Chapter Seven

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung sighed as he watched the rain. He really didn’t know what to do. He’s pregnant and it will grow bigger. No way he will tell Mark about this. He may ask him to abort it. Ah, he couldn’t kill his own child!

“What’s the doctor told you?” Mark suddenly appeared in his room. Jinyoung turned his head to him.

“What are you doing in my room?” Jinyoung asked him back, making Mark glared at him.

“I asked you, what’s the doctor told you? Answer me!” Mark asked harshly. Jinyoung stared at his face for a while, trying to read what’s on his mind. What is he thinking? Should he tell him the truth? Or not?

“He said I didn’t have enough sleeps. I also didn’t eat breakfast this morning. That’s why my head was throbbing like hell. Why, young master?” Jinyoung lied to him. He didn’t like it when Mark got angry. That guy attitude was totally unexpected.

”It’s nothing. Oh yeah, let me remind you once again. Don’t ever dream to be my wife only because of that night. It was just a mistake.” Mark told him, making Jinyoung sighed a little.

‘I knew it already.’ Jinyoung thought.

“I understand, young master.” Jinyoung said softly but he wasn’t sure Mark heard it or not. And then, Mark went out from his room and slammed the door.

____________________________________________________

Jinyoung sat on his bed when Geurim entered his room and took a seat beside him.

“Are you okay now?” She asked Jinyoung in a worried tone.

“The doctor said it was nothing. Just a small fever.” Jinyoung lied as he looked away from Geurim. Geurim then cupped his face to look at her.

“I know better than you do, Jinyoung-ah. Tell me the truth. Are you possibly pregnant?” She asked him again and she could see Jinyoung’s eyes widened a little. Jinyoung froze for a while as he couldn’t answered her question. How did she know?

“A-Auntie... I-I really don’t k-know how I could-“ Jinyoung couldn’t finished his words as he burst into tears. Geurim just sighed in return.

“Who?” She asked him. Instead of  answering her, Jinyoung bit his lower lips.

“Who did this to you?” She asked again when she got no reply. Her voice turned colder.

“Y-Young master.” Jinyoung finally answered her, making Geurim closed his mouth using her palm.

“Mark Tuan?” She asked him again as she wanted to make sure. Jinyoung just nodded his head while wiping his tears.

“How? Tell me everything.” Geurim said, looking straight to Jinyoung’s eyes. Jinyoung nodded his head before telling the whole incident to her. Jinyoung’s statement made Geurim shook her head.

“We have to tell him about this. He has to be responsible!” Geurim told him as shook Jinyoung’s arm.

“We can’t, auntie. He’s a playboy. He only treats me like his ex. Furthermore, he already warned me not to dream to be his wife. I don’t deserve him! If he knew about this, he’ll surely get angry. I’m scared.” Jinyoung told her what’s hidden in his heart.

“He should learn how to be responsible. I will tell Mrs. Tuan about this.” Geurim said firmly as she got on her feet. Jinyoung just looked at her worriedly.

___________________________________________________

“What?! Don’t you dare making up the story!” Mrs. Tuan’s voice rose a bit as he looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung immediately lowered his head when their eyes met.

“Ma’am, we’re not lying. It’s the truth!” Geurim defended him. Mrs. Tuan snorted harshly. She didn’t expect to hear this crap from her maids, especially when her husband and her beloved son weren’t at home. They were away for some business.

“Where’s the proof? I don’t believe my son had a feeling towards a maid!” Mrs. Tuan snapped. Jinyoung bit his lips as he felt humiliated. His eyes started to brim with tears.

“Jinyoung is pregnant, ma’am. Your son has to be responsible!” Geurim said sternly.

“It’s not sure yet that the child is my grandson! What if it’s not? Do you think you can dig my wealth by this way? Don’t try to trap my son!” Mrs. Tuan stated, getting mad. Geurim wanted to say something to her but Jinyoung immediately grab her arm as he wiped his tears.

“Ma’am, I don’t intend to trap your son. I’m just telling the truth.” Jinyoung said slowly while looking straight into Mrs. Tuan’s eyes.

“I don’t believe it! Don’t ever think you will marry Mark. You don’t deserve to be in my family. From now on, you’re fired! Get lost from this house! I don’t want to see your face anymore!” Mrs. Tuan stated firmly and left the two at the kitchen.

Jinyoung walked slowly to his room and packed his things while holding his tears. Then, he went out from the room.

“Jinyoung-ah, wait!” Geurim’s voice stopped his step. Jinyoung turned around and saw Geurim’s walked towards him with her bag.

“What are you doing, auntie?” Jinyoung asked in confusion.

“I’m quitting this job.” Geurim said simply, making Jinyoung widened his eyes.

“Why?” Jinyoung asked her again.

“I don’t want to work under Mrs. Tuan anymore. Let’s go.” Geurim said as she grabbed his wrist and went out from the house.

“So, where do you want to go?” She asked Jinyoung, making he lowered his head. He really don’t know where to go. His parents will never accept him again because he was fired from the job. In fact, Jinyoung sure his parents will get angry when they heard this news.

“My parents will never accept me again. They told me if I was fired or quit the job, don’t ever come back to their house. I can’t go home.” Jinyoung told her truthfully.

“But they’re your parents.” Geurim tried to reassure him.

“I’m just their adopted son, auntie. They never assumed me as their own son.” Jinyoung explained to her. Geurim then looked at his eyes in sympathy.

“Let’s go to my house. We’ll live at my house, alright?” She told him as she lead the way. Jinyoung just followed her suggestion.

A/N : Double update! Hmm, Jackson will appear on the next chapter! ^o^ Stay tuned~