Surprises behind every corner

LUCY

For the sake of Yunho's birthday, I will bless you guys with not one but TWO chapters today. I'm feeling better, still sick but I am better. And to let you guys know I dont need eye surgery so you guys dont have to worry. Anyways I do hope you guys enjoy this gift. (Now thinking about it, I had given you guys four chapters now this week. Lucky yall!)

Enjoy! ^_^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoon-yong had been tapping her fingers on her desk for hours. She had been wanting to meet Siwon again since she meet him a week ago. She had finally found someone she thought was perfect. She hung around So-eun's desk alot, curious when they were all going out again. She was ready to make a move on the guy. So-eun hadnt see Yunho or Lucy, no less the guys either since that day at the zoo. But work came first. The weather had gotten colder and Holidays were coming soon, which meant much more loads of work to do. Holiday articles would have to be done and they had to be started soon. So-eun was working hard on her idea for lovely holiday treats. Quick easy recipies that would be easy for the whole family. Doona was working on Holiday Decor on a Budget, a new project that was close to saving energy, time and money for all. Yoon-yong didnt have much trouble with her work. Since she mostly had the makeup section to do, her job was working with colors and creating a article talking about new makeup tricks which was perfect for her since she always put make up on. It wouldnt surprise anyone that she put a new face of makeup on at least twice a day. Min-a worked with clothes. She didnt have to write much since most of the time she was picking out the outfits for models. She did have the most glorious job out of them all but her hours were insane at times. Today Min-a had it easy. She was actually in the office today. Yoon looked at So-eun and finally spoke.

"Have you made plans for another day out? If so, why not invite Siwon so I can get to know him." She flutter her lashes at her friend. So-eun shook her head with a smile.

"I'm sorry Yoon but you know how busy I am during this time. Maybe we can set something up just after thanksgiving after I have finished my article for the Christmas season. I will have time then." So-eun answered but Yoon didnt like that reply. She sighed and turned away to look out the window when she noticed Siwon was walking down the street. She couldnt believe what she was seeing. She quickly stood up, fixing her hair, dress and checked her make up as she notice he had entered the building of their work place.

"OMG, he is here!" She stated. So-eun looked to see Si-won entering. He had a single rose in hand. She turned to her friend to see she was trying to make herself look good. Just as Yoon had turned around she saw Min-a leave her office and wave to Siwon. Yoon was stunned. Min-a walked up to Siwon as he held out his arms to hug her and give her a kiss. He then gave her the rose and held out his hand to her. Both Yoon and So-eun watched as the two leave the building. Doona didnt even look.

"When did she meet Siwon?" Yoon asked. Doona smiled as she already knew.

"If you vist Min-a's office or even go to her house you would see pictures of her and Siwon together. They been dating for a while now." Doona explained. Yoon-yong looked surprised but so was So-eun.

"Since when?" Yoon had to ask.

"Since the girls night at the club. They met and exchanged numbers that night and have been talking ever since. They have been on many dates." Doona shared from behind her computer. She had known about it the longest. She even knew when they met at the zoo. So-eun laughed as she could feel Yoon was jealous of Min-a. She thought back on that night, remembering Yunho dancing on the floor and on the phone with Lucy. She thought back at the time she came running after the theif who stole her purse just to fall in to Yunho's arms. She also thought about when she finally learned his name and met Lucy and even spending the night watching Tarzan with them. She enjoyed those memories she shared with them. She smiled, returning back to her work hoping she could finish soon so she can plan another day with them.

Soon the work day was over and So-eun was heading home. She was happy with the work she had gotten done. With the amount of work she had done she was sure that she could plan out a day to visit with Yunho and Lucy. She smiled to herself as she continued on home when she noticed a familar face hanging around her apartment. As she got closer her heart was filled with anger and sorrow. The man standing infront of her was her cheating ex, Jae-wong. He had been standing out there for awhile. He turned to spot So-eun was returning. He smiled at her which she didnt return. He began to approach her.

"So-eun!" He called out to her.

"What do you want Jae?" She spat at him with her anger.

"Baby, I have missed you!" He used a pet name with her which gave her chills. He reached out to her which she slapped his hand away.

"Babe!"

"Don't you dare call me that. You have no right to speak to me like that. Not after what you did!" She stated. He reached for her hand and she pulled away. She her heel and headed away from her apartment. He chased after her.

"Please! Babe, you know I love you!" Those words stung like an arrow striking her back. She turned to face him.

"If you loved me then you wouldnt have cheated on me. You wouldnt have been sleeping around with other women and you sure wouldnt have proposed to another woman after three months of knowing her after dragging me through two and a half years of me being alone thinking we were together." She was furious with the man infront of her.

"But I am here now!" He stated. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace. She pushed him and slapped him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted. He turned and slapped her. He then pushed her up against the wall. Without a thought she kicked him in his lower region and began to run. She ran as fast as she could, away somewhere he wouldnt know where to find her.

 

Yunho had just put Lucy to bed. She had fallen asleep watching Peter Pan since Donghae dropped off her birthday present that day they went to the zoo. She had a wonderful time at the Zoo that day and enjoyed all the company. Yunho turned off her light and shut the door. He entered the living room to find that Peter Pan was still playing. He turned off the movie and the tv. He picked up the mess left from Lucy spilling her popcorn when he heard a frantic knock on his door. He hurried to the door to open finding So-eun crying. She looked frighten by something. Once she saw Yunho she wrapped her arms around him, crying into his shirt. Yunho wrapped his arms around her and patted her back. He pulled her away and wipped away the masquera stained tears on her cheeks to have her look him in the eyes.

"So-eun what happend?" He asked. She looked so scared.

"My ex! H-he.. he waited for me at my place. He wouldnt... He wouldnt leave me alone. I slapped him. And... And he... he slapped me back. I fought him off me and he chased me. Bu... but I lost him. I-... I.." She cried more, leaning into his chest as she found the only place she could hide was with in his walls. He held her, soothing her as best he could to help settle her down.  Once she had finally calmed down and stopped crying, they were both sitting in the living room. Yunho made a cup of tea for So-eun which he would use to calm himself on days he had a rough day. It seemed to help So-eun as she had stopped crying. Yunho had offered her to stay their for the night, he'd offered up his own bed so she could get a good nights rest.

"Are you sure? I could sleep on the couch!" She stated. He shook his head.

"No you can have my bed for the night. I'll even get you a change of clothes to wear to sleep in." She smiled weakly since she didnt have the energy to in the first place.

"Thank you!" Yunho smiled at her, knowing she had showed her vunrable side. She was truely frighten and he knew it could have been much worse. He was glad nothing seriously bad had happened to her. He wouldnt have bare the thought of the worst. He shook off the thoughts as he left to grab her a set of clothes and him a pillow and a blanket.  Once he returned he had a shirt and some sweat pants he had folded in a stack for her. He handed them to her and she took it. She picked at the fabric of the clothes as she watch him make a bed for himself on the couch.

"Yunho!" She called to him softly. He stopped and turned to her. She walked up to him, leaned toward him and gently kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for this. You've no idea what this means to me." She thanked him. He took her hand and wrapped them with his two.

"Dont worry about it. Get some sleep!" She nodded and headed to his room. She changed into his clothes and laid down in his bed. She could smell his scent in the sheets. It was nice. She wrapped herself in his scented blankets as she fell to sleep. Yunho laid on the couch looking up at the celling as he thought about everything. He cared for So-eun very much and he knew that she knew that. He just hope she would accept his feelings soon. He got comfortable as best he could as he fell in to a light sleep.