The feelings I have for you

LUCY

So-eun was out with her coworkers, having lunch as they talked about what they were working on, their plans for the week as well any juicy details to share. So-eun smiled, enjoying this time she had with her friends since it had been awhile since they all were able to hang out like this. Yoon was mostly flirting with the waiter and trying to convince everyone for another girls night out but everyone refused. It seemed Yoon would be waiting for another girl's night for a long time. Min-a turned to So-eun seeing the bright aura from her.

"So-eun you seemed to be much happier as of late. Did something happen between you and Yunho?" Min-a asked. So-eun was just about to answer when Doona answered for her.

"They are dating!" All the girls looked in shock, surprised Doona knew that before they did but then again what didnt she know.

"How did you...?" So-eun was asking.

"Heechul oppa shared that info with me. Since the park, he kept talking to me about how he suspected you two would date sooner or later. He mostly did the talking. Now we keep in touch and he fills me in here and there. He was the one who told me." Doona answered. So-eun smiled, seeing that her friend had been worried and been keeping taps on her. Doona was one to not let her friends get hurt if she could help it. Min-a smiled.

"Well I am glad that you two started dating. Maybe we could go on a double date. Or a triple date. What do you say Doona?" Min-a smiled.

"When I said Heechul and I keep in touch, its only as friendly acquaintance who share similar feelings for friends. That is all." Doona shared with a serious expression. So-eun smiled, thinking about how out of all of them Doona wasnt one for dating. She mostly kept to herself. They were the only ones she really talked too. Yoon quickly smiled, snapping her fingers and turning to both So-eun and Min-a.

"It can still be a triple date. Just set me up a date with that Donghae guy!" Yoon-young stated with a huge smile on her face. The two girls frowned.

"Sorry Yoon!" So-eun appologised.

"But Donghae..." Min-a went to explained but was inturupted.

"Is engaged!" Doona answered. They all looked back to her curious.

"Heechul likes to talk! So I just let him." She shared. It seemed they were getting close but knowing Doona, that was as close as anyone would get to her. Their lunch soon ended and So-eun was finished with work for the day. She enjoyed this little girl time she had even if it was short. She started to head to her old apartment. She hadnt officially moved out but she thought it was about time to end her lease. She went to the apartment building to gather a few more things she would need when her phone rang. She pulled it out to see it was Yunho.

"Hello!" She answered.

"Hey, where you at?" He asked. She smiled thinking about him wondering if she was on her way or still at work.

"I am stopping by my appartment. I am going to pack up some things, prepare for moving it into storage and bring a few things with me." She shared.

"Ah, well Donghae is here to watch Lucy for a bit. Would you want me to come help?" He asked. She smiled happy to spend some alone time with him.

"Sure that's fine with me. I will be waiting for you." The two of them hung up. She headed to her apartment. Reaching the door she pulled her keys out to unlock it when she felt someone behind her. She turned to only be pushed against her door. Infront of her was her ex. His smile was sinister and scary. She tried to push him away but he wouldnt budge.

"This time, your not getting away!" He his lips as he moved in close to her. She turned her head away but he used his hand to force her to look at him. As he used his force to move her to face him he locked his lips on hers. She struggled to get away, to push away from him but he only pressed harder onto her against the door. She tried to scream which was only muffled by him. He then pulled away and slapped her across the face, knocking her down onto the floor. He opened her door, grabbing her arm and throwing her in. She hit the floor hard, gasping as she felt the air leave her body. She coughed heavily as she struggled to breathe. She looked around the room to find something she could use to knock him out but everything was out of reach. He approached her, straddling her body to make sure she couldnt run.

"Now where were we?" He leaned in to kiss her again. She started to scream which were muffled as soon as he locked his lips on to hers. Tears began to run down her cheeks. She was scared, afraid what he would do. All she could think about is what Yunho would do if he found her in the after math. Just then she felt a wight lifted off her. She opened her eyes to see Yunho was there. He had pulled the man off her and began to beat him. The two were now throwing punches at one another. Yunho seemed to be winning as he had taken the man and thrown him outside the appartment. A neighbor heard the commotion and had called the police. It didnt take long before Yunho had won the fight and scared off her ex for the time being. He ran back to So-eun who was in tears.

"So-eun!" He called. She looked up at him.

"Yu-yunho!" She cried. He knelt down in front of her seeing the pain she was in. He took her into his arms and let her cry in his chest. Once the police came they questioned the two of them and the neighbors around till they had what they needed. They knew who they were looking for now and he would be caught but still, So-eun felt like it wasnt enough. He was still out there and could be waiting for her. Yunho had told Donghae that it was possible they would be late and might not make it back before midnight but he understood. For now Yunho wasnt gonna force So-eun to leave if she wasnt ready. They were soon alone and her tears had finally ran dry. She held onto Yunho, taking in his scent as she tried to calm herself. Yunho did what he could to console her but he felt like it didnt help. The sun finally set and the apartment became dark. So-eun finally lifted her head off his chest and looked him in the eyes. She looked for uncertainty and disgust. She saw none. She saw love and sorrow. She grabbed his face to study his eyes further. He place one of his hands on hers, pulling it from his face to hold her hand in his.

"I know what your doing, and nothing has changed. I still want to be with you. I am just sorry I wasnt here to stop it before it got worse." He stated. She could see he was just as upset but more toward the fact he felt that he had failed her. A tear fell from her eyes as she looked him in the eyes.

"After he....after he...." He stopped her words by placing a finger on her lips.

"He did nothing. He did nothing that changes the feelings I have for you. So please do not think on it more!" He pleaded in the darkness with her. She smiled at him seeing the man she was falling in love with. She lay her head back down on his chest knowing after everything today she didnt have the energy to do anything but lay in his arms. It wasnt untill around 1 in the morning when they had arrived home. So-eun headed straight to Yunho's room to change. Yunho talked to Donghae and thanked him for staying late to watch Lucy. Once he was gone he went to his room to find So-eun was crying in his bed. He crawled into the bed and pulled her into his embrass. There she cried the whole night in his arms till she fell asleep. Yunho didnt mind, he wouldnt let anything like that happen again. Never again.