Chapter Thirty-Three

You're My Destiny

“Mama, why are you making me like this?” Jackson asked Mrs. Wang who’s watering the plants.

“What?” Mrs. Wang asked him back as she continued to water her plants.

“How could you break my engagement with Jinyoung? You know how much I love him!” Jackson said as he walked closer to Mrs. Wang. Mrs. Wang’s face changed as she heard that. How did Jackson know?

“Love? The guy who already had a son?” Mrs. Wang asked in a mocking tone.

“Mama, he was . It’s not that he wants that!” Jackson told his mom, but Mrs. Wang just ignored him.

“Mama, I love Jinyoung and Danny. I took care of Danny since he’s little. I already assumed him as my own son!” Jackson continued.

“I’m embarrassed! What I will answer if my friends ask me about Danny? About Jinyoung. If he was , why didn’t he just abort it? Or send him to an orphanage? It’s clear that he loved that kid’s father!” Mrs. Wang raised his voice. Jackson then took a deep breath.

“Jinyoung never love Mar- Ah! Do you want me to suffer? I-“

“Stop it, Jackson! If I said I don’t like, it means no! How did you know about this? Did that guy reported to you?!” Mrs. Wang snapped. She really like Jinyoung from the first time they met, but now her feeling changed.

“Why don’t you answer? You better marry Bambam than that guy. Bambam likes you.” Mrs. Wang smiled, making Jackson anger started to boil. His thought was right. Bambam told his mom about this. His eyes caught Bambam who’s heading towards them.

“Mama, I never and will never love Bambam. I just assumed him as my little brother. If only him in this world, I’d rather be single until I die!” Jackson raised his voice as he wanted Bambam to hear that. Bambam’s steps stopped and his face changed when he heard that.

“Why? Bambam is nice and he loves you.” Mrs. Wang asked his son.

“If he’s nice, he will never destroy my happiness! It’s not love, it just lust! Lust to own and win someone that he want!” Jackson snapped as Bambam approached his mom. Bambam’s face turned red from anger.

“Stop all of this, hyung! If your fate is not with Jinyoung-hyung, you’ll never forget him too! Forever!” Bambam exclaimed but Jackson just quickly went to his car, ignoring his mom calling for his name. He has to meet Jinyoung!

______________________________________________________

“Honey, do you think this dress match me?” Natalie asked as she showed the dress in front of Mark who’s sitting on the sofa.

“What do you think?” She asked him again as she didn’t get any respond.

“Suit yourself.” Mark simply said. He frowned as he remembered what Jinyoung had said at the beach.

Mark didn’t even sincere to be my husband. He only wants Danny. A marriage without love will never go anywhere. Furthermore, he already has Natalie. They will get married soon.

‘Why did the words kept playing on my mind?’ Mark thought.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re acting weird.” Natalie asked him.

“I’m fine.” Mark answered shortly and leaned his body on the sofa. It’s true that he wanted to get married with Jinyoung because of Danny. Is it wrong? He wanted to be responsible. About love is another story.

“Let’s go out. I felt suffocated here.” Mark got up from his seat and went outside.

“Why? You looked like you didn’t like to marry me.” Natalie glared at him as she rushed beside him. She noticed that Mark rarely treated her lately.

“It’s not that. I’m just tired. This is the third boutique we went already.” Mark said and went inside his car. Natalie went inside the car too.

“What’s wrong with that? This marriage is once in a lifetime. Of course I want the best for my future husband that I love!” Natalie crossed his arms, making Mark stunned for a while. Love?

“You love me?” Mark asked as he quirked his eyebrow. Natalie’s face changed when he heard that.

“Of course I love you! I’m not going to marry you if I didn’t love you. I told you so many times, right?” Natalie seems a bit disappointed. Mark turned silent for a while. Natalie loves him? But he wasn’t sure he loves her or not. He suddenly remembered Jinyoung’s word. A marriage without love will never go anywhere. Is it true?

“Get out now.” Mark said softly. Natalie smiled as she thought Mark wanted to go to the boutique again. She quickly went out from the car. Mark then sped up his car when Natalie already outside. Natalie just widened his eyes seeing Mark’s action.

______________________________________________________

“Mama!” Mark went inside the house with his moody look. Mrs. Tuan stared at his son weirdly.

“What’s wrong, Mark?” Mrs. Tuan asked him. Mark then dropped his body on the sofa.

“I’m confused.” Mark heaved a sigh, making Mrs. Tuan took a deep breath.

“Is it about Jinyoung?” She guessed. Mark looked at her face. How did she know?

“You should say that you love him. Don’t hide it. Look what did he think of you. He thought that you wanted to marry him just because of Danny.” Mrs. Tuan continued her words, making Mark frowned.

“What nonsense are you talking about? I don’t love him. I just want Danny.” Mark stated as he stuffed a cushion on his face. Mrs. Tuan turned silent for a while and her lips turned into a smile.

“What’s wrong with my son? You don’t even realize your own feeling. Even mama and papa knew it.” Mrs. Tuan told him, making Mark looked at her weirdly.

“What do you mean?” Mark asked his mom.

“Mark Tuan, you’re in love with Park Jinyoung. If not, you’ll not get worried of him. When he was missing before, you looked like you lose your wife or something.” Mrs. Tuan explained to him.

“I’ve already told you. I just want Danny!” Mark looked away from his mom. Mrs. Tuan just sighed in return.

‘How can my son be so stupid in this topic?’ She thought.

“Alright, tell me why did you kiss him?” Mrs. Tuan asked his son, making Mark turned silent for a while. Why did he kiss Jinyoung?

“Well, he talks too much. So I kissed him to shut him up.” Mark gave out his reason.

“Hmm, then... Try to imagine that Jinyoung gave Danny to you and married Jackson. Do you want it?” Mrs. Tuan quirked his eyebrow. That question made Mark’s heart beat faster.

“Jinyoung will never do that. He will never give up on Danny.” Mark answered slowly. Mrs. Tuan then shook her head.

“Hmm, maybe. But now he already gives you permission to meet Danny. Jinyoung once told me that he could give Danny a perfect family if he gets married. I believe he means Jackson.” Mrs. Tuan smiled as Mark’s face completely changed when he heard that.

“Ask your heart, don’t close your heart. By that, you’ll find someone that you love and someone that you wanted to protect. Go to him.” Mrs. Tuan said and went to the kitchen.

Hearing that, Mark laid himself on the sofa and closed his eyes. He put his hand on top of his forehead as he tried to think. Natalie’s face appeared as she said he loved him, but it was changed to Danny’s face. The kid looks so cute! Then, Jinyoung’s face appeared in his mind. Mark’s heart hurts when he saw Jinyoung’s crying face, his heart fluttered when he saw Jinyoung’s smile, his heart bloomed when he saw Jinyoung blushed because of him and his heart broke into a million pieces when he saw Jinyoung with Jackson. He wants to live happily with Jinyoung and Danny. Mark then quickly opened his eyes and sat up on the sofa.

“I love him.” Mark muttered under his breath and grabbed his car key.

“Mama, I’m going!” Mark yelled as he went to his car. Mrs. Tuan peeked her head from the kitchen and her lips formed into a smile.

‘Took you long enough.’ She thought.

Mark drove his car to Jinyoung’s house. He will try to win Jinyoung’s heart, by hook or by crook.

A/N : Mark just realized his own feeling! And Jackson still not giving up on Jinyoung! Who will Jinyoung choose? kekeke ^o^