Tears of sorrow, anger and misery

LUCY

Happy Birthday to Me! (Belated actually) and Belated Saints Patricks Day everyone! I do hope everyone is enjoying this holiday and spring break. I have enjoyed my birthday and couldnt wait to post this weeks chapters but I didnt want to do it cause to be honest, we are nearing the end of the story. I wont tell you guys how many but you might as well start getting those tissues ready. I do hope you guys dont hate these next chapters. I appreciate all you readers for reading my story and continuing to enjoy it. I have another story started and the first three chapters are up but it will not be updated till after Lucy is finished. I hate that this story is coming to the end but with one door closes, another one opens so once the door closes on Lucy, the door for Angel of Darkness will officially open. I will plan a Q&A from you guys and wait two week after the last chapter to gather all your question and answer them for you guys. I dont know if you guys will have many questions but I will go ahead and run it just in case anyone has questions. Of course most of the new readers will miss out on that if they dont leave a question before the end of the two weeks after the story has ended. But you have time so dont worry yet. Just enjoy, as much as possible with these two chapters. Thank you guys for sticking around and I hope to read your comments this week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dr. Kwon was in the lap, waiting for Lucy's test to finish. Another doctor came in, he had been out on medical leave. He turned to the man and greeted him.

"Dr. Jung! How are you feeling? Better I hope." Dr. Kwon stated. The man smiled.

"As good as I can feel for an old man. What brings you here?" He asked the doctor. Dr. Kwon shows him the test he was running, explaining about the little girl and how she had been sick. The man listened, not letting any word slip passed him. One of the machines finished running, singing a tune to anounce it was done. Dr. Kwon smiled and went to the machine to grab the results. Dr. Jung looked over the other test results he had seeing what the other doctor had not seen till the got the new results.

"Oh dear!" Dr. Kwon uttered. Dr. Jung already knew what he was looking at. He had been a doctor for so long that he could see the signs in all the results, even if he saw a the ill person, he could tell if something was horribly wrong.

"Let me see that!" He asked for the results. Dr. Kwon handed him the results and Dr. Jung looked them over. It was as he had feared.

 

Yunho was finishing up with work, his bosue letting him off early since he knew this little girl was sick but Yunho knew he would have to pull in some extra hours to make up for the time he had missed since Lucy had become sick. He was heading home, where So-eun and Lucy waited. He was not far from home and he could see the window to the living room from where he stood. He looked both ways on the street, waiting to cross when his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket to see a number he hadnt seen in a while. He hesitated to answer it. He decided to ignore it. He looked around to see when he could cross when his phone rang again. He pulled it out to see the same number. He decided to answer it.

"Yunho!" The voice greeted. Yunho didnt reply.

"My son, we need to talk. Meet me at the resturant we last met." Yunho hung up the phone. He looked up at the window, seeing So-eun was giving Lucy her medicine. It was ok if he went to meet his appa but he rather be home. But he knew if he didnt go then he would recieve another call. Best to get it over with now then later.

 

Yunho reached the resturant where he had last had civil family dinner with his appa. That was before Lucy entered his life. It was the last happy memory he had with his appa. Why his appa wanted to ruin that now he wasnt sure but he would go in and see what the man wanted. Yunho entered, finding his appa in the usual spot. His appa waved him over and Yunho casually strolled over, not carring why he was there. As soon as he sat down the waitress asked for his drink order but he waved her off.

"I wont be here long." He stated. She turned to the older man and smiled.

"A water. Two please!" He ordered.

"Right away!" She left and the two of them were alone. Yunho glared up at his appa, not sure why the man had called him in to talk.

"Yunho my son! Why do you look at me like that?" He asked.

"I think you know the answer to that." He replied with spite. The man nodded. He knew why. He shook his head. The waitress arrived with their waters, giving one to each of them and left.

"Yunho I really think you should at least consider taking my advise. This girl, she..."

"No, you dont get to ask me that or give me any advise about Lucy!" He bit back.

"I am serious Yunho!"

"AND SO AM I!" Yunho shouted. The whole resturant looked at the two of them. Yunho didnt care that he made a scene. His appa adjusted hisself before replying.

"I know your trying to do the right thing but sometimes the right thing isnt whats always best." He exclaimed. Yunho shook his head at the man.

"What is it? Is it cause she is a waegukin? Cause she a small white blonde child with blue eyes, or is there something else you dislike about her?" He asked, out of anger toward his appa. The man didnt answer. Yunho stood up, throwing a few bills onto the table to tip the waitress even though he ordered nothing. And he gave his appa one last look before he left. He was so surprised he would try to ask him to do that, but it wasnt to surprising since it was Lucy why he was disowned in the first place. Yunho left, angry at the fact that he would continue asking him to abandon a child. He made his way home but he couldnt bring himself to enter the apartment. Instead he sat on the steps in the stairwell and cried. He cried out his misery and anger and sorrow all out at once so he wouldnt show it to Lucy or So-eun.