Chapter Thirteen

You're My Destiny

“You have an appointment with Mr. Nam this evening, sir.” Jinyoung said without looking at Mark’s face. He felt uncomfortable with Mark’s stare on him.

“I’m going to my table.” Jinyoung said and he started to walk out of the room.

“Wait.” Mark said coldly, making Jinyoung stopped his walking.  He turned his face to Mark.

“Is there anything else, sir?” Jinyoung asked him.

“What is your relationship with Jackson?” Mark asked as he glared at him.

‘What kind of question is that?’ Jinyoung thought for a while.

“Why do you want to know?” Jinyoung asked him back bravely as he looked straight into Mark eyes. He can saw that Mark clearly hated him. But why?

“I don’t want him you to play with his heart. How many people that had become your victim?!” Mark slowed down his voice, but it still cold as ice. Jinyoung anger suddenly boiled as he heard those words.

“You don’t have the right to say me like that. You don’t know anything!” Jinyoung said, getting mad.

“Yeah, right. The way you talk, you looked like a nice guy. But I’d already know who you really are. You’re like a . You lured some rich man to sleep with you so that you can have the money, right? When you couldn’t trap me in your game, you ran away with my mom’s accessories! What kind of guy are you?!” Mark snapped as he slammed his hand on the table.

Jinyoung noticed that the workers in that office started to eavesdrop their conversation but he didn’t care. Jinyoung gritted his teeth as he couldn’t take it anymore. Mark had gone over the limit.

“I’m not like that! You’re being overboard! After what had you done to me, you blame it all on me?!” Jinyoung told him harshly. His hand turned into a fist. He really wanted to punch Mark. Mark then walked to Jinyoung as his face was red in anger.

“You’re at the fault because you planned that! Remember this; don’t come near my best friend again. If not, you’ll be dead!” Mark warned him, making Jinyoung smirked a little.

“It’s not your business, Mark Tuan! You can’t stop me from doing that!” Jinyoung snapped at him. Mark went closer to him.

“You think I don’t know that you already had a son?” Mark asked in a mocking tone. That statement made Jinyoung froze a little. How did he know?

“What will Jackson react if he knows you had affair with many man till you had a son?!” Mark snapped at him again. Jinyoung’s hand formed into a fist again. Mark just insulted his own son!

“You don’t have the right to say that!” Jinyoung said as he gritted his teeth.

‘Danny has nothing to do in this!’ Jinyoung thought.

“It’s the fact, right? Jackson is too nice to be with you!” Mark stated again. Jinyoung just lowered his head as he bit his lower lip. His eyes started to brim with tears.

“Why don’t you reply me? Are you embarrassed because of it?” Mark asked in a sarcastic tone, making Jinyoung looked up at him in hatred. Jinyoung then slapped him hard on the cheek. Mark looked shocked with Jinyoung’s action. He really didn’t saw it coming. He noticed that all the workers who are watching the whole scene froze and gasped a little.

Mark glared at Jinyoung and it immediately turned softer as he looked at Jinyoung’s eyes. He’s crying!

“You’ve really crossed the line. I don’t want to see your face anymore! I hate you! I will forget that I had met a worse guy like you!” Jinyoung exclaimed angrily as he wiped away his tears and walked out from the room. Jinyoung then suddenly stopped his walking as he spotted someone. Mrs. Tuan!

“Jinyoung-ah...” Mrs. Tuan called his name but Jinyoung just ignored her and went out from the office. Everything reminded him of his dark past.

______________________________________________________________

“Jinyoung-ah, stop crying.” Jaebum said to Jinyoung who’s crying in his embrace while patting his back slowly.

“He’s so cruel! I want to quit the job.” Jinyoung sobbed, making Jaebum shook his head.

“What had happened actually? I never saw Mark Tuan that angry.” Jaebum asked him as he broke the hug. Jinyoung just shook his head.

“Jinyoung-ah, don’t hide something from me. Tell me now.” Jaebum told him again.

“Everything’s over, hyung. I don’t want to remember it anymore. Please don’t force me, hyung.” Jinyoung pleaded to Jaebum. Seeing that, Jaebum just nodded his head and hugged him again. Then, Jinyoung’s phone started to ring.

“Yes. What is it?” Jinyoung asked as he picked up the phone. Then, Jinyoung’s heart skipped a beat when he heard the news. He broke into tears again.

A/N : I'm seriously Markjin shipper. But I'm so confused right now. D;