Chapter Thirty-Six

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung stared at Danny who looked lifeless on the bed with Jaebum beside him. Jackson just went to the office.

“Jinyoung-ah, you can’t be like this. You still haven’t eaten.” Jaebum said.

“I’m not hungry.” Jinyoung answered shortly as he gripped on Danny’s small hand.

“You have to eat, Jinyoung-ah. What do you want to eat? I’ll buy it for you.” Jaebum tried again.

“I don’t want to.” Jinyoung shook his head, making Jaebum heaved a sigh. Jaebum then looked at the door and saw Mark.

“Mark Tuan.” Jaebum said. Jinyoung glanced at the door before staring back at Danny.

“Jinyoung-ah, follow me.” Mark approached him and grabbed Jinyoung’s arm but Jinyoung was quick to snatch away his arm from him. He didn’t want to leave Danny.

“Don’t be stubborn.” Mark told him as he pulled Jinyoung up by his waist and went out from the room. Jinyoung then struggled from Mark’s grip.

“Sir, you shouldn’t do this to me.” Jinyoung controlled his voice. If he followed his heart, he will choke Mark to death. They then reached at the cafeteria and walked to the empty seat.

“Sit here.” Mark dropped Jinyoung on one of the seats. Jinyoung’s eyes then scanned around.

“Why did you bring me here?” Jinyoung asked him but Mark ignored his question and disappeared, making Jinyoung frowned a little. As time goes by, Jinyoung started to get bored and decided to go to Danny again. He got up on his feet as he thought of that.

“Sit.” Jinyoung startled a bit as he heard Mark’s voice. He then sat again with his gloomy face.

“What do you want actually?” Jinyoung asked and bit his lower lips as he was getting mad.

“Ouch!” Jinyoung brought his hand to his cut lip.

“Be careful next time. If you’re angry with me, don’t hurt yourself.” Mark said as he took a seat in front of him. He then put the meals in front of Jinyoung.

“What is this?” Jinyoung frowned.

“A food, obviously. Eat it.” Mark answered as in matter of fact. Jinyoung then shook his head and pushed the plate from him.

“Jinyoung-ah, eat a little.” Mark pushed the plate back to him, making Jinyoung snorted harshly.

“I don’t want to!” Jinyoung raised his voice a little. Mark then moved to a seat beside him.

“If you don’t want to eat, I’ll feed you.” Mark threatened him and Jinyoung glared at him.

“Who are you to force me?” Jinyoung replied in the same tone.

“I can force you. Open your mouth.” Mark said as he brought a spoonful of meals to Jinyoung’s lip. Jinyoung then looked away as he tried to avoid it.

“Jinyoung-ah, please. Don’t hurt yourself.” Mark tried again.

“I hate you.” Jinyoung said simply, making Mark’s heart broke into pieces.

“I know that. But please, for Danny. For Jackson...” Mark’s heart hurt as Jinyoung looked at him as he heard Jackson’s name. Jinyoung then stared at Mark’s face. He looked hurt.

‘Am I being overboard? I’m sorry, Mark. I hate you but why is my heart beats faster when I'm with you? And I couldn’t love Jackson no matter how hard I’ve tried.’ Jinyoung thought.

Jinyoung then slowly opened his mouth and Mark fed him. Mark then smiled a bit even though his heart was hurting like hell. Jinyoung chewed the food slowly as he thought of Mark and Jackson.

“You have to be strong.” Mark told him, making Jinyoung slowly nodded his head.

_______________________________________________

“Let me look after Danny tonight.” Mark said as they stopped in front of Danny’s room. He thought that Jinyoung need a rest.

“You don’t have to. I can do that.” Jinyoung answered him.

“Jinyoung-ah, please... Don’t be so stubborn.” Mark insisted to but Jinyoung just shook his head.

“Don’t make me force you again.” Mark told him, making Jinyoung took a deep breath. Jinyoung thought that Mark needs a rest too. He looked so tired.

“You always told- Ah!” Jinyoung couldn’t finish his words as someone bumped onto him. Mark was quick to grab his wrist.

“Eh, sorry. I...” The voice stopped as she spotted Mark. Jinyoung turned around and widened his eyes. Natalie!

“Mark? What are you doing here?” Natalie asked him and Mark quickly let go of Jinyoung’s hand when Natalie glared at him.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked her back, making Natalie’s face changed.

“My cousin is sick. You still didn’t answer my question. What are you doing here with Jinyoung?” Natalie glanced at Jinyoung as she asked that, making Jinyoung felt uncomfortable.

“Excuse me.” Jinyoung excused himself and wanted to walk inside Danny’s room

“Jinyoung.” Mark quickly grabbed his wrist. Natalie widened his eyes as she saw Mark’s action.

“Mark, what is this? Who’s in this room?!” Natalie raised her voice at Mark. She’s not blind to not see Mark’s weird behaviour towards her lately.

“I think you should-“ Jinyoung couldn’t finish his words as Natalie bumped onto him and barged into Danny’s room. Jinyoung then nervously looked at Mark who looked calm beside him. Mark just smiled at him and led him into the room.

A/N : I almost forgot about Natalie... Hehehe ^o^