FORTEEN.

Confession

Ha Neul was fully-rested. Everything's that happened between her and that Kim Kai, its over. Past and past. Regrets should not be felt. This is called fate.

Jong In was more than happy. She was just a girl. A poor girl. A commoner. Genius but stupid.

Chanyeol was extremely curious. What happened to his fiancee? Accident? Family probs? It feels like he fell in love already.

It was school day. But Ha Neul was too lazy to face everything. She is a genius. She failed the exam. Why she have to attend school? Its a waste of time. She decided to help her aunty, handling her ddeokbokki restaurant. She walked down the stairs, and saw her mother were busy t the flowers.

"Mom," Ha Neul called.

"Hmm? Oh, you're not going to school?" Mrs.Kang exclaimed, as she saw Ha Neul in her casual clothes.

"I'm not. Its 10AM. Why should I go to school?" she heaved a sigh.

"Why are you should not going to school?"

"Because I'm a genius." Ha Neul bragged.

"Then, where are you going?"

"Aunty's restaurant."

"Jisun's? I missed her so much."

"Want to join me?"

"No, I'm stick with these flowers." Mrs.Kang stern voice echoed.

Ha Neul giggled to herself. Her mom and her aunt had a little commotion back there, when her aunty reject her mother's offer to help her upgrading the restaurant.

"Fine. I won't see you until you accept my offer."

Ha Neul remember those childish words from her mom's mouth. She was astonished when she saw that childish fights came out from her mother's mouth.

"Then, I'll get going." Ha Neul smiled,

"Darling!" Mrs.Kang exclaimed, walking towards Ha Neul, holding a few stick of roses.

"Here, send my regards. Tell her, my offer is still open." Mrs.Kang pouted.

"Fine." Ha Neul beamed, shaking her head, over her mother childish act.


Kai was also absent in school. Guess where is he?

He is infront of the gate.

Who's gate?

Park Chanyeol's.

He was nervous, He was afraid. He was scared. He was frustrated.

"Oh, Park Chanyeol. Don't you dare treat me like how Domyouji treat Makino in States in Boys Before Flower." Kai monologued.

He clicked the gate's bell.

"Who is it?" a 50 years-old woman responded,

"Its me." Kai rubbed the back of his neck, feeling awkward.

"Oh come in!" the woman squeaked,

"Yeol! Its Jong In!" He could hear the voice exclaimed in excitement, telling Chanyeol that he's here.

"May this will be alright." Kai prayed.

As he walks into the house, he was invited to have a seat on the couch.

He scanned the house, and his eyes made an eye contact with his best friend forever, Park Chanyeol.

"Hey," Kai awkwardly greeted, waving his hands.

"Just hey?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrows

"Hello?" Kai guessed,

In an instant, Kai was squeezed in Chanyeol's embrace.

"Oh," Kai squeaked,

"You don't know how I miss you guys!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed,

"Miss us?" Kai exclaimed, still in Chanyeol's wide long arms.

"Hell yeah!"

Kai pushed Chanyeol with all his might, escaping from the hug,

"Oh, I almost out of breath!" he gasped, inhaling oxygen as much as he could.

"You still looked as charming as always." Chanyeol tapped Kai's shoulder.

"Well, thanks." Kai said, with his forced smile,

"Why, you seems so awkward?" Chanyeol asked, realizing that Kai was not that friendly anymore.

"Um, actually, what turns you to be so friendly?" Kai asked, raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Friendly? We are bestfriends, Kai. Me and you, JunMyeon and Sehun. What are you talking about?" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Well, you've been hiatus from us." Kai grinned, unbelieving that Chanyeol is Chanyeol.

"Hiatus? What do you mean hiatus? You guys are being hiatus!" Chanyeol pouted, making poor cutie faces towards Kai.

"There is no news about you! At all! We've been worried about you, and we thought that---" Kai stopped as he scanned Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol. He has been a lot taller. Well, seriously, A LOT. Puberty, maybe. And, a lot charmer than the last time he saw him.  With his brunette hair and black shiny orbs, Kai could not deny. He may steal girls glances away from him. But, his goofy attitude, indeed never changes.

"We thought that you've, well, you've changed." Kai sighed,

"Change? No, I'm not! I've missed you guys like hell, I thought you guys were going to visit, and..." Chanyeol sighed, and take a look of Kai, from head to toe.

Kim Jong In. WOW. The guy had gotten so tanned. And his styles were sooo... um.. like a playboy? But that the Kai he knows. The Kai that loves people to acknowledge him. The RICH Kai. The FAMOUS Kai. The HANDSOME Kai. Well, that is exactly Kim Kai.

"Sorry. I did not sent anything to you guys either." Chanyeol admitted,

"So, you REALLY didn't send anything?" Kai asking back, making sure that what he heard is right.

"Yes."

"But, why?" Kai asked, in disbelief.

"Well, lets have some snacks, while dragging this long explanation." Chanyeol offered.

"Sounds good." Kai smirked.


Ha Neul was wiping her sweat, that was dripping of her hair, after only an hour, helping her aunty serving her customers.

"Aunty, 3 servings of ddeokbokki and 1 bokkeumbap for table No.3!" she called out the order.

"Aye, aye, darling!" Aunt Jisun replied.

Ha Neul looked around the restaurant. At this time, which was just 12, unexpectedly a lot of customers came and dine-in. Although its lunch hour, but still, the customers weren't always as many as this.

"Table 3, done!" Aunt Jisun exclaimed,

"Well, its like having a feast here, Aunty." Ha Neul sighed.

"You always happened to appear on the right time," Aunty Jisun giggled.

"Yeah right." Ha Neul rolled her eyes.


Back in Chanyeol's room, indeed there were a lot of explanation need to be done.

"SO YOUR GADGETS GOT CONFISCATED, BY YOUR OWN DAD?!" Kai exclaimed,

"Yeah, well. Its different living in States. Dad put me in a difficult situation. I lived in a pigsty, seriously, pigsty, with my foster parents. "

"Wow, pigsty?"

"Yeah, pigsty. Well, the pigsty were right next to the house, you know. My foster family was great, and kind."

"But, a few months later, Dad put me in a dorm, which is a stone throw away from the school."

"At least," Kai said.

"At least, huh? Still got no technologies. I used public, like seriously. I can't stop myself from laughing histerically."

"You are seriously, like a commoner, That is sooooo eww." Kai made faces, making Chanyeol smacked him with a pillow.

"But, my luxury life are back, in my 2nd year. I was living in a suite-like dorm, with a mate."

"A mate?" Kai raises his eyebrows, suspecting it a girl.

"And its a boy. Not that 'mate', you erted kid!" and Kai earned himself a smack again.

"He was a Korean. Byun Baekhyun, his name." Chanyeol introduced

"Sounds familiar."

"'Of course, he is. The Korean ulzzang. The model of the year, listed in FEMMEFATALE magazine."

"At that young age? Wow, but he's not only a model right, because I've heard his name somewhere." Kai wondered.

"Of course you do. He's the kid who score 100 in Math when we were 10, remember? You got so furious and jealous with him!" Chanyeol giggled,

"That Byun Baekhyun?! The next heir of LLTechno's? Like seriously?!"

"Yeah, Kai. Well, he's my bestfriend in States, and I hoped that you won't mind if he is my bestfriend in Korea too."

"Well, if he doesn't get the nerve out of me." Kai mumbled,

"And guess what,"

"What else?" Kai groaned, while munching down his chocolates.

"I've got myself a fiancee."

Kai choked.

"YOU WHAT?!"

After all the explanation, with Kai telling him about Ha Neul. How he got her, how he ditched her, how she pissed him. But actually, Kai was so impressed that his Chanyeol got a new fiancee by luck.

"Well, I've not gotten a chance to meet her yet." Chanyeol sighed.

"Why?"

"Something horrible is happening to her, I don't know."

"Ohhh..."

Then, Chanyeol got himself overexcited.

"Wanna meet her?"

"I'm quite curious," Kai said, signalling that he wants to. Suddenly, it seems like Kai's bladder is full.

"Where's the toilet?" Kai asked, forcing Chanyeol to hurry up.

"That door, you silly."

With weird style of walking, Kai lead himself to the toilet.

Chanyeol took out his phone and dialled Mrs.Kang number,

"Hello?"

"Hello, Chanyeol!" the cheerful mother-in-law in line.

"Is Ha Neul at home?"

"Oh, I'm sorry she's not, darling. But she's helping her aunt at the restaurant."

"Mind if you send me the address?" Chanyeol hesitatedly asked,

"Of course, honey." Mrs.Kang hung up.

Within seconds, the address came up.

"She is sure a kind girl." Chanyeol grinned