Merry Christmas From Santa

LUCY

I swear there are more holidays that keep me wanting to gift you lovely readers with more chapters. I thought long and hard and decide, this week instead of just the one chapter, I will bless you with three! Here are two more chapters to your already one chapter this week. I do hope you all enjoy and comment your happiness to me!

Happy Lunar New Year!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was Christmas eve and Yunho had the day holiday off. He spent most of the time in the living room decorating the tree with Lucy. So-eun watched from the kitchen as she cooked dinner and baked treats for everyone. There was a knock on the door and Lucy smiled happily. She knew it was her Oppa's at the door. She went to answer it to find Donghae holding hands with Moon Guen-young. Lucy was surprised to find her babysitter there with Donghae.

"Unnie?" Lucy called Guen-young. She smiled and knelt down to hug Lucy. It had been awhile since they had seen each other. Donghae smiled happily as the two of them ran toward Lucy's room. Donghae signaled to Heechul so they could bring in Lucy's gift. It was the doll house all wrapped up. Yunho could tell exactly what it was once they carried it in.

"Seriously guys, I was going to get it myself!" Yunho stated.

"Yes but it would have been too late!" Heechul stated which was true.

"Besides, I think it would be best she get it today anyways rather then later." Donghae expressed. Yunho shook his head at his friends as he motioned them to come help him with the tree. So-eun smiled, laughing silently at the three of them. Soon Siwon walked in hand in hand with Min-ah which So-eun was shocked and happy to see at the same time.

"Min-ah!" She called. Min-ah turned to find her friend in the apartment of her boyfriend's bestfriends house.

"Eunnie? What are you doing here?" She asked, hugging her friend happily. Siwon went to greet the boys as they all watched the two girls talk.

"How do they know each other?" Heechul asked.

"They work together!" Siwon answered. All the guys looked at him confused.

"When did you know this?" Donghae asked.

"How long have you known this?" Heechul asked again. Siwon smiled.

"Well I surprised Min-ah at work one day and I happened to spot So-eun with the other girls from the Zoo that day." Siwon shared. They guys remembered the other girls and nodded. They were all coworkers. They all understood now. Yunho soon changed the subject and turned to Donghae.

"So any plans on when the wedding is?" He asked. The guys all turned to Donghae confused.

"What?" Siwon questioned.

"Wedding?" Heechul asked. Donghae apparently had not told the others yet.

"Right, so Guen-young and I have been dating for a while now. Well just this week I proposed. And she said yes!" Donghae shared. The boys all congratulated Donghae. Min-ah helped So-eun in the kitchen watching the guys. Min-ah looked at So-eun seeing she was starring at Yunho with eyes filled with admiration.

"So when did you start dating Yunho?" Min-ah asked.So-eun turned to her friend confused.

"What?" Min-ah smiled.

"Come on you can tell me! When did you two start dating?" She asked. So-eun looked at Yunho then back at Min-ah.

"We're not dating. We are friends and he is currently giving me a place to stay till I figure out what I am going to do." Min-ah shook her head at her friend. She could see that her friend was infatuated with Yunho yet her friend was blind.

"Just friends, yet you cant keep your eyes off him." Min-ah pointed out. So-eun realizing herself that she was starring at Yunho. She blushed and looked at her friend.

"Well something happened the other night." So-eun started as Min-ah listend carefully.

"Well I had returned from work after stopping at my place, since my ex had been stalking me a bit." So-eun explained. Min-ah gasped, remembering talking to Doona about it.

"I totally forgot about that jerk."

"Well thankfully he hasnt shown his face lately." So-eun expressed. Min-ah nodded knowing she felt happy he had disappeared. It could have happened to anyone one of them.

"Well what happened?" Min-ah asked. So-eun sighed remembering that night.

"Well I came here and Lucy was asleep so Yunho and I talked as he was wrapping her presents. In the mits of talking we just stared at each others eyes. It felt as if time had stopped." Min-ah could tell how So-eun was telling the story that she was falling for Yunho.

"He brushed my hair aside, and asked if he could kiss me but I told him I was afraid to be hurt again." So-eun shared. Min-ah stopped what she was doing, turned to her friend.

"What?" Min-ah asked. So-eun looked at her confused.

"You actually said that?" She asked. So-eun nodded but turned to look at Yunho as he laughed with his friends. A smile grew on her face.

"As much as what I said sounded like I didnt want him, I wanted him. I want to be with him." So-eun explained. She then thought about his words.

"But he said to me 'If you dont let the people who hurt you break your heart, then how do you expect for someone to come and pick up the pieces?' And then we kissed." So-eun shared. Min-ah smiled seeing her friend happy. The tree was finally decorated and the dinner was ready. They all sat together to eat and joke. Lucy ate mostly desert which Yunho didnt mind since it was Christmas but he would make her eat real food tomorrow. After they had all finished it was time for presents. Lucy opened many presents. So-eun had even got her even more books and movies. Heechul bought her more dress up clothes for when they would hang out. Siwon bought her costume jewelry and Min-ah bought her some play make-up. Donghae and Guen-young bought her a stuff bunny and outfits for dolls. She then turned to her appa's gifts. She opened the small gifts to find a doll of a little girl and a doll of an Appa. Lucy smiled with joy having the dolls of her and her appa. It was then that Donghae pointed her toward the large gift. It was then Lucy began to cheer happily. They all watched happily as she ripped the wrapping paper off to find a beautiful doll house. Lucy was so happy that she couldnt scream out her happiness loud enough. Lucy ran to her appa and hugged him as tight as she could. Yunho was happy she was happy with her gift even though he knew it was the guys she should be thinking but they enjoyed watching her freak out as she always does. 

 

It was getting late and Lucy put out a cup of milk and cookies for Santa. Heechul helped her prepare for Santa as Yunho and So-eun cleane up the kitchen. Donghae and Guen-young helped clean the table while Siwon and Min-ah picked up the trash from all the wrapping paper. They all laughed talking about how Lucy pulled apart the wraping paper so fast. It wasnt long before Min-ah and Siwon had to leave. Heechul came out of the room since Lucy was now falling asleep.

"Thank you guys for coming." Yunho thanked his friends. They were all happy to have come. Donghae and Guen-young were going to follow everyone out when Donghae remembered something.

"Oh I want to check on Lucy. Give her a kiss on her head." He suggested. Yunho looked at him, not sure what he was plannning but he let him do so. Donghae walked past everyone and headed to Lucy's room. He got there to see she was sound asleep. He smiled seeing his favorite little girl sleeping peacefully. He turned to see the two dolls sitting in the doll house he picked out for her. He smiled as he pulled the doll he bought the day he bought the doll house. He smiled as he place the doll in the house with the others with a note to Lucy from Santa. He looked over the note and the dolls reading it to himself.

           "Dear Lucy,

                    You have been a very good girl this year and I understand you wanted an Omma for Christmas! While I am working hard on your future Omma, but it takes alot of work so I hope this Omma doll will due for now. Let her help inspire you and help you with your hard times until I can give you your gift you have asked for.

                                                                                                   Sincerly,

                                                                                                            Santa Clause"

Donghae smiled at the idea of Lucy finding her secret gift from Santa. It was a clever idea and he was sure that Yunho and So-eun would be falling for one another soon enough. He walked over to Lucy and kissed her little head and left, shutting her door as he left.