TWENTY ONE

Confession

Dashing out of the school, just to see Kai was pointing at her wasn't very good. Especially the one that made her heart goes badump badump is also there. She gulped down her saliva, head up, chest up, pretending everything is going to be alright.

"Why are you pointing at me, Kim Jong In?" Ha Neul sarcastically asked, raising her eyebrows towards Kai, trying not to make an eye contact with Chanyeol.

"Why do you even care? My precious fingers does not have any interest in you, for your information." Kai bickered.

"Just asking. Wondering why that your very PRECIOUS finger was pointing at me, since I don't have any interest on you anyway." and there goes an eye contact with Chanyeol.

.

"Since when you don't have any interest on me? Your red cheeks are obviously showing it, you liar." Kai scoffed.

"T-t-that was something that we call, the past!" Ha Neul exclaimed,

Then, Yoon Ah figure past them. Not even a smile was laid towards Ha Neul. Ha Neul was so worried that she can't accept it anymore.

"I-I-I have to go." Ha Neul stuttered, chasing Yoon Ah back.

Silence were surrouding them. Chanyeol's heart can't control its beating. And Kai was going even more stupid than he ever was.

"Yeol, you know what am I thinking?" Kai asked.

"What?"

"She is absolutely, oh my god. I can't even say it." Kai covered his mouth.

"What is it?" Chanyeol shouldered Kai.

"Not only she's ugly, she is even.... even..." Kai sighed.

"Even what?!" Chanyeol slammed Kai's back.

"She's a lesbian." Kai blurted.

"What the---" Chanyeol slammed his forehead in disbelief.

"What? She was chasing that girl. Isn't that gay?"

"Thats not gay you fool, that is friendship! You are so absurd!" Chanyeol glared Kai.


"Hey!" Ha Neul chased, calling Yoon Ah.

But Yoon Ah doesn't even respond.

"Im Yoon Ah!" Ha Neul shouted, gasping for air.

Ha Neul stopped chasing, fixing her gaze towards the walking Yoon Ah.

"If you ever thought me as a friend, please..., stop." Ha Neul sighed breathlessly, hoping for Yoon Ah to stop.

And she did.

"What's your problem, actually?" Ha Neul asked.

"I... have family problems." Yoon Ah said, while her back was still facing Ha Neul.

"Then, what is it?! Tell me." Ha Neul tries approaching Yoon Ah slowly.

"Stop. Don't come any nearer." Yoon Ah warned.

Ha Neul sighed in dissapointment.

"I don't want you to see a commoner like me cry." Yoon Ah blurted.

Ha Neul was shocked upon hearing Yoon Ah's word.

"What do you mean, I thought we were friends, Yoon Ah."

"Yes! We WERE friends, but now I found out that you are not a commoner like I am, so are we still even friends?" Yoon Ah sobbed.

"Of course we are! I still have my shoulder for you to cry on!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

"But that shoulder means nothing anymore." Yoon Ah cried.

Ha Neul can't hold her feelings anymore, she walks toward Yoon Ah and embrace her in her arms.

"Please, whats wrong with you." Ha Neul asked.

"Don't touch me!" Yoon Ah pushed Ha Neul aside.

"CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Ha Neul burst out in tears, seeing Yoon Ah treating her like this.

"My dad.. got fired." Yoon Ah half-whispered.

"And we got chased out." Yoon Ah continued.

Ha Neul froze at the moment she heard the statement.

"Huh, stop pretending with that face Kang Ha Neul. I can guarantee you are laughing when you heard me." Yoon Ah insinuates.

"Of course I'm not! You don't know how hard am I holding right now! I don't even know why you are ignoring me, and I am thinking that it is my fault for making you acting like that towards me!"

"You rich people treats us commoners with bad manner! I don't want to ask for your sympathy and I'm trying to live an independent life!" Yoon Ah exclaimed, glaring Ha Neul, although Ha Neul can see a soft spot in her heart.

"Then, what is friends for?" Ha Neul asked.

"What does our friendship even mean? Just because I'm wealthy you are going to break this wonderful relationship?" Ha Neul asked.

"I'm scared." Yoon Ah confessed,

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of losing you. I'm afraid that you are going to treat me bad." Yoon Ah admitted.

"No, you're not going to lose me. You're my only friend. " Ha Neul smiled.

"Take this. For your future expenses. Ask more, because I know this won't be enough." Ha Neul hands in Yoon Ah a few bucks.

"I--don't need th--"

"You will need this. Just take it." Ha Neul smiled.

"So, both of us are STILL friends, aren't we?" Ha Neul asked.

"I'm sorry." Yoon Ah apologised.

"Don't act like that anymore!" Ha Neul pinched Yoon Ah cheeks, and bid farewell.

As soon as Ha Neul figure is out of sight, Yoon Ah smirked.

This calls for a party.


From:Chanyeol

Love problems?

The first thing that Ha Neul saw as she fixed her gaze towards the phone was Chanyeol's message.

What the-- Love problems?

To: Chanyeol

What love problems?

From: Chanyeol

Y did you chase that girl?

To: Chanyeol

Why do you even want to know?

From: Chanyeol

Someone told me that you are a lesbian.

To: Chanyeol

Like seriously? And you believe that?

From: Chanyeol

Just asking for confirmation.

To: Chanyeol

She is my bestfriend, dude!

From: Chanyeol

So, you're not lesbian? You don't love girls?

To: Chanyeol

No, I'm not!I am normal! I love boys!

Ha Neul grunted, slamming herself on the bed, not believing on the thoughts of Chanyeol. How can he believe those ridiculous rumors, that was not even true!

From: Chanyeol

You love boys?

To: Chanyeol

YES, I LOVE BOYS.

From: Chanyeol

So, you love me?

Ha Neul dropped her phone on the floor. Not believing on what she is seeing.


Chanyeol and Baekhyun hang out at Starbucks, pouting because all his plans were cancelled today. But, at least he saw a glance of her, and heard her voice.

To: Ha Neul

So, you're not lesbian? You don't love girls?

From: Ha Neul

No, I'm not!I am normal! I love boys!

Chanyeol giggled as he read the text. How cute seeing how Ha Neul reacted to his messages. He put down the phone on the table and slurped down his drink. In a blink of an eye, Baekhyun took a hold of the phone.

"I'm so curious on what you are doing. Smiling like a crazy person." Baekhyun mumbled.

" Don't get jealous." Chanyeol winked.

Then, Baekhyun put down the phone, back to its place.

"Done." he smirked.

"What is done?" Chanyeol picked up his phone back, checking his messages.

From: Chanyeol

So, you love me?

Chanyeol dropped his drink on the floor.

"Oh, Yeol! You wasted your drink!" Baekhyun pretended to be sad.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!"