A Night Out

LUCY

The boys arrived at the club which Heechul had been wanting to go so they all walked into the club and headed to the bar for drinks. Yunho hadnt drank in so long that he almost didnt even take the drink handed to him. But Heechul wanted to make sure that they would all have a good time. With the music blasting, and the bar pouring drinks they sure would be having a good time. Yunho was missing his little girl but he knew she was in good hands. He picked up his shot and raised it in the air, shouting cheers with his friends before taking the shot in swig.

The girls soon made it inside the club, finding the vip section in which Doona had reserved. The club was filled with many people, but So-eun didnt seem to care what was around her. She was barely getting through the idea of girls night. A waiter came to their table, giving them drinks that Yoon had ordered. Min-a handed a drink to So-eun who only held onto it, running her finger around the rim. She would take a sip every once in a while but she didnt take notice to her friends as they cheered and laughed away. She looked out into the crowd and noticed someone she knew. It was her ex, along with the woman he was engaged to. With anger filling up in her. She chugged the drink and grabbed another. Soon she was drinking more then the girls.

"Yah, Eun! You should slow down." Doona took a drink away from So-Eun's hand. Min-a noticed who it was she saw. It was the cheating boyfriend and his new girl. Yoon-yong decided it was time to move to a different floor. Despite having VIP, they moved to the floor above since the club was five clubs in one. Each floors were different. So instead of stay, they moved up to the next floor. Changing floors was a good idea since it changed So-eun's mood. She grabbed Doona's hand and dragged her to the dance floor. So-eun wasnt one for dancing in public but since she was tipsy, angry, and needing a distraction she took her friend and began to dance her heart out.

Siwon noticed two girls on the floor dancing. He tapped Yunho on the shoulder, pointing to the girls on the floor. Yunho looked to see a girl with long brown hair tearing up the dance floor as the song "Go Away" by 2ne1 began to played. He could tell she was feeling the song. He watched seeing the girl pour her feelings onto the dance floor with her moves. He admired her for still go out there on the floor even though she was hurting emotionally. He would have approached her but since he had started raising a girl, he knew that sometimes a girl will need her space. So he only watched her dance to the song. Donghae bought another round of drinks for their group, passing out the shots to the others as they cheered to have a good night.

"To old friends and good times!" Donghae cheered. They all cheered to that before taking their shots in one gulp. The song changed to Taeyang's "1am" and the crowd cheered. Yunho soon had the urge to dance. He and the boys headed to the floor to dance. Yunho use to love dancing out at the clubs before he had Lucy in his life, and with tonight he got to rekindle with the music on the floor like he did before. He owned the floor with his moves, breaking out both old moves and new. The crowd watched in awe as they cheered and swayed as they kept an eye on him. Donghae would cut in and steal some of the lime light as well. These two knew how to take the dance floor. Once the song was over the dance floor was full again with people as a song by Exo-K "overdose" began to play. The floor began to fill in the empty spots that Donghae and Yunho had claimed in the last song. Yunho looked at his watch, seeing that it was getting close to Lucy's bed time. He headed over to Siwon who was talking up a girl at the bar.

"Hey Siwon! Let me use your phone for a moment. I want to check up on Lucy!" Siwon agreed and handed him his phone. He took the phone and headed to the balcony.

So-eun was tired of dancing, buring up and need some air. She looked around and noticed there was a balcony to the outside. She pulled her friend Min-a closer and told her that she was going to the balcony and would be back in a few. She nodded and continued to dance on the floor. So-eun headed to the balcony, needed the cool air to to cool her off. When she pushed through the doors, the air met her skin, sending chills through her body. It was a wonderful feeling. She had been needing some air, open space away from people. She was still hurting from seeing her ex there. She took several deep breaths, letting the cold air fill her up. He hair blew in the wind, giving her chills down he spin. She loved this feeling. Blocking out the sounds of the club, she wanted to hear nothing but the sounds of the wind. But instead she picked up on a guy talking on the phone. She looked around to find the guy who had been dancing on the floor earlier who he and his friend had taken the floor for themselves. So-eun tried not to listen but she couldnt help but hear his conversation.

"....well I will be coming home late!....... No you should sleep. Alright?...... Well I dont have the book with me so I can't read it too you." Yunho was talking to his daughter on the phone, unaware that someone was listening to his conversation. He smiled listening to his baby girl begging him to tell her the story of sleeping beauty.

"Ok, I will tell you as best I can...... Once upon a time there was a kingdom and the King and Queen were having a party to celebrate the birth of their new baby girl."  So-eun started to get closer to listen to this man tell this story. She seemed intrigued with the man.

"Everyone was invited but one person. The evil queen from the lands near the kingdom. She came and cursed the child, 'when the child turns 16 she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel and die'." Yunho told. He could hear his little girl squirming on the other end. He smiled at the thought that she was holding the phone while laying down in her bed and her sitter just watching the whole thing.

"But the forrest faries gave her gifts except one and made a spell in which she could be awaken from the curse by a kisss..... yes true loves kiss...... Time flew by and she was turning 16 and the princess pricked her finger." So-eun smiled, enjoying the story herself as the man continued.

"She fell into a deep slumber till a prince came to the kingdom. He heard what had happened to their princess..... Well he walked into her room, finding the princess sleeping...." Yunho turned around, enjoying telling the story when he noticed the girl he was watching on the dancefloor earlier was now infront of him listening to his story. He could hear his daughter asking what came next.

"Well he leaned over her and gave her a kiss." He told her as he locked eyes with the woman infront of him. His daughter then finished the story herself and Yunho broke away from his gaze in the woman's eyes.

"Yes they lived happily ever after. Now you better get to bed. Alright! Goodnight baby!" He hung up the phone after Lucy said goodnight. He turned back to the woman and smiled awkwardly. She also smiled awkwardly, feeling silly for have intruded on his phone call. The music's mood seemed to have changed along as it was playing Taeyang's" Eyes, Nose, Lips".

"I am sorry for intruding. But I couldnt help over hearing you telling the story and just got drawn in." So-eun explained. Yunho laughed embarresed. He didnt think anyone was around to hear him.

"Its ok. I'm an expert at telling that story." He jokingly stated. She smiled, finding the man charming.

"I guess you must read that story all the time to...?" She didnt finish, wanting the man to explain.

"Oh, my daughter. She loves that story. She wants me to read her that book every night before bed. I wanted to call and check up on her but she insisted I tell her." So-eun found the man to be a bit of a romantic, talking about his daughter. She looked the man over, seeing he was so young.

"I wouldn't have figured you to be a father just by looking at you." She stated. Yunho laughed.

"Well, thats a long story! But I am, and I am very grateful that she was brought into my life." Yunho thought back on the past, remembering his first days with Lucy. So-eun could see he loved his child from his expression.

"Your wife must be a happy woman to have a loving father for her child." Yunho imediatly heard the word wife and shook his head.

"No, I am not married. I am a single man. Dont have time for a wife no less a girl. Only one girl in my life and its my daughter." He explained.

"What about you?" He asked and she was about to answer when a man burst through the doors and there stood her cheating ex. He had just spotted her and her conversation with the wonderful man ended that moment. Her anger filled back up in her. Yunho could see that the presents of the man who just walked out onto the balcony caused to change her mood. She gripped her fist, using her will to keep calm.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." She turned away and walked back into the club. She push past her ex who called out to her. Yunho sighed seeing that she was hurting, and the man that ruined their plesant conversation had to be the problem. He then began to head back to in the club, passing the problem and back to find his friends.

So-eun wanted to leave right then, she searched for her friends finding them hanging at the bar. Yoon-yong noticed the eagerness to leave. It seemed girls night ended earl. The girls soon all left the club and left for home. The boys didnt stay for long since most of them had work to go to tomorrow. Yunho was glad he was able to go out. Something he hadnt done in so long. He would remember what his friends did for him and would pay them back one day.

Finally returning home, Yunho greeted Guen-young at the door, hearing no excitement from his daughter. He looked to Guen who nodded know what he was going to ask.

"She is sound to sleep." Yunho smiled, happy that she behaved so well.

"You daughter is such a doll. She is something special. You must be very proud." Yunho nodded.

"I am! Thank you! How much do I owe you for tonight?" She shook her head and smiled at him.

"Donghae already took care of that. I left my card on the fridge if you ever need a babysitter. Goodnight!" She bowed, saying goodbye and heading back home. He would really owe Donghae for what he did for him. He headed to Lucy's room to see her sleeping soundly. Seeing that she had fallen asleep with her book in hand made him think that she enjoyed that story no matter how he told it. He shut her door and headed to his room to finally sleep.