Chapter Six

You're My Destiny

A month later...

“Do you want to eat now, young master? I can heat up  some food for you.” Jinyoung asked Mark without looking at the guy who was watching the television. A month after the incident, Jinyoung started to create a distance between them. It’s not that he was scared with Mark but every time if Jinyoung looked at his face, the incident kept replaying in his mind.

“Bring my food here. I don’t feel to eat downstairs.” Mark answered as his eyes never left the television. Jinyoung went downstairs to get the food for him. Usually, Mark will eat dinner together with Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan but today is different. Mr. Tuan and Mrs. Tuan are on vacation for a week.

15 minutes later, Jinyoung was back to Mark’s room with foods and a drink on the tray. Mark looked busy with his phone.

”I don’t want to go out tonight, honey. We’ll meet tomorrow, alright?” Mark said through the phone. He then signalled Jinyoung to put his foods on the table with his eyes which Jinyoung obeyed. As he wanted to go to his own room, Mark hung up the phone and walked to him.

I’m going to my own room, young master.” Jinyoung said as he lowered his head and quickly went out from the room with a mixed feeling. Mark didn’t say anything but sighed a little when he saw how Jinyoung acted in front of him.

_________________________________________________

“Are you okay, dear? You looked so pale.” Geurim asked Jinyoung in a worried tone. Jinyoung just smiled in return.

“I’m fine, auntie. I think I just lack of sleep. That’s why my head hurts.” Jinyoung told Geurim. The middle-aged woman just patted his head softly.

“How about you rest for a while? I’ll inform Mrs. Tuan about this.” Geurim suggested, making Jinyoung shook his head.

”It’s not that bad, auntie. I still can do the chores. I’ll be fine.” Jinyoung reassured her with a smile plastered on his face. He didn’t want Geurim to do the chores by herself because she’s old already. She will get tired easily.

“Okay. I’ll get the medicine.” Geurim said as she got up from her seat. Jinyoung just closed his eyes as his head throbbed again.

_________________________________________________

Jinyoung collected the dirty plates as he lowered his head from Mr. Tuan, Mrs. Tuan and of course their son. He then brought the plate to the sink but before he reached the sink, his vision turned blurry. That made the plates that he held fell and shattered on the floor. Jinyoung fell on his as he massaged his throbbing head.

“Jinyoung, are you okay?” Geurim asked him as she rushed beside him.

“What is this?!” Mrs. Tuan snapped when she saw the scene. Jinyoung then looked at the shattered plates with his guilty feeling.

“I-I’m sorry, madam. I didn’t mean to.” Jinyoung stuttered a bit as he tried to pick the shattered plates using his hands.

“That plates are expensive, you brat!” Mrs. Tuan scolded him again. That made Jinyoung felt so small.

“What’s the problem, ma?” Mark went to the kitchen as he heard the ruckus. His eyes widened a bit when he saw Jinyoung sat on the floor with the shattered plates.

“Jinyoung is unwell, young master.” Geurim said as she wanted to help Jinyoung.

“I-I’m rea-“ Jinyoung couldn’t finished his words as his throat suddenly felt funny. He quickly went to the sink to throw up. Geurim rushed beside him and patted his back slowly. Mark and Mrs. Tuan just stared at the scene. Mark was a bit shocked as he saw Jinyoung’s condition. He’s acting like a  pregnant woman.

‘It couldn’t be he’s... No way! He’s a boy!’ Mark thought.

Jinyoung then fainted beside the sink and Geurim called his names a few times while slapping his cheeks softly.

____________________________________________________

Jinyoung slowly opened his heavy eyes. His hands reached his head and gave it a slight massage.

“You’re awake?” Geurim asked him when she entered his room.

“How did I manage to get here?” Jinyoung asked her back as his eyes scanning around. He was in his own room. Geurim sighed a bit.

“You were fainted just now. Young master brought you here. Let’s go to the hospital, Jinyoung. Mrs. Tuan had give a permission.” She told him while trying to get Jinyoung up from the bed. Jinyoung just nodded his head.

‘He brought me here?’ He thought in confusion.

____________________________________________________

“Congratulation, Mr. Park. You’re pregnant.” The doctor informed him as he got the result. Jinyoung widened his eyes in disbelief.

“P-Pregnant? Are you sure, doctor?” Jinyoung asked the doctor.

“Yeah, I’m very sure. I’ve double check it.” The doctor told him while handing him the result. Jinyoung then read the content. No way! He’s a guy!

“But I’m a guy.” Jinyoung said as he read the content repeatedly.

“It’s a miracle.” The doctor said with a smile. Jinyoung then forced a smile to him.

 

A/N ; Thanks for leaving some comments. I will try to make it longer. ^^