Chapter Two

You're My Destiny

After finishing his work, Geurim brought Jinyoung to the maids’ room which located near the kitchen. The two of them entered one of the rooms.

“Whose room is this, auntie?” Jinyoung asked curiously.

“This is your room. Hmm, if you heard a bell of this house ring, you have to open the door, neh?” Geurim told him. Jinyoung just nodded his head.

“Who will come to this house, auntie? It’s already late.” Jinyoung asked her as he looked at the clock.

“Young master, the son of Mrs. Tuan. His name is Mark Tuan. He always comes home late.” Geurim explained to him. Jinyoung just nodded his head as he understand.

“Where’s your room?” Jinyoung asked her.

“My room is beside yours. You can come if you need a help.” Geurim told Jinyoung before she excused herself to her room.

_______________________________________________

A clock at Jinyoung’s room showed it was 1am.

*TingTongTingTong*

The house bell rang. Jinyoung was awake as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. He then took a look at the clock.

“1 o’clock? Young master is so late~” Jinyoung whined a bit as his sleep was disturbed by the bell. Then he quickly went to the front door to open it.

“So dumb!” The son of Mrs. Tuan snapped as the door opened. Jinyoung stepped backwards in shock.

“I-I’m sorry, young master.” Jinyoung stuttered a bit as he bowed to the guy.

“Who are you?” Mark asked him as he saw Jinyoung’s face. Jinyoung was a bit stunned by his face. He was so good-looking. With that face, he sure can get any girl that he like.

“Hey, are you deaf?! I asked who are you?! What are you doing in my house?!” The guy snapped at him as he didn’t get an answer.

“Ah, I’m a new maid in this house.” Jinyoung finally answered him.

“A new maid? Oh, you’re so lazy even today is your first day working?” Mark said sarcastically. Jinyoung then looked at his face in annoyed.

‘He’s good-looking but his attitude is just... Urgh!’ Jinyoung screamed mentally.

“Why are you staring at me like that? Falling in love already? Sorry, you’re totally not my style, maid.” Mark stated then went straight to his room. Jinyoung gritted his teeth as he heard his words.

 

 A/N : I'm sorry for the short update!! T^T Btw, thank you so much for commenting! It motivated me to update faster. lol ^^ and thanks again for subscribing and upvoting! I really appreaciate it. :)

Happy reading~ ^o^