House for sale

LUCY

So-eun returned home for the first time in so long. She had been living with Lucy and Yunho for awhile that she didnt realize how long. She had been enjoying her time with the two of them. It was almost as if she was apart of their family. She shook her head at the thought, realizing that it was a silly thought. She was only staying for the time being since she was afraid her ex would return. This was the first time she had returned alone. Before she returned with Yunho atleast twice after the first time, but now she was alone this time since Yunho had to work. He started wroking harder and longer hours. She assumed her time there was taking its toil on their budget, which is why she returned to her apartment. She looked around seeing her life that she almost she didnt recgonises. Her home seemed so quiet. She had a few books which she would as she would fall to sleep. Her small kitchen was empty, the dead flowers had fallen onto the counter since her absence. Her mail was stacking up at the door, mostly bills which were due. She sighed as she picked them up and flipped through them. She came across a letter which she knew the moment she saw it who it was from. It was her ex. She took the letter and ripped it, ripped it into small pieces and tossed it into the trash. At that moment she knew that it would be best she move so not to deal with him. But where?

 

Yunho was working a double shift. He was trying to make enough to buy that little doll house. He knew it would be the perfect gift for Lucy but he wasnt sure if he would beable to get it in time with christmas being a week away. He wasnt sure how he would do it but he was going too. Lucy was with Heechul since school was over for the day. He as glad his friend was able to watch her while he worked a double. He was specially thankful since he was taking her to the park and a movie since Yunho didnt have a chance to wrap Lucy's presents yet. The ahjimmas were very happy to have him there all day so they could use the chance to grab his attention. Yunho swore there were more customers then before but his bosue knew why, cause he was a young stud that the Ahjimmas were drooling over. Just as the store couldnt get any more busy then it already was, Donghae came running in. He was supper estatic for some reason.

"Hey Yunho! Hurry up and finish so we can go for drinks." Donghae suggested. Yunho shook his head.

"I can't. I am working a double today!" He explained. Donghae was just about to ask why till he realized what was coming up.

"Oh, you are trying to work extra time to buy Lucy something." He stated. Donghae didnt even notice the Ahjimmas were starting to eye him. Yunho's bosue just shook his head at both the young men and walked away from the two blind studs who had no clue.

"Yes I am, but besides that, what is the rush to go drinking?" Yunho asked. Donghae smiled, almost couldnt keep his excitement in.

"You know how I have been in the area as of late." Donghae bringing up the times Yunho found him near by after he had gotten off.

"Yeah which I assume is cause of a girl." Yunho stated.

"Well you are right my friend it is because of a girl. Moon Guen-young to be exact." Donghae exclaimed. Yunho looked at him confused.

"The girl who was babysitting my daughter?" Yunho asked. Donghae nodded. Yunho realized now what was going on.

"Your dating her?" Yunho asked.

"Been dating her. For a while now. I been dating her before I asked her to babysit Lucy." He stated. Yunho was happy for his friend but he somehow knew that wasnt the end.

"There is more to this?" Donghae nodded.

"Well last night I took her out for a romantic dinner. And..... well lets just say I am in need of a best man so how about it?" Donghae sprung the news on his friend. Yunho look at his friend very happy for him.

"Congrats man! I am happy for you!" Yunho congraulated his friend. Donghae smiled.

"So you want to be my best man? You already know we will be asking for Lucy to be the flower girl." Donghae shared. Yunho nodded.

"Yeah I will be your best man. You know I will." The two smiled, giving one another a friendly hug. Donghae then turn the conversation back to why Yunho was working a double shift.

"So this present your working so hard to get Lucy, what was it?" Donghae asked. Yunho looked at his friend seeing what he was doing.

"Dont try to be sly. I know what your doing." Yunho stated. Donghae acted as if he didnt know what he was talking about.

"Your gonna ask me to tell you then you and the guys are gonna go and buy it and say its from me." Yunho knew they would. They did it before.

"What friends would we be if we didnt help out a friend in need?" Donghae asked.

"Ah! But I am not in need, I am just a bit short on the price. Besides there might be another one cheaper somewhere else." Yunho stated. Donghae nodded then looked at his watch.

"Where's Lucy?" Donghae asked.

"She's with Heechul!" Yunho answered not realizing just moments after answering what his friend was planning.

"Perfect! See you later! I got some shopping to do!" Donghae called out as he left. Yunho called after him but he was long gone. He shook his head, bringing his hand to his face and shaking his head.

"I knew it was trouble when I gave them a key to my place." He stated to himself. Yunho had no choice but to continue working and see what would turn out of the situation.

 

Donghae was in the apartment looking in Yunho's room searching for whatever clue he could find for Lucy's special gift he had planned for her. Just as he was about to check the closet the front door opened and he could hear Lucy's pattering feet running to her room. He knew Heechul would be at the door, locking up so he quickly went to the living room.

"Psst! Heechul!" Donghae called quietly. Heechul turned around, nearly jumped when he seen Donghae standing there.

"What are yo-.."

"Shhhh.... I'm not here!" Donghae shushed his friend. He motioned for him to follow. Lucy was in her room, looking for a book for her and Heechul to act out. Since she usually took awhile with finding a book, they had a chance to look in Yunho's room.

"What are you doing here?" Heechul asked.

"Looking for clues to Lucy's secret gift that Yunho is trying to buy." Donghae explained quietly. Heechul's eyes widden. Heechul enjoyed being sneaky, specially when it came to Lucy's christmas gift. They opened the closet to find two dolls. One was an Appa and one was of the daugther. The two of them looked at one another almost unsure what they found. Heechul picked them up looking at them closely.

"Dolls? But she has lots of dolls!" He stated.

"Yeah but these are different. They are smaller and they look more like doll house dolls." Donghae stated. It clicked. They looked at one another figuring it out.

"A Doll House!" They said in unison.

"Alright I'm leaving. I'll message you when I find it." Donghae stated.

"You better take a picture of it first before you buy it. And let Siwon know what were are joint buying this year too." Heechul exclaimed as he waved his friend off. Donghae took no time finding the doll house. It was small which was perfect. It didnt have to be very big at all. Just as he was about to check out he noticed another doll. It was an Omma doll. Donghae thought about it for a moment and quickly grabbed it. He felt Lucy would want to have the Omma doll to go with the set that Yunho had hidden in his closet.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers! As a Valentines gift I give you another chapter this week. I am sorry its not a Valentine special. I am running behind on the chapters to be linked on the amount of days or atleast for these special occasions but not to fret. Well unless your under age.

I have another story (well stories) that I have written. It is "Valentine Day Stories" which if your 18 or older you can enjoy some nice stories from me. Now they are short but they were small ideas I wanted to post and I decided to write Yunho's story this year. Mostly cause I am so tempted to write in some stuff in here but... I am keeping myself from doing it to this story cause its all about Lucy. Now if your not of age yet, dont worry. I only post one Valentine story a year so you wont be missing out. You will catch up as soon as you turn of age. Anyway here is the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142293/valentine-s-day--stories-changmin-jaejoong-nominwoo-taecyeon-taeyang-youngbae-yunho

I do hope you of age girls enjoy these stories. I did put alot of thought into them. Now please reframe from messaging me about the stories, its hard enough to write those enough as it is. You may comment, subscribe or upvote, which ever you like. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you enjoy the !

Happy Valentines Day my lovely readers!