him.

__________________________________________________________________

Mark snorted harshly while Natalie who was beside him smiled a bit.

“Why are you like this?” Natalie asked him. Mark glared on the wall as his mood never good after Jinyoung slapped him in the office. That’s why he sped up the car as he went out from the company area. Unfortunately, a car crashed onto him, making he loses his control and bumped onto an old woman.

“Mark.” Mark looked at his mom who’s sitting at the end of the bed. He notice that his mom’s expression changed as she saw Natalie beside him. He really didn’t understand his mom. Long time ago, she really wanted someone like Natalie to be her daughter-in-law. But now, her mind totally changed. She didn’t like Natalie from the first time Natalie became his girlfriend. What exactly had happened?

“Mark, can you-“

“Mama, don’t start it!” Mark cut down Mrs. Tuan’s word as he snapped. He didn’t have time to treat his mom’s attitude.

“Don’t raise your voice on your mom, Mark!” Mr. Tuan butted in, making Mark scoffed. Yeah, his father now is on his mother’s side.

“Sorry. I think I have to go now.” Natalie said and went out from the room. Mark then slammed hard his uninjured hand on the bed.

“Are you satisfied now?!” Mark snapped at his parents. He then lied down on the bed and covered himself using the blanket. Mrs. Tuan approached beside him slowly.

“I have something to say.” Mrs. Tuan suddenly said, making Mark opened his closed eyes.

“Can’t wait until tomorrow? I want to sleep.” Mark told her. Mrs. Tuan just shook her head. Mark then took a deep breath.

“What’s the so important thing?” Mark asked as he sat on his bed. Mr. Tuan and Mr. Tuan took a seat beside him.

“Do you remember Jinyoung and Geurim? Our former maid?” Mrs. Tuan asked his son.

“Do you mean the maid who had stolen your accessories?” Mark asked her back in a mocking tone. Mrs. Tuan’s face turned pale. She then looked at her husband.

“Err, actually the one that you bumped onto is Geurim. She lives together with Jinyoung.” Mr. Tuan explained to his son. Mark stunned for a while.

“So?” Mark asked his parents as he quirked his eyebrows. Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan looked at each other.

“Papa wants you to visit Jinyoung and apologize to him.” Mr. Tuan said. Hearing that, Mark quickly got on his feet as he widened his eyes.

“What? I don’t want to! It’s not my fault Geurim auntie passed away! Furthermore, Jinyoung is not her son. For what I’m apologizing to the thief?” Mark said as he defended himself. Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan then got up on their feet too.

“He’s not a thief, Mark.” Mr. Tuan told him, making Mark let out a sarcastic laugh.

“Oh really? Isn’t him who had stolen mama’s accessories? Had you forgotten about that?” Mark asked in a mocking tone. Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan couldn’t answer him. Especially Mrs. Tuan.

She couldn’t admit her mistake. She just made up the story about Jinyoung had stolen her accessories. She didn’t want her husband and Mark knew about Jinyoung’s pregnancy. If Mr. Tuan knew about it, she was very sure he will believe Jinyoung’s word and asked Mark to marry Jinyoung.

“Just stop this crap. I don’t have a time to apologize to that guy. I hate him! He slapped me as he wish. He’s such a !” Mark let out his anger.

“Mark!” Mr. Tuan snapped at him. He didn’t like his son said that to Jinyoung. Mark then lied himself on the bed and closed his eyes. He didn’t feel to fight with his parents anymore.

A/N : Thanks for dropping some comments. It really means a lot to me. ^o^