Chapter Five

You're My Destiny

Jinyoung opened his eyes and sat on the bed. He felt weird that he’s only covered by the blanket without any clothes attached to his body. His eyes widened as he realized he was not in his own room.

“Ah!” Jinyoung shrieked a little while getting off of the bed and sat on the floor with the cover. Mark who slept beside him was too. He tried to remember last night incident but everything seems blurry.

“Why are you so noisy early in the morning?” Mark grunted as he sat on the bed. He was annoyed because it disturbed his sleep. He frowned a little when he laid his eyes on Jinyoung. Mark then took a look on himself too. After a while, he smirked as he clearly understand what had happened.

“Relax. It’s not that you didn’t enjoy it, right?” Mark said calmly. Jinyoung glared at him as he said that.

“Get out from my room now. I want to continue my sleep. If you tell someone about this, you’ll be dead.” Mark warned him. Jinyoung looked away from him and stared at the sky through the glass wall. It’s still dark even it was only 6am.

“What’s my fault? I didn’t do anything wrong!” Jinyoung said as he looked at Mark again, holding his tears.

“What’s your fault? You’re no different from the e that I met at the club. It’s not that I intend to. Don’t tell me it’s your first time?” Mark asked with a smirk plastered on his face. Jinyong bit his lips as his tears started to fall on his cheeks.

“You ruined my future! I hate you!” Jinyoung snapped at him.

“Me? Ruining your future? I didn’t do anything. And I don’t even care if I do that because you’re only a maid. M.A.I.D.” Mark said as he spelled out the maid word. Jinyoung then looked away from him because it hurts him too much.

“Stop crying in my room. Go to your own room.” Mark said firmly as he laid himself on his bed. Jinyoung wiped his tears as he was getting on his feet. He then took his clothes that was scattered on the floor slowly as his lower body was hurting a lot.

_____________________________________________________

“Appa, I want to go home. I don’t want to work here anymore.” Jinyoung pleaded to his father as his tears fell on his cheeks. He wiped away his tears.

“Are you crazy? I was struggling to search the job for you but you want to quit?!” His father snapped on the other line. Jinyoung shook his head.

“I don’t want to, appa. I want to go home.” Jinyoung begged as he really don’t want to continue the job after what Mark had done to him.

“No! If I said no, it’ll be no! You will still working there! If you want to quit, don’t come back home!” His father told him sternly. Jinyoung then cried as the line went off.

_______________________________________________________

Jinyoung was watering the plant outside the house with his gloomy heart. Then, he saw Mark was walking towards his car. Jinyoung slowly approached him to talk about last night incident.

“Young master, we need to talk.” Jinyoung said bravely making Mark stopped his step. Mark looked at him with a poker face.

“About what?” Mark asked casually.

“About last night... Y-You must explain it to me.” Jinyoung stuttered a bit.

“Can’t you just forget about it?” Mark said as he checked the time at his watch. He was already late to meet with his friends.

“I know I’m just a maid. But you shouldn’t do that to me.  At least be responsible.” Jinyoung told him while holding his tears. Mark suddenly let out a laugh.

“Responsible? How? Marrying you? Hey, look yourself in the mirror. A maid like you don’t deserve me. Do you want to trap me or what?” Mark quirked his eyebrows as he said that. Jinyoung’s anger boiled when he heard those words.

“I don’t intend to trap you, young master. Don’t accuse your own fault at me.” Jinyoung said, getting mad. Mark then snorted at his statement.

“Suit yourself. I don’t have a time to hear this crap, maid. Don’t disturb me again or don’t ever dream to marry me. You will forever be a maid!” Mark stated  and got into his car. A tear suddenly fell on Jinyoung’s cheek as Mark drove away.

A/N : Drop some comments. I would like to know what you think about this story~

Happy reading~ ^o^