The End!

LUCY

Yunho smiled, as he stood infront of Lucy's grave. He remembered every memory, playing it like it was a movie in his mind. No matter how good or bad the memories were they were all great ones that will always remind him of her. He looked up at the sky, seeing that sky was clear, just like the day he burried her. He took a deep breath, feeling the cool air fill his lungs. He stretched as he had woke up early to come out and visit Lucy.

"YUNHO!" He heard a familiar voice call him. He turned to see So-eun at the road. She began to walk toward him. He smiled as he watched her walking toward him. He turned back to Lucy, happy to tell her.

"I know its been two years since I told you this, but So-eun and I are married. So So-eun is your Omma now. I know thats what you wanted, I am sure of it. But I have another surprise for you." He quickly ran down the hill to help So-eun up the hill. The two of them reached Lucy's grave, So-eun holding her hand over her tummy which had grown in size.

"Have you told her?" She asked him. He shook his head.

"Good, I would be furious if you did." She stated. The two of them smiled.

"Lucy, So-eun or rather Omma is haveing a baby!" He shared. So-eun smiled, knowing this was something Yunho needed every once in a while, to come and talk to Lucy.

"Your going to have a baby sister, and in honor of you we are naming her Suzy. I figured your names should rhyme cause we want her to know that her sister was an amazing one." So-eun stated, rubbing her tummy.

"But we guessed you already knew that. You dreamt about it. So we painted her room yellow!" Yunho shared. He felt a single rain drop and so did So-eun. They looked up to see the clear sky and knew, it was Lucy answering them. The two of them looked at each other and kissed, seeing that she was happy with her new baby sister. So-eun felt a kick at her tummy and knew the baby was hungry.

"Lucy, I better go, your sister is getting kranky. I will come back soon enough." She blew Lucy a kiss to her grave before heading back down the hill slowly. Yunho stayed and smiled at his little angel's tomb stone. He would always remember his first child and how she came into his life and changed it forever. He turned to So-eun who was making her way down the hill. Because of Lucy, he met So-eun and built his loving family even more. He turned to Lucy's grave with one last smile, bending down to whisper to her.

"Thank you for a life full of memories that I will cherish till the end of my days. And tell your Omma and Appa with you thank you for giving me you! I could never repay them for the treasure they gave me." He stood up, patting her tomb stone and shot her a kiss before he headed down the hill to help So-eun down. They got into a taxi and left the cemetary, looking at the Lucy's grave as they left, and Yunho swore he saw Lucy, a bit older now standing there as she waved to them, not saying goodbye but sayin see you later as they were leaving her for the day. Yunho turned to So-eun, kissing her and rubbing his hand on her belly. Suzy would never get to meet the sister she was meant to have. The taxi left the property of the cemetary where many people were laid to rest, waiting for when their loved ones would soon join them.

 

 

The End!
 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I want to say "Thank you!". Thank you guys so much for reading my story and giving me your responces to every chapter and remembering almost every detail. You guys have made me love this story even more then I had before. You guys kept me going and made feel that my story had some meaning other then being a creation of my own. You guys have really driven me to continue writing. I have so many stories I want to write and I think Lucy was the best of my creations to start with. I felt it had more meaning and truth to it then many of my stories. I am sad to see it end so soon but I think maybe one day, later down the road I will return to it. I will edit it, add more details and make the story longer. And just maybe publish it for real. But for now I am happy to have got it out and written for you guys to read and enjoy. This story will forever be something that will mean alot to not just me but others as well, and to have you guys like it so much has made me feel so happy but I am sad to know that this is the end for the story for now. But I wont stop writing. I have many more stories to share and I have already started with "Angel of Darkness". Its a bit different but I think I will have Lucy cameo in it. I am thinking to have all my stories cameo one story or more in the future. We had such a long road together and its sad its ended but it doesnt have too. I plan to write many more, to share many of my ideas. I want to co write in the future as well but not while I am currently writing. I am about to start doing alot of cosplays this summer so I wont be on as much but I plan to write alot when I am not sewing or off to the many conventions to have fun. I know you guys may have questions, or want to know a bit about the story or myself so I will answer your questions. Now I will wait two weeks for you guys to write your questions in the comments and once the two weeks is up I will answer them in a new chapter after this one and another round of thanks to give you all. If none of you had ever read or even comments on the story, I think I would have stopped and deleted it and choose to never finish but I am so happy you guys gave me the comments, gave me your responces and showed your love for this story, the characters as well as me. You guys dont know how happy you all have made me and I was glad I could share this story with you all. I do hope to see you guys following me, reading even more of my stories and I will remember you guys.

Well I think I should end this now before I start crying again.

Thank you guys and I hope to hear from you all soon enough! Good night my lovely readers and I hope you all have enjoyed this story!