If we....

LUCY

It was new years eve and Lucy was in her room playing with her dolls in the doll house. She had found the Omma doll Santa had left her secretly in her doll house which she cherished alot. Yunho had to go to work so So-eun volenteered to stay and watch Lucy. She hadnt really had a lot of one on one time with Lucy in a while but she was enjoying the time she was having with the little girl. Since Lucy was playing in her room by herself, giggling to herself as she played, So-eun decided she do laundry. Folding shirts and jeans, she had built a pile of nicely folded clean clothes. She didnt mind doing Yunho's or Lucy's laundry since she was staying at their place for the time being. She had done pretty much all the house choirs done, Yunho wouldnt have to do anything once he retunred from work. So-eun thought about how she was pretty much living as a house wife for Yunho. The idea made her shake her head. They werent even dating. If anything they were friends. Then she remembered the kiss. It wasnt so long ago that she had shared a kiss with Yunho. She ran her fingers across her lips remembering the feeling she had when they're lips touched. They were friends but they kissed. They kissed and yet they were friends. Her mind went a million miles an hour, thinking what the kiss meant to her or to Yunho. Did it mean they were together or was it just a moment of weakness? She wasnt sure. A single tear escaped her eyes, rolling down her cheek. Her heart ached in pain. Did she make a mistake by staying here? Did she cause herself to have her heart fall for someone just to have it break once again. She shook her head of her thoughts to keep from over thinking it but she somehow kept bringing it back. She put away all the clothes she had finished washing and even started cooking dinner. She had made something special for Lucy. She had made rice with some cut up ribs, seaweed and kimchi. It was something Lucy was wanting for a while and So-eun was happy to make it for her. The door opened and walked in Yunho with Heechul behind them. Lucy gasped, surprised to see Heechul.

"OPPA!" She called.

"Princess!" Heechul called her as he knelt down to recieve the hug she was going to give him. She ran to him, jumping into his arms. So-eun smiled watching how loved this child was. Yunho greeted his daughter while she was in Heechul's arms but she was more intrested in Heechul.

"Oppa what are you doing here?" Lucy asked. Heechul smiled, glancing over to So-eun and Yunho then back to Lucy.

"It's new years eve and there is no one I would rather spend it with then with my princess." Heechul stated. He set her back down on her feet and walked her to her chair. He pulled the chair out for her and helped her back in at the dinner table. So-eun looked confused till she saw Yunho wave her over to him. She took off her apron and headed over to Yunho.

"What's going on?" She asked. Yunho opened the coat closet and pulled out her coat.

"While they have dinner and watch a movie, we are going out!" He stated as he helped her put her coat on. So-eun was surprised by the sudden plans. Lucy and Heechul waved to them as Yunho and So-eun walked out the door. So-eun didnt know what was going on. All her thoughts from before began to roll back through her mind. She was nervous, scared, surprised, excited and depressed all at once. They walked down the street toward a resturant which was lit with christmas lights. It looked really romantic and many couples were together. So-eun looked at Yunho seeing a smile on his face as she guided her to a table out on a patio. They came to a table and he pulled out a chair for her. So-eun sat down and he then sat on the oppisite side. A waiter came brining a glass of wine. Not something usually served on New Years but So-eun was satisfied with it. The were left alone to talk. So-eun didnt know what to say or where to start but Yunho went ahead and broke the silence.

"How is the wine?" He asked. It was a white wine, sweet and easy to drink So-eun smiled.

"Its good. I had never had it before but I really like it." She shared. He smiled.

"I am glad. I was never for one to drink Champane. Its not even good." He stated. She laughed understanding how he felt.

"I agree, its got a really bad after taste." She shared. The two of them laughed. So-eun was happy with how this night was turning out but her mind kept bringing up those thoughts. Her smile faded and Yunho noticed her change in mood.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked. So-eun was hoping he wouldnt notice but he did. She sighed, trying to find the words to say.

"Yunho, I" She stopped. Still questioning what to say. He waited to hear what she had to say.

"That night we kissed. I.... before I just wanted to try and forget about my ex, but I didnt think I would ever move past that point. But I met you and you showed me that... that their is more then just going with the flow. You showed me friendship and you helped me out when you didnt have too. And then you showed me your heart and expressed your feeling and I had shut you down many times. Time and time again I said no." She explained. Yunho nodded.

"But yet you didnt let that effect our friendship when others would have. Then that night came and you kissed me. I had never had wanted for someone to kiss me as much as I wanted you to. And with just a kissed you made me feel loved. And that scares me." She was pouring out her feelings to him. Yunho didnt want to stop her. He wanted her to continue what she had to say before he spoke.

"I want.... I want to be friends but I also want more but I am afraid that if... if my heart breaks I would be loosing a friend." She shared. Tears began to fall from her eyes. She had finally let out her feelings she had been holding onto for so long. Yunho took her hands in his, starring her contently as he finally broke his silence.

"So-eun, I dont want to hurt you and I dont plan to but you have to be open to not only love but to being hurt if you ever truely want to be happy." His words were true as if quoted from someone. So-eun didnt think much past that but continued to listen as tears still fell from her eyes.

"I want you to be happy, and I want Lucy to love you as much as I do. And I want you to love us just the same. With an open heart that isnt afraid of being hurt." He shared. The two of them seemed to have alot to say to one another beyond just their feelings but tonight it was about them.

"I am willing to wait if need be. All I want is for you to tell me if you want me in return." Yunho shared. So-eun nodded, tears falling down her cheeks.

"I do!" She uttered. Yunho smiled. Yunho leaned over the table, kissing her forehead which was such a simple yet romantic gesture. So-eun wipped away her tears feeling embarressed for crying infront of Yunho. He didnt mind, he found that it brought them closer together. The crowd of people began to count down. Ten seconds left till midnight and Yunho felt like he had to ask.

"If we kiss now, would that be moving to fast?" He asked. Five seconds. So-eun didnt answer instead she leaned in toward him, grabbing his collar to pull him closer.

Two!

One!

The crowd sang while Yunho and So-eun locked lips. The two had finally admited that they wanted to be with the other and this time they decided to make it official even if it was only officiated with a kiss.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know you guys have been waiting for them to finally get together so you can finally be happy now. The are officially a couple! I do hope your happy.

Please comment and tell me what you think I will get to you as soon as I am able too. Thank you for reading and look forward to the next update.

 

Happy Lunar New Year!

Year of the Sheep