Movie night

LUCY

A month had gone by and Lucy was still getting picked on at school. But Lucy was starting to ignore their name calling but it still hurt her feelings at times. So-eun started comeing to hang with both Yunho and Lucy more often. She had grown attached to them. So-eun was still unsure why she felt attached to them but she didnt questioned it much. She had got her promotion and her story had been published in the magazine. Her and the girls went out for drinks after work to celebrate. Yoon tried to pull everyone to a club but So-eun just wanted to get a quick drink at a bar instead. They were celebrating So-eun's promotion, with some shots and some soju.

"Congrats!" They all cheered. So-eun smiled. It had been awhile since they all went out together. She knew it was over due but everyone was busy.

"We should go out!" Yoon stated.

"No! Lets just enjoy this little celebration like this and not ruin it by getting drunk in the process!" Doona stated. Min-a agreed. Yoon pouted, she been wanting to go out for so long. She turned to So-eun with a pleading look.

"I'm sorry but I have plans." Yoon sat up straight.

"Plans? Are you going on a date later?" She asked. All the girls were intrested now. She shook her head.

"No! No! Nothing like that. I just going to meet up with someone." She explained.

"It sounds like a date!" Min-a stated and all the girls agreed. She shook her head no.

"I promise you its not a date." She stated. The girls still didnt believe her but the let it go for the time being. After a few more drinks So-eun left heading to a book store to buy a book. After sorting through many children books she found one about a female warrior named Mulan. She purchased the book and headed to another store to grab some food. After grabbing the food she was heading toward Yunho's when she noticed a movie shop. They had a sale on the disney movie Tarzan. She smiled and went in. Purchasing Tarzan and a bag of popcorn she had rushed to Yunho's. They had been expecting her. Lucy opened the door for her.

"Unnie!" Lucy cheered. Lucy started calling So-eun Unnie since she had been visiting more. Lucy adored So-eun and always kept asking for her all the time. Yunho smiled at the two of them, seeing the joy in his little girl's eyes were the thing that made him happy most. He walked to So-eun, taking the food from her and carring it to the kitchen. He watched the two girls as So-eun bent down infront of Lucy and handed her something. Lucy gave the biggest smile she had ever made after recieving her gift.

"Ahhhhh! Appa! Appa! Appa! Look! Look! Unnie both me Tarzan!" Lucy cried out extremely happy. So-eun smiled while she giggled at the little girls excitement infront of her.

"I figured we could watch it tonight after dinner, enjoying some popcorn and all." She suggested. Yunho mouthed out thank you to So-eun and she replied mouthing your welcome as Lucy jumped with joy. After eating dinner they all got comfotable on the couch to enjoy Tarzan. Lucy sat inbetween her appa and unnie as she got to see the story of Tarzan with her very eyes on the tv. She was so emersed into the movie that it seemed she didnt blink. She cried and laughed through the movie but she was so tired from the excitement that she fell asleep long before the movie ended. Yunho and So-eun were still watching the movie when Yunho noticed his little girl was sound asleep. He smiled at how peacefull she looked. So-eun noticed and smiled as well as she looked at both of them. She felt her heart flutter at the sight of them.

"She sound asleep?" She whispered. Yunho nodded. He turned and looked at So-eun and felt thankful to her.

"Thank you So-eun! You really have been a big help these days. And Lucy truely adores you." He explained.

"Oh its no problem. I enjoy spending time with her." So-eun looked back down and Lucy as she ran her hand through her long blonde hair. Yunho couldnt help but feel like So-eun fit with them.

"How about me?" Yunho asked. So-eun looked up at Yunho confused.

"What?" She asked. The look on Yunho's face was serious.

"Do you enjoy spending time with me as well?" He asked again. So-eun was baffled to hear this question. She wasnt expecting that. She tried to form words but seemed to be having a hard time.

"Ah... Um... Yunho... I-...." She looked up at Yunho and noticed he was moving closer to her. Her heart began to beat faster with every inch his face got closer to hers. They were soon just three inches from each other. She could feel his hot breath on her. They looked into each others eyes. Yunho felt in his heart that he could trust her with everything. He felt that So-eun was more then just a friend to him. So-eun brain couldnt function. With no thoughts at all they both leaned in, lips just moments from touching when Lucy started to stir in between them. They both pulled away to look at Lucy as she started to wake. Yunho picked up his little girl and carried her to her bed. As So-eun was left alone she took a few deep breaths and thought about what just nearly happened. Her heart was speeding fast and her face was flushed red most likely. She composed herself and began cleaning up the popcorn and dishes.

Yunho laid Lucy down as she rubbed her eyes. She was trying so hard to wake herself up. Yunho pulled her blanket over her and patted her back. He remembered when she was just a baby when he would gently pat her back. It somehow helped her sleep. He watched as Lucy fall back to sleep without a fuss. As soon as he knew it was safe to leave her to sleep he left Lucy's room and out into the living room where So-eun had finished cleaning up.

"Thank you! You didnt have to clean up." She shook it off, smiling at him.

"Oh it was nothing. Im happy I could help." She expressed. She looked down the hall then back to Yunho.

"Is she asleep?" She asked.

"Sound asleep." Yunho stated. They both stood their in a awkward silence before So-eun broke it.

"Well I best be off. Thank you for having me over. It was fun." She grabbed her purse and headed toward the door. Yunho walked behind her to hold the door for her. They didnt speak a word about what nearly happend. As Yunho held the door open he and So-eun eyes met again. Once So-eun realized that she was just standing there she turned away and walked out the door. Yunho watched her go down the stairs before he shut the door and locked it. Turning to look at the living room and remembered what nearly happened. He ruffled his hair as he stressed himself over the situation. He may have made it awkward after that but he knew that maybe it just wasnt the right time.

So-Eun was only down stairs, her back to the wall as she held her hand over her heart. Just being close to Yunho seemed to make her heart race. She was trying to slow it down before she head home. She wanted to know what it was like to kiss him. Her ideal guy she had been thinking about for months now but she knew that she shouldnt try, after hearing Heechul's speech she had been fighting her urges to want to be near him. Tonight made it harder for them both. After she had composed herself, she headed down the stairs and out the building to go home. Who knew what the future held for them both but she wasnt going to let that get in the way.