FORTY SEVEN

Confession

Everything about his roommate was a disaster. The room is very messy, with thick damn books stacking around, exceeding his height,  snacks packaging are not thrown, dirty clothes which smells like a rotten apple stung his nose, he can puke anytime right now.

He did expect something. But he did not expect anything like this, Oxford student should act like nerds. The worse of them should at least do not wear spectacles.

Adam Lawrence is a different thing. He did not wear any spectacles. Small or huge. Round or square. None of them stuck on his eye.  He had a small tattoo on his wrist, it is like a scribble actually, but it doesn’t matters anyway. He had a short black hair, and hazel eyes. If he would repair his image, Adam Lawrence can be a bit of an idol, like GOT7’s Mark Tuan maybe?

He reached his phone, and logged in into his social account.

A notification hang on the end of the screen, caught his attention.

You better be alive when you’re back, Kim Jong In >>o<<

Kai could not help but grinned. The responds is so cute, and it made him stronger.

He could not stop reading the status, until he realized something. It was not Ha Neul who sent the message, but it was Sehun.

Reality hurts. It made him nauseous. He threw his phone into the bed and slammed his head into the pillow, grunting in frustration.


“Hey, wake up.”

Hyeri gritted her teeth in anger as she felt something poked her cheeks, making her awake from her sleep.

“W-what time is it?” she yawned.

“It is 11 and it is an hour before the mall is closing.” Suga sat infront if her, with legs on the table.

“11?! How many hours did I slept here?!!” Hyeri yelled,

“Oh my god, she is definitely going to kill me, she’s going to kill me!” Hyeri muttered, with butterflies in her stomach.

“ I heard you are here since lunch.” Suga snickered.

“H-how did you know?” Hyeri stuttered.

“ Jimin came here and you didn’t even realized it. Funny.” Suga scoffed, in annoyance.

“He came here? When? Why didn’t he wake me up!” Hyeri slapped Suga’s wrist continuously, asking for answers.

“It hurts, you --- “ Suga almost cursed when he realized that it Jimin’s girl that he was going to cursed to. Jimin do not like his girl being cursed.

“ You what?! Hmm? You what?” Hyeri challenged.

“Don’t you dare challenge me. You’re lucky because you’re Jimin’s girl. Better be thankful about that.” Suga warned.

“We’ll see.” Hyeri stood up, blewing at her fingernails, when she came to her conscious.

A ring. A ring is on his finger.

She could not help but feeling touched. It was a feeling that she want to put Jimin in her embrace right away. Tears starts pooling in her eyes, and she wipes it before Suga will see it.

“Pack your stuff and we are heading home. Your home.” Suga said.

“Who gives you the right to order me around?” Hyeri sniffled.

“Jimin did.” Suga brown eyes, staring deep through Hyeri’s.


After the fuss that Ha Neul’s father made as she left the company hanging, she told her father to have a few days off.

With the few days off, she went to Jisun’s shop, and lend a hand for her.

While she was washing the dishes, she heard a loud noise, chattering to be specific in the restaurant. Maybe it is a company’s lunch. She guessed. After finishing the dishes, she walk out the kitchen and go take some orders, since her aunty is busy preparing the servings. Instead of a table full with people wearing suits, or office uniforms, she saw a bunch of kids, more like a gang waiting to be served. She breathe in, gathering courage, exhaled, throwing all the fears. Although she felt something bad that is going to happen.

“May I have your orders, sir?” Ha Neul faked a smile.

“We would like to have 5 large servings of ddeokbokki and extra side dishes.” One of them ordered.

5 large servings of ddeokbokki and extra side dishes. It would remind her of Jong In.

“Anything else?”

“Oh, oh! I would like a bottle of cola!” the other one ordered.

“5 large servings of ddeokbokki  with extra side dishes and a bottle of cola. Anything else?”

Suddenly she felt a hand going up her thighs.

“Can we have you?” another person, flirtatiously roaming his hand on Ha Neul’s thigh.

“Stop it or I’ll report it to the cops.” Ha Neul warned.

“Oooo. Scary.” He mocked.

Ha Neul rushed, feeling panicked with the rude actions, her breathe is unstable.

“Hey, Ha Neul, are you okay?” Jisun appeared, rubbing her hands on her apron.

“Fine. Totally.”

Obviously she lied, but they are busy, they can’t extend the conversation before the shop closes.

With her fingers trembled, she bring the dishes to the gang as fast as she could. As she was turning back, she could feel the hem of her skirt is being pulled by the guy who flirted with her.

“Where are you going?” he asked, with his hand still with her skirt.

“Let go of my skirt.” Ha Neul’s trembled voice muttered.

“I thought you would accompany us.” He said.

“O-out of service.” Ha Neul stuttered, while she is on the verge of tears.

“Nice choice of words.” And he let go of the skirt.

Ha Neul exhaled a sigh of relieved. She dashed to the toilet, and sobbed for a little while, wishing for a knight in a shiny armor would rescue her.

“Hey, Ha Neul, are you there?” Jisun knocked the door.

“Yes?” Ha Neul replied, wiping her tears.

“Table No.7 asked for you.”

“J-Jisun, can’t you replace me? I’m having a stomach ache.” Ha Neul lied.

“Oh, alright.” Jisun replied,

But soon after that,

“Ha Neul, sorry but.. they insisted.” Jisun silently sighed.

The goosebumps are up back again. Her lips shivers. The butterflies are returning, flying happily in her stomach.

She open the door,

“Honey, are you okay? You looked pale.” Jisun asked, rubbing Ha Neul’s forehead.

“I-I’m fine. I’ll be right back.” Ha Neul sighed.

She gathers up all the courage and walked up towards the table.

“Well, here’s our lady!” a boy shouted.

“Bill?” the other one asked.

Silently, Ha Neul give the bill.

“Oh. Okay. But, I’ll pay more.” The one who flirted with her offered.

He stood up, and took up his wallet, Ha Neul thought. But actually, he stood up, and grab Ha Neul into his arms, trapping her, letting her with no escape.

“Let me go.” Ha Neul begged,

“I’ll pay, if you just let me spend with you spend a little longer.” The guy started moving his fingers at Ha Neul’s pay.

“I said let me go!!” Ha Neul begged, when his lips which smell like cigarette started grazing her cheeks.

“I’ll pay more, baby. Just spend a few minutes with me, and cash will be yours.”

Why, why, why. Does no one saw my situation? Why no one would help me? Why everyone is watching in silent? Chanyeol. Please. Jong In. I need you guys.

“Let go of her!” Jisun came and appeared, pulling Ha Neul out of the embrace with a knife on her hand.

“I should think twice about your orders! Now, get out! I SAID OUT!” Jisun shouted, with her eyes fuming with anger.

“Old woman, you make a big mistake.” He mocked.

“I’ll make a big mistake if I give her to you, now OUT before I’ll chop your heads off.”

The gang left, leaving spits, burning cigarettes, and they did not pay the bills.

Ha Neul’s legs are like jelly, wobbling so hard, and her knees finally gave up, not giving her permission to stand up.

“Oh, honey are you alright?” Jisun put away the strands of Ha Neul’s hair from covering her face.

Ha Neul is terrified. She is traumatized, indeed.

She hugged Jisun and let out her tears wetting Jisun’s shirt.


Chanyeol parked his car right away at the sidewalk. As he walked out of his car, he saw a group of young boys coming out the ddeokbokki shop while kicking the door furiously. From that moment, he knew something was wrong. Without thinking any seconds, he dashed towards the shop, worrying about his girl.

 

 


So, I just wondered, you know. How my readers doing.. And what my readers like. So, in my opinion I really look foward towards JiminXHyeri couple, so which one do you guys looking