Puppy love

LUCY

So-eun was sitting at her desk starring blankly at her computer screen. She had to write an article for a magazine soon but had no idea what to write. This last year she had been through alot. She had gone through a bad break up, met her ideal man who became her boyfrined, made new friends and has been living with her boyfriend and his daughter who she greatly adored. Today though she had no idea what to write. Doona had been working on a project about D.Y.I.'s at home but most of the time her articles get dis but she didnt care. Yoon-yong was working on the perfect Valentine style make up techniques. Min-a was out again working on another photoshoot. With Valentines coming soon she had no choice but to work hard to make great styles for the models. So-eun watched as the icon blinked on the white screen. Nothing. She had nothing to write about. How in the world could she draw a blank? Writers Block? Mabye. So-eun was not having any luck so instead she thought she would leave the office and so some research. She grabbed her bag and took her pad and pen and left. She would have to find something to write about.

So-eun walked to the park, seeing it was empty except with parents with young kids not old enough for school yet. She smiled thanking about Lucy and Yunho. She was enjoying living with the two of them. She sat in the park for a bit and started writing. She mostly wrote about Yunho and Lucy but nothing new, nothing for the magazine. Realizing she wasnt getting her work done she left the park for a different location. She came across the mall. She looked around seeing all the shops and people walking around. She didnt find anything intresting to write about. An hour went by before she found herself at home to an empty apartment. Lucy was in school and Yunho was at work. She was spent mentally. No ideas for her next article and no time to waste to fine one. So-eun sat down on the couch looking at her pad of paper and her pen. No ink on paper and no ideas flowing through her. How as she going to produce anything at this rate. She decided maybe it was time to just get her mind off work and just watch a bit of tv. She stared at the television with a blank mind. Studing the comercials, studing the shows playing and carefulling listening. NOTHING! Nothing came to mind. Oh how she felt utterly useless at the moment. She threw herself back into the couch, giving in to her writer's block when she acidently knocked one of Lucy's books onto the floor. Getting up she picked up the book and looked at it. It was Tarzan, the story she told Lucy when she first met her. She smiled at the thought. If it wasnt for Lucy, she would have never met Yunho. She held the book to her chest feeling a bit over joyed with the memories as a tear shed from her eyes. After remembering her moments that brought her to Yunho, it seemed to have been Lucy behind it. For having Yunho tell her a story every night, to having to support her by working alot to even running away all led Yunho straight to her. She knew the moment she would see Lucy she would have to hug that little girl. Then an idea came to mind! She began writing down her ideas for her next article which was sure to be a hit. All thanks to Lucy.

 

That afternoon, Yunho waited outside the school as all the children ran out to meet their parents. He waited by his usual spot to find Lucy come out of the school with smiles on her face. A little boy was holding her hand as they walked out together, and Lucy had a deep flushed red face as she smiled uncontroably. Yunho could tell she liked the boy but it made him feel like she was growing up too fast. He wasnt ready for his little girl to be boy crazed yet. Lucy spotted her Appa and she let go of the boy's hand, running toward her father as he spread his arms out ready for the hug she would be giving. She jumped into his arms, hugging his neck as he held her in his arms.

"Appa!" She cheered. Yunho smiled happy see his baby girl. He enjoyed having her in his arms, hugging him with her little arms. She began to tell her appa everything that happened at school as they walked home together their home.

".... and then the teacher shared a story about this boy named cupid and how he hits people with arrows which make people fall in love." She shared. Yunho nodded knowing about cupid but he didnt think she would be learning about cupid for some time now.

"But I havent seen him. You think we can visit this cupid?" She asked. Yunho looked awfully surprised. Why would she want to meet this cupid fellow anyways. He thought about his question then looked at his little girl.

"Lucy, I dont think Cupid is someone you can see!" He stated. She looked at him not understanding.

"What do you mean Appa?" She asked.

"Well Cupid, he is.... well he is invisible." He explained.

"Invisible?" She looked just as confused as before.

"Yes, we can see him cause he is invisible. If he wasnt, well I am sure we would see him but he is invisible so he can do his job by making people fall in love." He shared his thoughts. Lucy smiled.

"So can he see me like Santa does?" She asked. Yunho nodded. Lucy thought about it, keeping her thoughts silent then she smiled happily.

"So he already knows what I was gonna ask. Thats good!" She stated. Yunho was now more curious then ever but he knew that she wouldnt tell him what she wanted to ask.

 

They all had finished dinner and Lucy was already dressed for bed. So-eun led her to her room to read her a story while Yunho took a shower but once Lucy noticed her appa wasnt anywhere near she smiled happily.

"Unnie, can we make chocolates?" Lucy asked. So-eun smiled.

"Well its a little late for chocolate but I promise we can make some soon." So-eun promised.

"But we have to make it soon!" Lucy stated. So-eun was now curious.

"Is there someone you want to make chocolates for?" So-eun asked. Lucy hesitated before answering.

"Y-yes!" Lucy was shy anwering the question. So-eun smiled finding it cute that Lucy was in puppy love.

"And is this boy cute?" So-eun asked. Lucy nodded shyly. So-eun silently giggled to herself as she found it was so cute.

"Alright I promise tomorrow we will make some chocolates for you to give to this boy." So-eun promised to Lucy. Lucy was happy with that, she hugged So-eun as she thanked her.

"Now its time for bed." So-eun stated. Lucy nodded, laying down in her bed as she listened to So-eun read her a story. It wasnt long before Lucy was asleep. So-eun smiled watching the little blonde girl sleep soundly as she thought about her promise. If she were to be making chocolates with Lucy, she might as well make some for Yunho as well.

 

So-eun had been shopping for all the ingrediants to make homemade chocolates. She wanted to help Lucy with her gift but at the same time make some chocolates for Yunho as well. She picked Lucy up after school since Yunho would be working till late which made things perfect. The two of them rushed home to make chocolates. Lucy really enjoyed making chocolates. So-eun could tell she had a talent in the kitchen even for one so young. She was sure Lucy would one day be a great cook weather professionally or just for herself, she would be a wonderful cook. They finished making the chocolates and they wrapped them up nicely in a box. Lucy wrote the boys name on a card that was attached on the box. So-eun smiled watching the little girl write out the name of her first love. So-eun could barely remember her first love but she remember making the chocolates and writing out on the card the boys name. Lucy looked at her and smiled.

"I finished!" She stated.

"Thats good. Will you be giving it to him tomorrow?" So-eun asked. Lucy nodded her head. So-eun smiled, patting the girl's head as she helped her pack it into her bag. Soon Yunho returned home and the house was cleaned, dinner was made and Lucy and So-eun had waited for him to return.

"Wow. I dont think I have seen this place so clean before!" He stated. The two of them smiled as they all sat together to have dinner. It wasnt long before Lucy was in bed and asleep when Yunho and So-eun were left alone. Yunho looked exhausted but he was happy to be home. So-eun opened a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a box of chocolates. She was nervous since she hadnt done this in such a long time. Yunho was sitting on the couch, his head laid back with his eyes closed. He was exhausted. So-eun slowly approached Yunho with the box behind her, taking a seat next to him. He lifted his head to look at So-eun to see she was blushing. She held out a box of home made chocolates to him. Yunho sat straight up, realizing what today was.

"So-eun!" She was still blushing.

"Happy Valentines Day, Yunho!" So-eun uttered. He accepted the chocolates from her, opening the box to see she had made the chocolates but she didnt make it alone. Some were noticibly made by Lucy as well. He smiled. He couldnt have asked for anything better. He set the chocolates aside, turning to So-eun as he leaned in to kiss her. She was so nervous that she didnt expect a sudden kiss from Yunho. Yunho's lips tasted so sweet to her as if they were chocolate themselves. Their lips parted and he smiled at her.

"Thank you, So-Eun!"